Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. GarimaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acute pain in the lumbar region for the past two weeks, because of that I am not able to sit up straight for more than an hour.
Age 66 yrs. I suffered paralytic stroke but recovered and still weak and on medicines like Telma 20, deplatt A 75 mg, Calaptin 40 mg, Avas 5 mg and My TSH is 4.46 as such my Doctor advised me to take every morning on empty stomach Eltroxin 25 mcg. Last month I was feeling weak so Dr. said my BP was showing 125/ 64 as such asked me to stop taking Telma 20 and check BP everyday and asked to take Telma 20 only on the day my BP shows 140/90 or higher. Dr. said because I'm taking Eltroxin 25 mcg and after breakfast Telma 20 as such BP is showing less and it's not good because as a TIA stroke patient my BP should be above 140/90. So since 1 month everyday I'm checking my BP and the day I see 140/90 I'm taking Telma BP tablet. Everything was going fine. But since 1 week I started getting pains in my neck, shoulder. I feel nerves pulling at back of my head to neck and shoulders and also a nerve near my breast is also pulling and paining since few days. But since 4 days the pain has moved into my head and I feel heaviness as the nerves from head are pulling to back of head then to neck shoulders and going to the breast where a nerve near my nipple is pulling and paining. I have spondylitis also. So I thought may be because of spondylitis the pain is. The pain is not continuous only for some time but comes on and off. Especially troubling my sleep in the night. This morning I visited my Dr. and he gave me 15 days medicines and asked me not to worry. Please see the medicines what Dr. has given as I'm really getting worried about my health because something or the other health problem is coming as one problem is gone a new problem is ready. I'm very depressed about my health please help. Today's 15 days medicines for this pulling in head nerves pain in neck shoulders and nerve pulling in breast are Omnacortil 10 tablet, Razo 20 tablet and Divalgress ER 250 all these to be used for 15 days. Doctor do you think because I stopped BP tablet new problem started or as my Dr. advised take BP tablet only when my BP is high is OK or NO? Doctor please read my problem and help me as I'm really stressed and depressed with my health.
Suggest me Best Calcium Tablets with Vit D . Should I go with SHELCAL-CT/SHELCAL 500G. I have joint pain.
I have c2 vertebra fracture and its happened about a month long. That time onward I wear celival collar. But do not have any pain in my neck but when I take xray of lateral view of this I scene a small problem. Does it should have any serious problem or tell the necessary step to recovery from this fracture.
She is suffering from spondylitis and now from. Morning itself having a severe back pain. What can be done?
Yesterday in gym I got muscle pull in my neck and right shoulder. Since then, I am hav excruciating pain if I try to move my neck or shoulder to a certain angle. I took Cronin pain relief in afternoon but no effect. Aftr dinr took a Muscle relaxant but to no effect. Took one more an hr ago still no effect. What to do?
Hi I am 29 years old male height 5'7 weighing 135 kgs. I have a scaitica pain in right leg from more than 6 months now. It pains me only when I stand for more than 5 mins or so. Please suggest me how can I get rid of this pain and this problem permanently.
I am 41 yrs old male, named Mr. D. P. Rana, from odisha. Height 5 feet 8 inches, weight 85 kgs, I am suffering from terrible pain by my two leg stiffness and tightens. I want to loss my belly, how it will possible.
I am 21 year 3months old (male).(mri impression of 24-02-2015-at l5-s1, there is disc desiccation with left paracentral disc protrusion indenting traversing left s1 nerve root. I am suffering from this problem more then 1 n half year. My pain start with lower back and its entered in my left leg. Its very painful. I am done many things like-traction, massage theropy, and many of tablets taken but still I am in to much pain. Please provide me some exact, beneficial information which give me total relief from it
Hi! I used to swim twice a week for about 30-40 laps breast stroke. One day suddenly, I felt like a muscular spasm on my left shoulder. The incident happened around 45 days back. I got my x-ray and showed to ortho although no fracture or injury got revealed. I even took a shot from a local doc for subsiding of spasm, incase it is. I am still having the pain. I would in particular mention it on my left deltoid when I lift it. Kindly help and suggest our recommendations. Regards
I had an accident last year i. E. 14 months back wherein my right knee become weak and after mri scanning doc advised not to put weight on knee for 3 months. Subsequently only after 3 months I was advised to walk normally. Now after 14 months I feel the bones inside are rubbing while walking or doing exercises. What precautions I must take and what can be the remedy for this.
I am 40 year female, active I walk n gym total 2 hrs of workout n m health conscious but still suffer a lot from stiffness through out body n pain, massages n workout help but temporary if I escape these my situation becomes worse, please help.
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.
I underwent a knee surgery (ACL reconstruction ) in the year 2010. Now i am feeling some pain in the knee.What might be cause?
I have back pain from last 6 days. Wat are the precautions to be taken. How to solve this its getting more saviour.
I am 35 year man suffering backache at early morning time everyday. I also used painclear cream no result found. Please suggests.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.