Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav GuptaYour feedback matters!
Black lining formed in the inner lower teeth can be get ridden by clove oil or do clove oil helps to to kill the cavity to a great extent.
I m 34year female, my tooth is very painful please tell me what should I do nd which toothpaste m used.
I am 45 year woman . All the time I face mouth ulcer. How to cur ? Another one I got a disease called hypothyroidism.
I am of 18 year old, I have a extra teeth on my left upper teeth side. I get it painful while brushing. I want to remove it, should i?
I have pain my back teeth. I check my family doctor. And coming pass in back teeth he said its normal not any major issue. What I do.
I am having ulcer on my gum from near about 10 days and its not improving. Please suggest me what should I do.?
Hello there my age is 28 years and my gums started bleeding and thus there is mouth smell. What to do I am very afraid that I do not get into disease called pyrrohea.
Hi my teeth is light yellowish in colour Any suggestions to get whiter teeth. Is there any treatment for this and how much will it cost ?
I have a problem my rite side teeth is damaged and It's looking like my teeth going to removed what can I do tell me any suggestion.
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from gum bleeding while brushing the teeth. Plzz consult me what can I do?
My grand ma has got a problem in speaking. Her speech becomes mumbled when she is taking. She had just made her teeth rearranged from a dentist. Is it the problem of that?
I am a 23 year hold and I will be facing mouth ulcer very frequently and too much of heat body. What is the best remedies to get rid of this problem.
I have cavities problem with sensitivity too. And the biggest concern is bad breathe which is biggest source of embarrassment. Please help to kill this issues.
I have a dental issue. I am a smoker so my teeth was too dull. So what should I do to have them in good conditions back.
I have a pain at my teeth from 5 days due to which my head is also start paining, is there any simple method by which my problem get solved?
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.