Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Garima HandaYour feedback matters!
I am having my periods last month according to my date. After having sex. But this month I am having 1 week later and there is no flow in my vagina during periods only I getting pain.
I newly join a gym. I do thigh exercise 1st time .i have a pain in my thigh but on same night I do sex. Now my does go. Is it harmful? Or how to cure?
If I my last menstrual begins on the 23 of November 2015. And my due date is August 29 2016, can it be dated when I got pregnant? Please help My period cycle is about 31 days and last for 5 dsys.
I had a sex on 10 april after finish my periods. I take an i pill after sex immediately. Now on 21 april again periods till next day then on 24 april dropping again. Next day normal onwards. Now today that means on 30 april again dropping. Why its happen? please help.
Can I conceive child after having two abortion by taking abortion pills. Intake of contraceptive pills on regular basis, will it develop complications while conceiving child.
My wife age 26 yrs having hypoechoic sol in her left breast (13mmx13mmx12.5mm). Having no pain. Kindly suggest me the best possible treatment option available.
I am 32 mother of 11 years baby boy, I hope I am pregnant but I do not want this pregnancy kindly guide me abortion rules?
2. Regularly use moisturiser/coconut oil over hands and feet at bedtime to keep the hands and feet soft and supple.
3. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer/coconut oil at night would keep feet softer. In diabetics, please use plain tap water or lukewarm water temperature should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm and not hot as some diabetics may have reduced sensations.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 29 year old male. I got married three years before. Till now I didn't get any child. My medical report and my wife medical reports are fine only doctor said. What could be the reason getting late.
Hello sir I just want to she has bicornute sub septed uterus. Can she pregnant normally? There was 3 miscarriage with 3 pregnancy. Please tell me.
I am suffering from constipation since 2 week and irregular mensuration cycle since 2 month and obesity.
She wants to get pregnant soon when is the suitable time to do sex to get pregnant how to find the fertile days.
Here I want to be very open and frank to you about this. While doing sex is it good for a man to lick, suck, the pussy. I dnt knw how you feel wen I am asking you this question. Bt I am afraid. I want to knw about this. Is there any harm in it.
Last week me and my girlfriend got intimate and I kissed and Pressed her boobs hard. Het nipples then started paining for few days. I also inserted my finger half way inside her vagina. She didn't get her periods that time. Now yesterday she told me then till now she didn't get her period and she is worried. I want to know is there anything wrong with her?
I had my last periods on 24 Jan 15. I had sex without taking care on 08 Feb almost 4-5 times. In the morng I.E on ,09 Feb I took I-pill 72 hour protection. But till my periods didn't came. I had checked by pregnancy kit it is showing postive. What should I do now.I don't want child. If it is possible to get pregnant after taking I pill
My 1st delivery was pph case after that 4 days my USG report was bulky uterus with RPOC, is there any similar chance in my 2nd delivery. I am 9 mnth pregnant know.
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.