Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Garima YadavYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my husband on Nov 17th and I took postpone 72 on 18th. Then I got withdrawal bleeding Nov 24th to 26th. But my last periods date Nov 7th to 13th. Then I got periods on Dec 20th to 23th. This Jan I didn't get periods till now. When will I get my periods? Is any chance of pregnancy?
What will happen if I take mtp kit tablet without being pregnant? I missed my periods But my pregnancy test is negative But still I didn't get it Its 18 days late So shall I take mtp kit!
Hi. I am the mother of 4 years 6 months girl child. I want to conceive next issue. M trying which is the healthy way to conceive healthy child without complicacy.
My age is 26. My baby boy is 11 months old. Is it ok if I get pregnant now. Actually my periods date is 7th and till now I did not get. I want to a 2nd baby always so is it ok.
My wife have a baby of 2 month 11 day, after birth of baby she has a continue periods as usual after pregnancy, after periods stop of pregnancy she has a periods 1 month but in second month she has no periods so i'm very tensed that is she pregnant, I tested with pregnancy kit 3 times.
Sir me 8 weeks pregnant hu. Bt baby ki heartbeat start nhi hui hai. Mujhe Dr. ne D&C ke liye bola hai. Kyaa 8 week me heartbeat start ho jati hai.
My wife is in fertile we are trying from last many months pls tell me the best position for intercourse so that se gets pregnant.
I just rubbed my penis with my wife's vagina from the outside unprotected. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Or any chance of sexually transmitted diseases?
My wife had normal delivery on November 3 after 1 week came to know motion s lying n her vagina, After consultation came to know that bcoz of fistula n lower part and doctor said that not serious will cure. Do normal exercise after one month if require will do stitches again. After 1 week she got urin infection and was under treatment for 1 week. Now everything was fine. Not coming motion from vagina. Fever also not coming bcoz of urine infection for last 2 weeks. Today she is telling that she s feeling very week. Body pain. And vagina part s feeling heavy. Please advice what should do? What may be the reason?
Hi. I had sex before 4 days of M C. I was taken ipill after sex within 24 hrs. But my period date is 17 oct .still I am not getting my period. Please suggest me what to do.
The time we hve sex while intercoursing her vagina pain so I am not able to intercourse.Please tell.
I had unprotected sex with my partner I gave her I pill 10 days ago can I give her I pill again now. If not then how to know if she is pregnant.
Are you in the last trimester of pregnancy and experiencing symptoms such as abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding, uterine tenderness and back pain? This might be an indication of a condition called placental abruption. This is a serious, but rare pregnancy complication in women. The placenta is the structure, which develops in the uterus for nourishing the growing baby. When the placenta peels away from the inner uterine wall before delivery, placental abruption occurs. The condition can deprive the growing baby of oxygen.
There are several factors, which increase the risk of placental abruption. They are as follows:
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure, be it chronic or because of pregnancy, increases the risk of placental abruption.
- Abdominal trauma: Certain trauma caused to the abdomen such as a fall or a blow to the abdomen increases your risk of having the condition.
- Substance abuse: Women who smoke and use drugs such as cocaine during pregnancy are more likely to have placental abruption.
- Premature rupture of the membranes: The growing baby is supported and surrounded by a fluid-filled membrane or the amniotic sac. When the sac leaks or breaks before labor, there are high chances of placental abruption.
- Blood clotting disorders: Any health condition which impairs blood clotting may increase the chance of placental abruption.
- Multiple pregnancy: For women who are carrying more than one baby, the delivery of the first baby may lead to changes in the uterus. This may cause placental abruption before the next baby is delivered.
- Maternal age: Placental abruption is more common or likely to occur among women who are above the age of 40.
It is not possible to reattach a placenta, which gets separated from the wall of the uterus. The treatment options for placental abruption depend on several circumstances. They are as follows:
- The baby is not close to full term: If the abruption is mild, your baby has a normal heart rate, and it is too early for him to be born, you might need to be hospitalized for monitoring. If the bleeding ends and the baby is in a stable condition, you might be able to go home and rest. In some cases, medicines are given to the baby for making his lungs mature.
- The baby is close to full term: If your baby is near full term, and the placental abruption is less, a closely monitored vaginal delivery is undertaken. In case of a progressive abruption, an immediate delivery might be required via C section.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor on experiencing any symptom of placental abruption. This will help you in protecting your baby from any harm.
Masturbation is normal habit for all healthy adolescent males. It is neither harmful nor has any side effects. However the aim of masturbation is to attain a climax through ejaculation which can occur in a couple of minutes.
While having sex with a partner your aim is not only ejaculation. Your aim is to give pleasure to your partner and satisfy her by all means including oral sex. Actual sexual intercourse should be the last. So the two situations are different. What happens during masturbation does not necessarily happen during heterosexual sex.