Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaganpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, About 45 days ago I physically contacted with my girl but did not do any intercourse, but satisfied each other with some other ways, even we also used condom for better security. After 8-9 days of it she got her Periods normally before one day of her monthly date. After that we did not do anything, but problem is that she is not getting her periods of this current month. Its being 4 days over of her date. Both of us are still virgin, We are scared. Is there chances of her pregnancy? Please help.
My friend's , he wants to ask why his wife never moans and even not coming to her best climax. Why this happens ?
I am 29 years old female and single and I have noticed that my breast is producing milk or kind of discharge and I have googled it read all. Is this not a serious problem? What should I do now?
I am 25 years old and weight 60 kg. I got periods when I was 11 years old. But from that time till today I get every alternate month. If for jan I gets on 15th then for feb I won't get and March it will be on 28th. This is happening from past 10 years. In a year I get only 6-7 periods. What shall I do? Now a days I get unbearable pain during periods.
Dear Doctors. Someone I know, who need your help please - she had a swell and pain on her right breast. After a while swelling went off, however she still feel the pain. Already consultant a doctor, went through all the test. Doctor have asked a inch and half sort of tissues layer found, but it's not so critical. Hence requested to revert after a gap of 15 days. Hoping it's not breast cancer (and she's unmarried yet, age 38). Please advise wisely!
if you have taken contraceptive pill (only 1 pill) after sex and then you have sex after 1 week again. Is it needed to use another pill? If we r in doubt. Should we? Both times with condom. Contraceptive pill name - unwanted 72.
Kidney failure is happening even to 20-year-old Indians now! 4 Reasons why.
Usually more common in the elderly as a consequence of the chronic kidney disease, kidney failure is now increasingly becoming common amongst 20-somethings in the country.
Mainly because of their unhealthy lifestyle habits, they are falling prey to a disease that normally strikes later on in life.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure, occurs when the kidneys stop functioning properly, that is, they are unable to filter out waste and toxins efficiently from the body. It is the most severe stage of chronic kidney disease. To ensure that toxins don't build up in the body, treatment usually involves dialysis (process for removing excess fluid and waste from the blood) or kidney transplant, among others. It is said that about 1 million people all over the world are on dialysis or are surviving on transplanted kidneys. The condition is permanent and can occur either very suddenly or slowly over time.
These frightening habits of the young are leading to the rise of the incidence of renal failure:
1. A sedentary lifestyle - A research conducted by the University of Utah School of Medicine suggests that if you spend 80 minutes a day sitting, you see a 20% increase in the risk of developing chronic kidney disease and, in turn, renal failure.Sedentary behaviour can also increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension as well as obesity (causes of chronic kidney disease).India is said to have about 60% of patients who suffer from hypertension and diabetes also suffer from kidney problem.
2. Poor eating habits - Studies suggest that the right diet consisting of fruits legumes, nuts, and whole grains can help in preventing kidney disease.On the other hand, a diet that is high in processed meats; salt and sugar can worsen the vicious cycle of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and kidney disease. Furthermore, a BMI of over 30 can increase your risk of developing common kidney ailments by two-fold. With the proliferation of fast food outlets and junk food due to lack of time, Indians are increasingly now at a risk.
3. Smoking - Smoking brings about a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, rendering the organs inefficient. When you smoke, the arteries of your body harden and the blood vessels become narrow, leading to a worsening of conditions like high blood pressure. A study by the John Hopkins University says that smoking can increase your chances of developing kidney disease by about 60%. Many young Indians view smoking as fashionable and some even take it up to 'look cool', to beat stress or just to blend in with their peers.
4. Drinking alcohol - Excessive alcohol consumption can bring about significant changes to the way your kidneys may function. Your kidneys end up becoming less efficient at removing alcohol from the blood due to regular drinking. Additionally, more than 2 drinks a day has been found to significantly increase your risk of high blood pressure, a common cause of kidney disease.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty.
- About 10 percent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After that your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
My age 23 old. Mujhe periods 2 days hota h bs doctor bleeding boht kam hota h please doctor help me kya kru and pain boht hota h stomach m.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.