Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have two bulging discs at l5-s1 and l4-l5. Since I found out after a mri, I did two" cycles" of igf-1 lr3. It did result in a lot of relief, with pain gone in 2 weeks. After that, i've been on a ghrp/ghrh cycle to increase my gh. How will it affect my back, and is there any chance to stopping the cell apoptosis occurring in ddd due to gh?
My mom caused by severe pain in hip. She can't walk after 15 min. She can't stand more than 10 min. ortho doctor suggested a belt Or surgery. Is there any other way to avoid surgery. She taking sugar tablets.
I am feeling muscle ache and tightness that causing a mild pain and full body ache , as if this is generating weakness and low activeness. Few days back I had lifted a load but then after body adapted the weight lifts suddenly after 2 days the body muscles start paining and resulted in weaknesses and ache in joints behind shoulders, leg ,knee ,biceps and neck. The pain is as if some nerves gets displaced form shoulder or neck and arms & legs are too weak because they start paining even with a small walk, could you please suggest some muscle relaxing tablets or sprays.
My left knee is very painful even while standing and walking Doctor has suggested knee joint replacement. For temporary relief he has given an injection of Depo newsroom and says will giver relief for a few weeks or so. I also understand that Dorolane which is lubricant rep l racing the cartilage. My friends wife got much relief after tis injection. Kindly advice. Thanks.
I want home medicine for sciatica. Is it helpful. If yes please tell me which drops to take. Severe pain in thighs calf region of leg and sole of feet. Burning is also there.
I am 28 years old I am suffering from burning sensation in feet after delivery and severe back pain on left side give me some precaution to cure it.
Dear sir, I have pain in my knee and ankle I am unable to sit more then 5 minute & my age is 53 years and my weight is 83 I too much tried to reduce my weight but I can' t loose it. So my hearty request to your good self to give my guide what I do for pain and weight. I service in bank last 25 years. Please do the need full. I will be obliged. Thanking you.
I can't sit continuously for about 1 hour. If I do that i'm suffering a huge back pain. What should I do?
My fiancee is having chondromalacia patella with 3/4 cartilage damage. What is the prognosis? and how much chances of limping remain after proper treatment?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.