Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav JainYour feedback matters!
sravanthi, 28F, underwent surgery on 31/07/2016 for 12mm kidney stone in left kidney, but recently developed URETERAL STRICTURE at left uterus, what could be the remedy sir, please help me,
Is a parlour detanning session also quite good enough? Can it give good results too just like a dermatologist?
I am last 20 years doing treatment of my depression like I wash my hands legs with soap n one subject to talk many times n fight in depression. Ocn types. As not confident in dirty or leakage of confidential. Please advice. I take medicine cofranil. Trika. Amitryin. Indian drugs.
I am 21 years old male. want to do sex with my girlfriend but i'm having doubt that after having sex she'll get pregnant or not even if I ejaculate inside her. So what would be the right time of having sex. premenstrual cycle or post menstrual cycle?
My hair is losing in these days what can I do and dandruff is really disturbing I want thick and black hair what can I do. My skin is very dry I also expect a medicine to this also.
I am 35 years old, I have thyroid problem since 15 years, I am losing my hair like any thing these days. Please provide me the solution for this.
Hello sir, I have been suffering from fever and headache from last 3 days. What should i do to cure?
For an acute sensitive teeth, is it correct to go for full capping of teeth. Will it completely solve the problem?
Sir I have suffered from pimples since 2002 approx 13 years. At initial stages many people says that it will be automatically disappeared after 16-18 year age some body says it will disappear after marriage. How ever I consult hemiopath doctors but the results was not satisfactory. Please suggest me regarding the same. My face look very bad. There are many black spots and new pimples rising. I would like to inform about pimples phenomenon 1. The white pus are coming when it tipped by me. 2. Many pimples leaves white /yellow dry pus like small rice prices 3. After removing these small holes are left and spot occur 4. If it tipped or touch some blood and water also come with harder pus. 5. The irritation occur due to this and I couldn't control my self to tip them. 6. The etching is start now days. 7. It is very ugly. I think you may give me permanent solution. Thanking you.
I didn't got periods from last 56 days. Actually am unmarried nd still studying. I'll be travelling everyday around 82 km for college. Last time I got periods on 25th of june. Before that on may 28th of may I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Because I missed my periods I got doubt that I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now can you clarify me whether is there any chance that I am pregnant? If not what is the reason for my missed periods? I didn't got my periods after 25th of june till now. Please help me.
I'm very thin my weight is 52 that not suppose to be a regular humans weight my question is how would I gain my weigh will it be possible and how?
I have viral fever last 5 days, cough, cold and high fever coming at night, headache and pain in my leg and back. Please give me some tips.
Why teeth crowding in anterior position? And how we can take care of oral cavity? What are the steps to prepare complete denture?
I am 24 years old, I am looking for my good health, I have 5feet8 inches height but not adequate health and only 54kg wait, please help.
How can I increase my weight as per my height I have somewhat less weight. So please go ve me some solution.
1. Keep your face clean. Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation.
Avoid scrubbing your skin harshly with a washcloth, an exfoliating glove, or loofah (a coarse-textured sponge). Gently wash it with a very soft cloth or your hands. Always rinse well, and then dry your face with a clean towel. (toss the towel in the laundry hamper, as dirty towels spread bacteria.) also, use the washcloth only once.
2. Moisturize. Many acne products contain ingredients that dry the skin, so always use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling. Look for" noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne. There are moisturizers made for oily, dry, or combination skin.
3. Try an over-the-counter acne product. These acne products don't need a prescription. Most of them have ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or lactic acid, which curb bacteria and dry your skin. They may cause drying or peeling so start with a small amount at first. Then you can adjust how much you use and how often. Another option is a new otc topical retinoid gel. It works to actually keep the acne from forming. Use these products with caution if you have sensitive skin.
4. Use makeup sparingly. During a breakout, avoid wearing foundation, powder, or blush. If you do wear makeup, wash it off at the end of the day. If possible, choose oil-free cosmetics without added dyes and chemicals. Choose makeup that is labelled as" noncomedogenic" meaning it should not cause acne. Read the ingredients list on the product label before buying.
5. Watch what you put on your hair. Avoid using fragrances, oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Oily hair can add to the oil on your face, so wash your hair often, especially if you're breaking out. Got long hair? keep it pulled away from your face.
6. Keep your hands off your face. Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin. Never pick or pop pimples with your fingers, as it can lead to infection and scarring.
7. Stay out of the sun. The sun's ultraviolet rays can increase inflammation and redness, and can cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (dark discoloration). Some acne medications may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Limit your time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a. M. And 2 p. M, and wear protective clothing, such as a long-sleeved shirt, pants, and a broad-brimmed hat. Whether you have pimples or not, always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with spf 30 or higher at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Look for" noncomedogenic" on the sunscreen label to make new pimples less likely. Read the ingredients on the product label to know what you're putting on your skin.
8. Feed your skin. Most experts agree that certain foods, like chocolate, don't cause pimples. Still, it makes sense to avoid greasy food and junk food and add more fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains to your diet. Dairy products and foods high in processed sugar may trigger acne. Avoid these.
9. Exercise daily. Regular exercise is good for your whole body, including your skin. When you exercise, avoid wearing clothing or using exercise equipment that rubs your skin and may cause irritation. Shower or bathe right after exercise.
10. Chill! some studies link stress with the severity of pimples or acne. Ask yourself what's making you feel stressed. Then look for solutions.
When in doubt, check with a dermatologist to see if you need more treatment to prevent or stop acne.