Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima Yadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Garima YadavYour feedback matters!
I have prblm of vaginal semiliquid fluid discharge it occurs randomly 20 days in a month is this normal or not.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 27. Trying to conceive from last 3 yrs. Unable to know what is and where is the problem. Whether we are not able to maintain relationship or any other cause. please help me.
Hello sir/madam few month ago I was pregnant. Now I became of baby south a cleft lip and palate. So I am in little worried about baby feed. I can't feed my milk to baby because milk is not produce in me. So I need to know what to eat to increase milk for my baby. But I got baby by c section.
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm. One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation. Finally, if these techniques doesn't work it better to consult a doctor for medical check up and treatment. There are few effective medicines which can be taken under medical supervision.
Hello, my wife pussy is very black in colour, how to make into white so as to sex confortly? age 22.
Every year, millions of people all over the world undergo abdominal surgery. If you belong to that group, you will want to get back on the feet as early as possible. But there are many aspects that patients do which can slow down the recovery process and lead to delayed and uncomfortable and sometimes, fatally dangerous complications.
In recent times, hospitals employ enhanced recovery after surgery or ERAS for pain management, pre-operation eating, and post-operation exercise. The result of this protocol is that the recovery time is reduced by one-third which indicates that you can go home a few days earlier while the rate of complication drops manifold. Regardless of whether you have undergone a hernia repair surgery or removal of gallbladder or hysterectomy or colorectal cancer, the following steps can help you heal faster.
- Get walking as soon as you can: When you are recovering from the abdominal surgery, you should aim for three to four walks regularly. This is because movement helps the lungs to expand which can reduce the chance of having pneumonia which is a common risk of post-surgery. It can help in the movement of blood in the extremities while decreasing the likelihood of blood clots.
- Cut back on narcotic painkillers: Your doctor may recommend a non-opioid pain reliever or an epidural injection which can protect bowel function. But you should try not to rely on these drugs for a longer period and strive to cut down on them since they can cause various complications. They can slow down the function of intestine which causes constipation. This is extremely troubling after undergoing the abdominal surgery and can delay recovery time.
- Drink a lot of liquids: You should start drinking water and other liquids as soon as your doctor allows you to do so. If you are a coffee lover, you can start drinking that as well to prevent caffeine withdrawal symptoms like headaches. But make sure you can drink a lot of water for avoiding dehydration.
- Chew gum: Once you have undergone abdominal surgery, the digestive system would become slow and may decline from the optimal function. It can be extremely uncomfortable and prolong hospital stay. When you chew gum, it makes the body feel that you are eating which will compel the digestive system to start functioning again.
- Spend time on a rocking chair: Most people know that sitting tends to open the lungs better than lying flat. But when you spend time in a rocking chair, the additional activity can be extremely beneficial for your body. The best thing you can do for yourself is to get up and walk.
Following these few tips, it will be easier for you to recover from abdominal surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations, subsequently leading to the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Exposure to miscarriage prevention drugs
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist.