Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav JainYour feedback matters!
I am aged about 59 yrs. My height is 5.11 and weight is 106 kgs. I am nephritis patient for last 13 years which is in control. I want to bring my weight between 70 kg to 75 kg. Kindly advise.
Im a short tempered person when anyone do something which I do not like or can't accept by me, i'll get to much anger in my mind.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from structural Defects Of body fat cell so that they do not grow. I am extremely thin nd my body is not grown up properly. Wht should I do kindly suggest me some diet or medicines. What should I take for growth of my body?
Recently I was attack by chicken pox. But that black spots was remained on my face. How to cleared on my face.
How can I sure if I have asthma. I feel so tired and I feel I can't breathe properly and in my x-ray report it shows I have left hilar calcification.
I am a student but I am not able to do physical work for long time. I get tired when I do physical work . Is it due to fat ?
I am too thin .1 am 19 years old height 5'8" but weight is only 46 kg.& I want to gain weight fast using anything. Please help me. Which medicine to use for best result! Thank you.
Hello, I am Dr Nirupama Parwanda.I am M.D. Dermatology, currently practising at Zolie skin clinic, Kailash Colony, Delhi and Zolie Skin clinic, Sushant Lok 2 in Gurgaon. I would like to discuss acne.
Acne is a very common disorder that is usually seen in the age group of 11 years to 30 years. It is so common that we can even call it physiological. There is a gland known as the sebaceous gland which resides alongside our hair follicles, so when it gets stimulated, when the size of the gland increases, the secretion increase. There is a lot of inflammation associated with it which leads to bumps on your skin known as acne. So, how do we treat acne? to treat acne, we have to;
- First of all heal the pimples or acne that you currently have over your face, over your trunk, over your chest or your arms.
- Secondly, we have to prevent or we have to stop new acne or pimples from developing. Third of all, which is the most important, we have to prevent scarring that can occur due to acne. Caring for your acne prone skin or a pimple prone skin is very important, the most important step is a gentle cleansing of the skin which is an important part of your regimen.
- You do not have to touch your pimples, squeeze them because that might lead to a lot of scarring.
- While choosing make up you have to go for a non-comedogenic makeup which is oil free.
- You have to clean your make up daily after use.
- For men, especially the ones who are shaving, they need to go a little gentle while shaving. They have to gently shave using the razors and have to soften the skin with soaps so that there is no harsh exfoliations or cuts in the areas which have acne.
- The most important part of the treatment comprises of using creams which fight acne. These creams mainly comprise of Clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin and salicylic acid.
- The other important pillar of treatment is using oral medication and choosing them wisely and using them for an adequate period of time so as to have a long time remission/ period-free from acne.
If you want to get your acne treated, you could contact me on Lybrate for online consultation and you could come by at my clinic in Delhi or Gurgaon.