Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi After femur bone fracture and op implant, will I be as ok as before. Age 66, female, ops - 4 month back, left heap. Now walking without aid but limping. When will I be able to seat on the ground and get up. With warm regards. .
MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: Loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Gel means Disc (Fat) the Liquid which play between the bones gap back side.
I am suffering from fever in evening and have joints pain also till last three days kindly suggest some medicine.
Herniated disc what we commonly call ‘slipped disc’. It can be a very painful and debilitating condition. When the cushion that sits between the spinal vertebra is pushed outside its normal position, you have a herniated disc. This can occur as a result of rupture or bulging due to injury, disease, or deterioration. The spinal disc when pushed out irritates the spinal nerves that lay very close to the edge of these spinal discs causing severe pain. In some people, symptoms like severe back pain, leg pain, or weakness of the lower extremity muscles are traced to a herniated disc.
Herniated disc can occur to anyone. It is, however, seen more commonly in people between the ages of 35 to 45 who perform heavy manual labour or drive motor vehicles for long periods of time.
How does ayurveda help treat herniated disc naturally and safely?
- In ayurveda slip can be categorized as one of the diseases caused by vitiation of vata (one of the principle dosha in the body, responsible for the movement and function of the body).
- Ayurvedic treatment for slip disc concentrate at restoring the equilibrium through correction of the underlying functional equilibrium.
- Chirayu ayurveda panchkarma hospital provide very effective and most successful treatment for slip disc or herniated disc. The treatment compromises of detoxification and rejuvenation through panchkarma along with oral medications.
- The therapies like abhyanga, swedana, kati basti, patrapinda swedana and basti etc. Are done as per severity of the disease.
The ayurvedic healing therapies are beneficial in many ways:-
- They help in strengthening the supportive tissues that hold your spine.
- They help release the muscular spasm and nerve compression.
- They nourish the joints by enhancing circulation and relieve pain.
- Here are the ayurvedic therapies you can employ to treat herniated disk:
- Duration of the treatment depends upon the severity of the disease but usually take 4-6 weeks.