Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Bhargava
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Gaurav Bhargava provides answers that are very helpful. Hello doctor mere face pe pimple rate hai. Toh kon si tube use karu jisse pimples na ho
What's the reason behind there is white material deposited in side glans penis/prepuce .If I will not clean daily then irritation occurs.
I am 33 years old, got married two years before, I did n; t have kid, v ill having sex, I got temper but I don; t know whether iam doing masturbation or not. I mean don; t know sper is coming out or not. Am having some forskin pain after sex. Please answer me.
I had sex with my boyfriend but he did not come inside me. Is there anything to worry about. Because I can not take ipill as I am not in town. But we are sure he did not come inside. He threw all sperm on bed after getting out from me.
I am 24 years old. And my problem is that .k.when I talk to my gf .my penis get excited and sperm get discharged. Not only on sexual talk but on general talk.
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.
I have an issue related to sex I have good power but I wna increase length of my cock could you suggest any way for it.In short period.
By doing sex without condom will the girl get pregnant unless and until the sperms get inside her? Please help me.
I am 25 year old male. My foreskin is tight it slides back when it is small but it doesn't slides when erect. And when I wear condom my erection doesn't last for long. I smoke daily on an average of 4 ciggrates on the verge to quit soon. Can you please help me. Thank you.
Hello, my friend recently get married & she don't want baby till 2 years & doesn't want take any medicine.
When we do sex for a twice or thrice then the blood comes means she s virginity or not? Why blood comes? Whenever we do sex blood should be come or not?
From 1 week I am feeling lethargy my muscles of penis becoming weak it's not erecting properly for a long time suggest me what to do.
How to make tou penis stronger and prolong your ejaculation time and make it more straight and firm.
Hii sir, I have a ques about my penis size sir my penis is small about 4 inches nd now m worried sir can it will be enough for sexually satisfy any women please give your reply sir.
Since last two months, My pennis gets harder and gets softened quickly. My erecting is also not as usual. I can certainly observe my pennis also shrunk considerably. Any natural solution?
Infertility is characterized by the inability to get pregnant even after unprotected intercourse for over a year. Repeated miscarriages along with other factor can often be the reason behind infertility in women.
Probable causes of Infertility in Women:
The most common cause of infertility in women is an abnormal uterus. Congenital flaws, such as septate uterus can lead to repeated miscarriages. The normal pH level of the uterus is approximately in the range of 6.6 to 7.6. So a pH level below or above this range can lead to an abnormal uterus.
Ovulation defects (such as the eggs not properly maturing in the ovaries or the ovaries not releasing mature eggs) are other causes as well.
Another possible cause is Endometriosis, a condition wherein the tissues which line the inner walls of the uterus start to grow on the outsides of the uterus, such as in the pelvis or the abdomen.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), a condition wherein the ovaries become enlarged with tiny cysts growing on them, is another important cause for infertility. Hormonal imbalances are at the root of this condition.
A block or damage to the fallopian tubes can prevent the sperm to properly fertilize the egg thus, leading to infertility.
Unhealthy lifestyle habits such as obesity or being underweight, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking and not following a healthy diet are other important causes of infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.