Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav JainYour feedback matters!
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as:
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and caesarean section.
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I was using skin lite for my skin disorders! Suddenly I stopped the cream, after that my face has become dark! I don't want to use that cream so please advise me to lighten my skin and get good complexion.
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday.
I had pimples when i was studying in school. No I have small small jokes and avare and black marks in those places. Is there any treatment or way to remove those marks?
I am doing Zim from last 1 year. I take gainer supplement to increase weight. Now I want to increase the size of my muscles. Can you suggest me any supplements or medicine?
She is having white spots on body after marriage similar like ring worm due to that she irritate and start scratching that area earlier these spots on legs and back but today I saw the same on her face before going to any doctor thought ask the same here pls advice some gud medicine or doctor.
Though technology has progressed so much that many diseases are getting cured, people still have myths in their minds about mental illness. Mental illness is not considered as an ailment, but often considered as just a passing phase. In fact, having a negative perception of people with psychiatric issues is a matter of concern, known as stigma.
Due to the stigma around psychiatric issues, people suffering from such issues face a multitude of problems, some of which are:
- Patients may feel afraid to disclose their problems and to seek help,
- Miscommunication may happen between the person and his or her friends and family members,
- Lack of opportunities in case of academic as well as professional fields,
- Facing of both physical as well as emotional bullying by people around,
- Health insurance does not cover mental illness yet,
- The myth that such conditions and situations can never be dealt with completely.
Stigma is not a short term problem, and there can, of course be, solutions for people with psychiatric issues to deal with it.
Get Education and Treatment
It is very important for both the patients as well as the people around to get educated about their psychiatric issues. Today there are some options and ways through which patients can be successfully and adequately managed for many psychiatric issues. If people around you are not able to understand this, you need to ignore them and get proper treatment yourself.
Do Not Let Stigma Affect You
If you get affected by the stigma around you, you may get affected by other issues such as depression that may become even more serious. Hence, you need to learn to avoid such people and to gain confidence in yourself. If you have confidence in yourself, you will be able to perform all such activities in life that are performed by any person in an academic, professional or any other field.
One of the most common problems that you may face is getting isolated. It is your right to lead a normal life, and hence, you need to go out and socialize. If you are not comfortable around your friend circle, you can join a support group that has members similar to you.
There are many associations that run workshops and seminars to educate people for decreasing the stigma around mental health issue. You can also become a part of such associations, but of course, before that, you need to gain confidence in yourself. For doing this, some of the steps such as the ones given above can be of great help. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!