Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaganpreet Kaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaganpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
(Synchronised full body massage)
Abhyangam is a gentle full body massage with selected herbal warm-oils . Abhyangam is one of the most rejuvenating treatment of Ayurveda. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes, while providing relief in diseases such as:- Anxiety, Fatigue, Circulatory disorders, Rheumatic & Arthritic problems, Backaches & injuries
Abhyangam is recommended for stress relief, nervous stimulation, toning up of muscles, rejuvenation & immunization & also ideal for post delivery/natal care.
Udvartanam is otherwise known as powder massage. It is a deep, dry and stimulating massage using special herbal powder to reduce cellulite accumulations, to improve circulation and to enhance your skin’s texture and appearance. We thoroughly exfoliate your body using a mixture of Ayurvedic powders which will break up fatty deposits and energize blood circulation. Udvartanam is beneficial to diseases like hemiplegia, paralysis, obesity (excess fat). It imparts mobility to joints, strengthens muscles and refreshes the body.
Here the massage is done with warm herbal medicated powder in reverse manner. This is effective in reducing weight, gives stability & strength, gives better skin luster, etc.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets
I am 33 weeks pregnant and doctor suggested me LRZIN 10 sachet. Can you please tell me the use and side effects of the medicine.
Hi doc. I'm 13 weeks pregnant. Earlier I had got miscarriage at 5th month so doc had advised for cervical stich if I conceive again. Now I conceived after an year but till now my gynaecologist told me everything is normal n gave me to do another ultrasound withing 14 weeks. Is their still any chances of getting stich after completing 3 months? Because she had told me to do before 3 months.
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities. There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I'm getting a lot of Painless lumps all over my belly arms and thighs. Please advise what is the best way to get these checked and reduced.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!