Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gagan Kansal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Gagan KansalYour feedback matters!
I'm a 39 year old woman, my back has been paining for a time for 5 months. I've also ongonr an operation but it was unsuccessful. What do I do next?
I have back injury in many when I am sit 2 to 3 hours in a day my back injury is increase how I can handle this please tell me.
I have back pain from few days. I think it is due to continuous sitting. I took calcitas d3 & nurokind lc last night but these tablets causing headache.
Can I consume POPSON (INTAS) tablet, it have been suggested to have 1 tablet daily twice (mor/night) by Dr. only. But after consuming it only one time (night) I feel my body pain (hands/legs joints pain). Please advise me, do I need to continue having this medicine? As of now I stopped it because of Illness.
I am Diabetic from last 4 yrs, my age is 36. I have a problem that my upper back pains on occasional basis in a day, n I also feel some time that my heart beats has increased even while resting or at some efforts.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Back pain is one of the most common problems of old age and a sedentary lifestyle. Blame it on the computer screens or the idiot box, the problem of back pain has increased to a large extent among people across the globe. Researchers believe it is not just old age, but a sedentary lifestyle is responsible for chronic back pain. While there are painkillers available in the drug stores that provide quick relief for the time being, Ayurvedic treatment of the pain is better. Painkillers provide relief only for a shorter period and there is a high chance of re-occurrence of the pain. Back pain needs a prolonged treatment. Hence, dependence on allopathic drugs for a longer period can have side-effects on other organs. Ayurvedic remedies are harmless and are effective in eradicating the pain completely. However, one must have the patience to continue the Ayurvedic treatment and have faith on it for the ultimate benefits.
As per Ayurveda, due to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy or wrong diet regimen results in poor metabolism, which produces undigested food toxins. Higher accumulation of this toxins into body plays a major role in Backache.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest sciences of healing and treatment. It helps to achieve longevity. There are two types of treatment procedure in Ayurveda, palliative and purificatory. Ayurvedic practitioners believe that a balanced state of body, mind and consciousness is essential for good health. It can be achieved by purificatory therapy. It refers to the cleansing of the body by removal of toxins or Panchakarma. Kativasti is a procedure that is done prior to Panchakarma. This treatment is very good for backache.
The word Kati refers to the lower abdomen area or the waist. The process of holding warm oil in the region that has been affected is known as vasti. Therefore, Kativasti refers to the process of applying warm Ayurvedic oil on the waist area or other portions of the spine. In this process, the patient is asked to lie down on the bed and then the oil is applied on the affected part, especially the lumbosacral region. Thereafter, a reservoir is built around the affected area. The reservoir is of black gram dough. Medicinal oil is poured into it. The temperature of the oil is kept constant and it is made to pour on the body for some 30-40 minutes. Finally, the oil is gently massaged over the body.
Advantages of Kativasti:
1. It provides strength to the back muscles and joints and maintains the normal curve of the spine.
2. It is effective for any kind of back pain or spine related disorders.|
3. It increases blood circulation in the region.
4. It removes pain related to fractures, dislocation and tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.