Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Bhargava
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Gaurav Bhargava provides answers that are very helpful. Hello doctor mere face pe pimple rate hai. Toh kon si tube use karu jisse pimples na ho
Good, healthy penis skin makes a man's member appear much more appealing to a potential partner - and it's better for penis health as well, of course. There are many things that a man can do to attend to the health of his penis skin, including keeping it well moisturized and away from harsh chemicals and ingredients. But another step a man can take is one of the easiest - simply letting the penis air out. Engaging in simple activities in the nude can be a plus for healthy penis skin.
For centuries, experts have extolled the benefits of fresh air on general well-being, including its effect on skin health. In the 19th century, many people were proponents of "airbathing," which is simply letting the body experience the natural breezes and sunshine of the outdoors. It's believed that "airing out" the skin can have benefits in oxygenating the skin, improving blood circulation (which also benefits skin health) and allowing perspiration to remove waste products from the body into the air (rather than releasing them into clothing, where they then settle back down onto the skin). So allowing the penis skin to also air out, whether indoors or outside, can be beneficial.
Clearly, all a man has to do to air out the penis skin is walk around without clothing. But for those who want a little more activity while nude, the following are some options to consider. (Remember, with the penis exposed, some basic caution may need to be taken to avoid damage from overexposure to light, contact with objects, etc.)
- Clean the house in the buff. As long as a guy is careful with the vacuum cleaner hose and the cleaning fluids, there's no reason he can't make his abode tidier and more livable while letting his manhood get some fresh air. As an added bonus, many partners find watching a man engage in housework while naked to be very erotic - often leading to a reward for a job well done.
- Play badminton. If the backyard has a reliable privacy fence, get out the net, rackets and birdies and see how well two fun-loving partners can hit that shuttlecock. A couple of tips: Wearing sneakers may be a good idea to avoid falls. And don't stay outside for very long in strong sunlight, as penis skin burns easily.
- Or croquet. Pound a couple of poles into the ground, set up the wickets and then get the balls rolling. As with badminton, shoes and limited exposure to harsh sunlight are suggested.
- Exercise. Whether doing yoga stretches, lifting weights or spinning, exercising in the buff has a special feeling to it. The ancient Greeks did it all the time - and who's going to argue with the classics?
- Make music. Pick up that guitar that's been gathering dust or sit down at the piano and see what comes back to you. Since music is essentially all about vibrations, it's fun to see how the naked body experiences that vibrations and how it differs from when a person is clothed.
- Play poker. If all the players are nude, no one can be hiding any aces up their sleeves.
Spending time nude can benefit penis skin, but those benefits will increase if a guy also regularly uses a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on his member. Penis skin needs to be appropriately moisturized to be healthy, so select a crème that contains both a high-end emollient (Shea butter is an excellent one) and a natural hydrator (vitamin E is a fine choice). Penis skin can be harmed by the oxidative stress that free radicals can bring. A crème with a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, can provide the kind of protection delicate skin requires.