Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav KaushikYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in morning I feel my joints little pain my age is 24. What's the reason my weight is 82 height 5'7.
This is regarding severe back pain from last 5 month Dr. suggested for MRI as xray dnt reveal anything.
Please provide help on the issues: 1. Improve body stamina. 2. Improve sex power. 3. Feeling tired while wake up in morning. 4. Small back pain if sleep on soft mattress. 5. Blood related diseases. 6. Allergy with dust, paper dust, cucumber, tuar dal, & some allophy medinices.
I have pain in lower portion of my both legs below knees. In night it is felt more. What may be the reason?
Hello doctor my sister is suffering from arthritis on her right knee, from past few years she cant walk properly. Is there any remedy for this problem, after getting operated will she walk normally. Please suggest me in a right direction so that this problem get it solved. Thank you.
Hi I am 30 years female facing back pain problem. I have 2 years baby by c section delivery. Is my problem due to that? How to treat this?
Near knee cap inner side muscle pulsating no pain but several times in day its occurring is it serious why it is causing.
Am 18 year old I have knee pain in 1 month I use relief solution but that not go away what should I do?
I havs pain in my knee since last month I have tried many medicine but not getting relief please suggest me good medicine for my pain.
I am a 28 year male having wrist pain in right hand since 11 months. Please help. I am used to operate mobile phone for long durations. Also the pain increases when I use mobile or use pc mouse for long duration. Also I used to practice punching the wall 2years before. Please suggest the pain and burning feeling in my wrist is very irritating and troubling.
I am 60 years old. I am not able to stand and walk. With support of walker I can stand for a minute. There is no strength in waist. Please advice medication so that I can stand and walk. C7 neorofibroma was excised but I am not able to walk. Please Help me so as to live better life.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.