Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old I fall in staircase my leg fracture before two month pop plaster remove before 20 days back but swelling is there what can I do ?
Sir my mom has cervical problem from approx one year and sometimes the pain goes to the other parts also like hand or leg. So what should we done?
Hi, I am a regular runner and I make sure 1 hour of my day is spend outdoor and active. I jo 3 km daily, toe jogging. In July I got a sprain and since then I am staying away from jog or any physical activity that pressure my sprained ankle, rigt leg. Can I do household chores, will it cause more pressure on my ankle. How long will it take to heal. My doctor examined and said it might be a muscle tear. What could I do to recover faster. Please advice. Female, 27.
I am Male 64 162 cms 60kg No sugar/BP but problem of tennis elbow last two months. Advise medical/nutritional food/physio therapy.
I am 54 years old. I am suffering with rheumatic pains near hands and knees and also swellings near these places. Kindly suggest a medicine which is not having side effects.
Dear Doc 2 days back I had vomited what I had in the lunch & Dinner at dinner I had only 4 idly & omelet after immediately I started vomited but now I still have stomach pain suggest me whether it is water infection or food poisoning.
I am suffering from chronic ankle tendonitis since I have not taken any proper treatment till now I am having ultrasound physiotherapy and tendocare tablets will it be helpful for me?
I have a shoulder joint pain since last 8months. Bcoz of excess workout in gym. So.i left to go to gym. It feel problem. Smtime.wen I do pushup.
M I'll I need us help please help me I'm sifting fro back pain nd I need us help I take so many medicines but they ent help me and yeah I go too many doctors but they dnt help me I hope you will that will b ua most kindness upon me help me as soon as possible.
I am 56 years old and I have back pain and also pain on my right leg mainly below the knee till the angle sometimes. I have done Mri and the diagnosis is degeneration of lumbar or lumbosacral intervertebral disc. Is there any cure without operation.
I have started getting back pain and reason is I have been doing night shifts for 3 years can you help me how to over come the pain.
My knees are in pain most of the times I feel like my knees are tired even though if I have not done any heavy activity.
Dear sir/mam, I am 42 yrs old male. Since last two weeks, I am suffering from mild pain under my thighs and also towards foot downwards. I do regular walk in the morning around 3 km. Kindly provide me your kind guidance. Thank you.
I have been suffering from cervical spondylosis for a long tym. What are the tests to be taken for this. How can I get free from my neck pain. please suggest me good treAtment for this.
I am 19 year old boy. When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my back neck and in spinal cord then what should I have to do?
A spinal cord injury is a damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically, trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems walking
- loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities
- pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Call 911 or your local emergency medical assistance number
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.