Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gangotri H. DuttaYour feedback matters!
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
Hello Doctors, I'm married to my cousin (our mother's are sisters and are married out of relations). We are planning for a child, what tests should undergo to avoid any genetic complexities in future. Any help in this regard is appreciated,
I got my periods on 9 July after that I had intercourse on 17 July we used condoms then on 22 august I take 2 tablets of nortesterione a day but on third day I took the dose of morning and night together and I did not got my periods why.
My doc said my ovary is not releasing egg in time and forming egg is late. What I have to do to form egg in 14 days?
I have pcos, I'm on normoz, medical, naturogest now, had slight bleeding before 5 days f periods due. I want to be pregnant, scared , does naturogest give me period?
I have irregular periods from the time of menarche. When I reduced weight from 75 to 63kgs it was regular from a year again I put on weight. It was regular period and duration was 5 days. Again when I do exercise for 1 month I get periods but wen I continue doing there is irregular. And I take oats than green tea for 2 times a day. What should I do afetr all this.
Age of my wife is 35 & she suffered from very irregular menstruation problem she got small cyst in her ovarian what to do ?
I have irregular menstrual cycle. I get my periods on 35- 40 days I am not getting it on 30 days. What to do to make it regular every month.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
I want to know a complete diet plan for my 4 months baby what to feed and when the correct time he doesn't take breastfeeding.
Hi, What natural remedies are there for heart burn during pregnancy What natural remedies for nausea during pregnancy after 3 months.
Continue lightly bleeding after period I have pcod problem and irregular periodsplese give me the advise.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
Hi I am 25 year old with two kid. I am in depression as my breast is not attractive and become small and saggy. Please suggest some homeopathic treatment. Is there any medicine available in homeopathic to make enlarge and firming breast.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.