Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Garima GandhiYour feedback matters!
We are having sex regularly without using condom From last 3 month But my wife not getting pregnant Is their prob of irregular periods or sperm count of mine is problem.
Aerated drinks during pms are a strict no-no for following reasons.
1. They play havoc with already unstable hormones and fluctuating levels of blood sugar that can cause intense mood swings and stress.
2. Since aerated drinks have high sugar content, they imbalance the immune system and cause fatigue.
3. Aerated beverages aggravate pms symptoms like cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue and backache.
4. Some aerated drinks have caffeine that acts as a stimulant for heart rate and blood pressure. They cause insomnia and amplify exhaustion.
5. Aerated drinks tend to irritate stomach lining due to increased gastrointestinal acidity. This further causes severe cramps.
6. Carbon dioxide present in aerated drinks leads to excessive gas production and bloating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I usually have regular painful periods. More watery discharge on first day. Backpain and Right leg pains more. What might be the reason? Kindly Help.
My wife is trying to get conceive and she is 27 years old. Is taking folic acid tablet good and is it recommendable even taking without doctors prescription.
4 Proven ways of getting rid of dark circles
If your eyes have dark circles under them, then it surely points towards an unhealthy and hectic lifestyle. Dark circles not only have a negative effect on your appearance, but are also an indication of various underlying health problems such as poor sleeping patterns, allergies to certain foods or substances, asthma and anaemia to name a few. However, the good news is that you can easily get rid of dark circles and under eye puffiness by following a few simple remedies.
1. Cover your eyelids with cucumber or potato slices for a few minutes daily
Cucumber is known to be a natural skin lightening agent and even acts as a mild astringent (substances that cause body tissues to shrink), helping in removing dark circles. Moreover, applying cucumber on your eyes will give you a soothing and rejuvenated feeling. On the other hand, potatoes have bleaching properties, which make them effective against dark circles and puffiness of the eyes.
Directions: Slice a fresh cucumber and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover your eyelids with the thick slices and let them remain there for 10 minutes. Use cool water to rinse the area around your eyes. Do this two times a day for about a week.
Alternatively, you can use potato slices in the same way for your eyes. The only difference is that you don’t need to chill the potatoes.
2. Try soothing your eyes using cool tea bags
Tannin is an active ingredient of tea, which is known for eliminating skin discoloration. Moreover, application of cold tea bags over closed eyes reduces fatigue and cools your eyes. You can use them one or two times every day for a few weeks to eliminate dark circles completely.
Directions: Take 2 tea bags and soak them in water. Keep them in the refrigerator for some time till they get chilled. Put one tea bag on each eye and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your eyes after removing the tea bags.
Tip: For best results use chamomile or green tea bags.
3. Ensure that your facial muscles get some exercise daily
Exercising your facial muscles regularly helps in accelerating the body’s natural blood flow, thereby improving your skin tone and removing dark circles and puffiness of the eyes.
Directions: Gently start massaging the area around your eyes with the tips of your fingers using circular movements. Continue by proceeding towards the top of your eyebrows. Move your fingers under your eyes and at the upper portion of your cheekbones. Then gently stroke the area under your eyes with your index fingers. Repeat the entire process 4 times.
Dark circles are often caused by factors like chronic stress and a hectic lifestyle. Practicing yoga and meditation regularly helps in beating dark circles as it reduces stress by keeping your body, mind and soul calm. Moreover, meditation relaxes you completely and ensures a healthy lifestyle, which further diminishes the prominence of dark circles.
Me and my wife have an unprotected sex tonight but we don't need child right now so please suggest what should I do should my wife take ipill or unwanted 72 or any other pills which can be avail without any prescription.
1 week back my 1 month pregnancy was conformed. With my husband help I used Mifepristone nd misoprostol. After 3 days its completely discharged. Now my problem is. I am getting stomach pain and started bleeding daily after 1 week. So please suggest me some medicine. I am unable to consult doctor in my working schedule. My periods dates are 1st or 2nd monthly.
I get internal injury in my sex organ during sex with mf 100 mg. And some blood is coming from urine 2 time daily.
I am getting pregnant 1st tym I am nervous and I want to know that is my sad mood affect my baby growth I am 1.5 mnth pregnant tel me my current situation.
My marriage life completed with 1 year but I have no baby. please tell me about why I am not pregnant.
I had sex on 6th day (6/01/16) of my period and the next day night (7/01/16) I had taken unwanted 72 after taking that pill on (9/01/16) I vomited and again on (11/01/16) I had sex and on (13/01/16) I had bleeding from my vagina and it lasted till four days and now I am suffering from white discharge everyday which is very bright in colour from normal discharge. So doctor I am pregnant or not please help. And when I will get my next period.
Sir I recently have sex with a girlfriend. She is in period at that time or not. I used condom. But during sex condom is break. Than I use another condom. And after this I see some blood on my body and condom. Sir can I get infected with aids. If she is hiv positive. And what test I do for surety. please help.
Nasya is an Ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ENT and Eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where Nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of Nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of Nasya Brihmana nasya, Virechana nasya and Shamana nasya. As per quality, Nasya can be divided into 2 categories i.e. Pratimarsha nasya and Marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
- Navana: When Nasya is meant for Shodhana or Snehana, it is termed as Navana. This is the most common type of Navana and is used for hair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus.
- Pradhamana: This is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc.
- Avapeedana: In this form of Nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc.
- Dhooma: This form of Nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In Dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in Nasya Karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of Nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, guraadi, shadbindu etc. A common preparation of Nasya is known as guraadi that include herbs such as shunthi, pippali, and saindhava.
Benefits of Nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck.
- The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks.
- Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment.
- Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Mujhe na period 6 tarikh ko aaya aur 12 tarikh ko khatam ho gaya par Kal se mujhe na andar khoon jama hua dikh raha hai aur aaj bhi check Kari toh bhi khoon nikla pls mujhe batayiye Kya hai yeh?
I have done a sexual relation ship and I get pregnant now last one month and I don't want child so what I have to do?
Hi I am 21 yrs old. my periods is delayed, i have taken pregnancy tests and they Are negative but i have recently started taking emdura mass weight gainer. I have even had allergy so I had stopped taking then again recently I started taking and now my periods is delayed. is it because of endure mass?
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 18 year old male. II had a unprotected sex with my gf and she is 17 year old. She took ipill within an hour after sex. I want to knw is ipill effective for teenager? And is there any other doz required for safety. And 1 pill is sufficient for safety for 1 time sex?
Children who are exposed to household pesticides have an increased risk of developing certain childhood cancers and 47 percent greater risk of developing childhood leukaemia and are 43 percent more likely to be diagnosed with childhood lymphoma
Herbicide exposure also increased the risk of leukaemia preventive measures should be considered to reduce children's exposure to pesticides at home