Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gagandeep Kaur MakkarYour feedback matters!
I am from childhood thin. I want to gain weight and look somewhat smart. Same is the case with my wife whom I recently married. Can you suggest me the best tonic and how is this possible except exercise.
I am loosing strength of my teeth. I guess it is because of the heat of this hot burning summer. If am right kindly suggest me some remedies. And help me regain my full strong teeth.
I am 24 years old. I have a problem that I get headache one side sometimes. Normally it is cool but suddenly it comes heavily if I get in some kind of pressure. What should I do to reduce or completely remove this?
Hi Doctor, my name is kiran, I am 24 years old and I have constipation problem before 5 month and I have also gastric problem so give me any suggestion for that.
Eyelid Lift, Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery are terms related to modes of eye surgeries. However, they are not the same and have got some basic differences.
As we become old, our awareness towards the puffiness around the eyes increases. We also sense the extra skin over the eyelid and the droopiness. The above-mentioned surgeries are meant for correcting these disorders. Each surgery is meant for the treatment of a different disorder or condition.
We must know about these three procedures and the major distinctions between an eyelid lift, blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery.
- Eyelid Lift: This is a generic term or word, and it may refer to blepharoplasty, as well as ptosis surgery. Eyelid lift is not a technical name of any mode of surgery. It refers to the lifting of eyelids in general, for which several surgeries are conducted. It refers to any form of surgery where the tissues are lifted, repositioned or trimmed for lifting of the eyelids.
- Blepharoplasty: This is an actual surgical procedure carried out on the eyelids. In this surgery, excess skin is removed or the fat present is repositioned in order to remove the puffiness o the eyelids. In case of the upper eyelid, this surgery disposes of extra skin, which may hang over the eyelashes. Unwanted fullness is also reduced. The same thing is carried out in case of the lower eyelid. In some cases, the skin of the lower eye is not removed. Instead, it is moved to a different area such as the cheek.
- Ptosis Surgery: This mode of surgery is carried out for lifting the upper eyelids. This is done by manipulation of the muscle tendon on the eyelids which have stretched out. The weakening of the tendons may happen due to ageing, LASIK or cataract surgery, or because of using contact lenses. In a ptosis surgery, excess fat and skin from the eyelids are removed as well.
It's vital for anyone to know about eyelid surgeries and the basic difference between the terms eyelid Lift, blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery. While the eyelid lift is a general term, Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery fall under the modes of eyelid lift surgery. Choosing the best mode for your eyelids depends on the condition and symptoms you experience, and they may vary among people. Such surgeries are performed by oculo-facial surgeons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I feel a lump in the throat but don't have any trouble swallowing food. Sometimes I feel a pinching or needling mild sensation in the left or right side of the throat. I smoke very less I.e. 1-2 cigarettes a day and chew pan masala with tobacco once a day generally. Should I be worried about getting cancer or any affect due to my habits? If yes what tests should I get done and whom should I consult?
My Mother Age 47, Since last week she got Humerus Pain in Night time only. Kindly suggest a best treatment to recovery from that paid Asap.
My age is 25 & I am masturbating since 6 years does it affect my married life in future, now I am single. Does masturbate affect health or not as some doctors say it affect some say not. please provide me right answer as I am confused what is right and briefly explain it.
I am 18 years boy and I wants to holds my sperms during masturbation or sex but my cums out soon near about 10-15 minutes. What should I do to hold my ejaculation naturally for last longing on bed please tell me./
Hello sir. My age is 24 I have started masturbating since at the age of 21. Weekly 4-6 times. And stopped 4 months back. Is there any effect to me after marriage. Please suggest me. thank you.
I have back pain. The fact is that I gets strong when there is a urge to pee. I feel relaxed after the urination. What do I do?
How to stop night fall doctor. What reason it will occur. Is it bad for my intercourse if night fall occurs regularly.
I am a diabetic patient and suffering from 7 years. Now my age is 48 years. Please suggest me best medicine for this disease. Now my sexual power has lost for this disease, how it could be improved?
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.