Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gargi Negi DeepakYour feedback matters!
Even if you follow a fitness routine and eat healthy foods you may not be able to see your weight come off the way you hope. Here are some of the common reasons that stand in between you and your weight loss goals.
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
Its my 33th day from the last period and still I didn't get my period. I have a little pain in my back and feels little burning sensation during toilet. I am worried about thinking of pregnancy. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi. 5sep ko relation bnaya mene nd 5 oct ko period nhi aayi nd mene test kiya negative aaya 2 baar nd uske baad menses. R tablet li date aa gyi 28 oct ko nd nov mai bhi muje date aati but ab dec mai nhi hoye kya me pregnant hu. Plzzz reply fast.
I have been suffering for 1 week side breast pain near arm pit while sleeping my age is 25 years old.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Mam I just want to know about green tea. Few days earlier I have taken green tea on regular basis but recently one of my relative told me to avoid green tea as this is not good for girls health. They warned me that if I will not stop to take this then I will face lots of troubles in future. According to them green tea is not good for girls and after some time they may be face problems in pregnancy.
Many women have mood swings right after childbirth. They can be happy one minute and sad the next. Even when their baby is asleep, they may have difficulty sleeping, eating and feel a little depressed. If these symptoms begin a few days after delivery and go away after 7-10 days without treatment, they are in all likelihood the 'baby blues,' a short-lasting condition that 50-80% of women feel and that usually doesn’t require medical intervention. Clinically diagnosed postpartum depression, however, is another story.
Postpartum depression affects 10-15% of women anytime from a month to a year after childbirth. Women with postpartum depression may feel restless, anxious, sad or depressed. They may have feelings of guilt, decreased energy and motivation, and a sense of worthlessness. They may also have sleep difficulties and undergo unexplained weight loss or gain. Some mothers may worry about hurting themselves or their baby. In extremely rare cases less than 1% of new mothers-women may develop something called postpartum psychosis. It usually occurs within the first few weeks after delivery. Symptoms may include refusing to eat, frantic energy, sleep disturbance, paranoia and irrational thoughts. Women with postpartum psychosis usually need to be hospitalized.
Researchers aren't sure what causes postpartum depression but think that the dramatic shifts in hormone levels during pregnancy and immediately afterward may result in chemical changes in the brain leading to the condition. Childbirth is also a major life change that can create ongoing stress and contribute to depression. The new mom's responsibility for the baby, the household and her work duties upon returning after maternity leave may affect her risk of getting postpartum depression.
The good news is that, like diabetes or heart disease, postpartum depression is an illness that can be successfully treated with medicine and therapy. Women treated with antidepressant medicines and talk therapy usually show marked improvement. Depending on the type of medication they're using, they may be able to continue breastfeeding.
Researchers are making progress in understanding how changing hormone levels and other factors affect the brain after childbirth. They hope to develop better medications for treating postpartum depression by targeting the chemical pathways they're uncovering.
If you suspect that someone you know is suffering from postpartum depression, it's important to show understanding and support during this stressful time to help the new mom avoid the stigma, shame and isolation often associated with postpartum depression.
I am 42 years old lady. 4 days back doctor diagnosed me fungal infection in my vagina. She prescribed Zocon 150 mg weekly for three weeks , Secnil forte -one tablet daily for two days and ginclac v for insertion for four days. As a result my urine is very very dark. What should I do? Another doctor skin specialist prescribed LCZ for my face skin allergy. Can I take this anti allergic with the above medicine? My urine is very very dark. Kindly suggest.
Is there any chances to a girl to get pregnant only by hands of a boy? If any thing got left on the mans hand.
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
My 11 day of ovulation study report is Right ovary 40x21, 39x21, 25x16 Left ovary 6x5 Endometrium thickness 7.7 mm Its is normal follicles how many egg release.
Sir my wife is 24 year old and she is not interested in sex what can I do please suggest although I am perfect in every respect.
Hello Doctor, Mere last date aaye the 22 july ko then aaj tak nhii aaye maine pregnancy test kiya but negative hai beech main ek baar unwanted 72 khayi thi. Please advise.
In this modern age, due to busy life style as well as sitting nature of job our physical activity has gone almost nil and mental activity has become prominent. Usually nobody has much time to go for yoga classes or gym. At the same time there is a gentle, low impact exercise that's easy, free and available to everyone and that is walking.
Walking strengthens your heart:
Walking is great cardio exercise. It reduces risk of heart stroke, bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterole.30 minutes daily walk maintains your blood pressure in normal range, high bp causes stroke.
Walk is a blessing for patients who have diabetic background in family. Daily walk reduces chances of diabetes by 80%. It keeps you away from these silent killer diseases as you never know when they attack you until visible symptoms are detected.
Decline in memory or impair thinking skills that makes person unable to do daily activities. Daily 30 mins walk avoid shrinkage of brain and preserve memory. Dementia affects 1 in 14 people at the age of 65 and 1 in 6 at the age of 80. Walking does wonders for such ageing problems.
Tone your body
Walking tones your body. It gives definition to calves, quads, hamstrings. It keeps your abs and waist in shape.
Walking is the perfect way to keep you active. Most of the population is suffering from deficiency of vitamin D. Be healthy and active and enjoy a walk with your friends or self.
Walking makes you happy
Walking makes you feel good. Daily walk boost up your mood, it is as effective as antidepressants in mild to moderate cases of depression. It releases feel good endorphins and reduces stress and anxiety. So for positive mental health, walking is absolutely must.
We are trying for past two months to get pregnant but still didn't get pregnant already we had two abortions. Very tensioned what can we do?
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.