Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G S PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. Single. Last few months I see snake dreams occasionally. Also see dreams like I trap in somewhere due to help someone, no matter what ever I tried I could not escape. This type of dream I see like daily. Please tell me what I am suffering from?
Actually I frequently have headache problem means 2-3 days then gone. I happen in two three months regularly. What can be the problem. I have weak eyesight for which I wear specs. Then what can be a problem?
Sir I am 17 year old. Sir I have a question regarding runny nose and cough how we stop these types of problems within a day.
Hello , After 4 months I will be married . And now I worried that I can sexually satisfy my wife . Bcz I think I have problem of pre ejaculation . I can stay more than 5 2 mnts while masturbating . And also my penis size is not more than 4.5 inch while it get erects . So please advice on this .
As my name is Ravi Kiran. As I am not getting sleep from few days and slightly headache and cold. Mainly I am not getting sleep.
I am suffering from sinus problem. Daily morning I have cough problem. Sneezing and running nose. What can I do.?
Am having urine infection frequently evn though am not using public toilets, this infection reduce whn I use tab thn again ill get infctn, n am getting spots on my legs because of infection, my leg swells too much n fvr also, n those marks by spots will not leave easily, no dermatologist gave me a better medicine, how to get rid of dat spots n marks.
I cannot masturbate but at night times without knowing me my sperms come out. Can I satisfy a girl. Will I give birth to child?
My vitamin B12 level is 127 and vitamin D3 is 7.5 would I need injections or tablets? Earlier my B12 was 157 and D3 was around 9.
Scabies is a contagious disease that is caused by small insects called mites, primarily the ‘human itch mite’. Small blisters are formed along the trail where the mites lay the eggs. You may experience symptoms of intense itching at night. The usual spots where scabies usually tend to develop are the fingers, armpits, elbows and the inner thighs.
This disease can spread by touch; sharing toiletries or sleeping with an infected person all contribute to the spread of this disease. The eggs and the feces of the mites in the burrows of the skin are what cause the itching in scabies. The eggs and the feces usually trigger allergic reactions on the skin.
The various homeopathic treatments for scabies are:
1. Carbo-veg: This remedy is effective when you experience dry abrupt eruptions on the body. Symptoms of itching tend to aggravate at night, especially during undressing. There is usually a smelly discharge from the infected areas.
2. Arsenic album: This remedy is used to treat scabies eruptions which appear on the bends of the knees. The burning and itching sensations tend to worsen at night.
3. Causticum: This is used to treat symptoms of scabies which include wet pustules with foul smelling pus. In this case, the skin develops a yellowish hue along with the presence of warts. Coughing and sneezing can lead to involuntary urination.
4. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph is used when symptoms of crusty pustules develop on the hands, folds of the skin and the feet. The skin becomes sensitive to cold weather and the pustules have a cheese like discharge.
5. Lycopodium: Lycopodium is used to treat symptoms of scabies that occur on the genitals, scalp and the abdomen. Exposure to anything warm can aggravate the condition and intensify the itching. The pustules are moist and yellowish brown in color. The itching usually subsides if the skin comes in contact with anything cold.