Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 52 year old. I have to use a lot of force while speaking. No medical problem except erosive gastritis. No bp. No sugar. Is it due to anxiety that my voice becomes shrill a nd shrieky. It gives me frustration. Please Koi medicine suggest kare. No singers nodules no vocal cord problems.
I am suffering from schizophrenia since 3 years. Daily evening I will take tablets (risperidone 2mg and q-mind 25 mg) after lunch. I will get good sleep after taking tablets, but not alwaysstill I am suffering from sleep disorder. I couldn't get sleep till morning, if I get tensed. I feel my mental stamina is becoming low. Please suggest me.
I am 20 years old engineering. My question is. How can I increase my thinking capability/creativity?
Hello mera age 24 hain. Mera problem hain jab main raat ko sota hu phir din mein jagta hu tab mujhe koi massage kar de to acha lgta hain aur waise bhi mujhe aisa lagta hain k massage krne se mera energy aur bhi a jata hain. Ye bachpan se hain aisa q hain iska koi treatment hain kya?
Dear Sir/madam, iam suffering from stammering problem, in normal time it is light but when speak in public like giving speeches it will be more, pls give me suggestions, that how to overcome this problem.
My daughter of 11 years old is talking on her own during her sleep also occassionaly she is behaving differently during her sleep. But according to me during day time she is perfect even in her studies also. Why this is so? is it rectifiable through medicines especially through siddha medicine.
How should reduce a tension? Otherwise, How to relax our tension? How to become a free minded? Help me to how to byheart the simple things without any tension. Help me to resolve my problems?
I am 20 male. When ever I am in stress for example have project submission date or an exam, I get an headache on the left upper side or right upper side of my head but not both. This has started recently. I was wondering if that's okay or if I should get tested.
I tried to quit smoke but my mind divert now I will never do smoke but I do so what I have to for quit smoke please give me some tips but I played Daily volleyball ball then running and 2 hrs gym write now I doing gym bcz my exam es going on so now please give me a your advise.
I don't know I feel depressed angry I feel crying from 2years when my love was broken I want to change but I m not able to do.
Hi, I am male 25 Years. Recently I had an blood checkup and found that my Haemoglobin is more than 12.5 gm%. Previously I was a chain smoker. But from last 4 months I am smoking once in two or three weeks only. I believe excess haemoglobin is not good for health. Should I need to consult with a doctor regarding this?
Can I mix these in one bottle:- Argentum nit 30c (liquid) Mag phos (liquid) arsenic album 30c (liquid) Phos 30c (liquid) For severe, chronic and constant (24 hrs) anxiety or what should I take for it in your opinion.
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.