Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.S.KohliYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old, I had a feet fracture before 15 days I visited a local doctor and he did striping (tied it with brown tape like bandage) in my feet but now as its 10 days I still have swelling I am eating lanol er 650 and flanzen 10 twice a day. Dr. said that it ll take two months please refer how much time it ll take for my recovery and when swelling and pain ll decrease? Should I take another medicine please answer soon I m really worried.
I am diabetic suffering from jointpains, coccyx (tail bone) &lower back pain I have problems when climb upstairs also gettingup from the floor: age 40 year & weight 90kg 5' 4 height also I taking psychiatric prescriptions: depakote500&quitipine100, activan2mg.
I am experiencing gas problem since last 6 month, due to this stomach got heavy and heart burn problem occur 1. Is heart burn is this dangerous to heart? 2. Please suggest what I do for this, I have also consult too many doctors but problem is still same.
I am 29 year old man, I feel weakness from last one year after marriage. I always have an legs pain. Even I am thinking day by day my sex ability decreases. Please suggest.
I am 29 years old 1 year back I had swollen lymph node in neck. I did fnac test and scan. Granular nodules formed on two sides of the neck. They confirmed as tb and I took medicines for 6 months. The swelling get fully reduced. During the course time I had so many side effects fully gastric problem that occurs in chest and stomach. After finishing the tablets arm pains develop. My treatment finished 6 months before but still I have so many pains in my body and I have many joint pains. Now my legs are also paining. One month back I get married and my weight suddenly increases by 7 kgs. I suspect is I suffered from lymphoma. If so then weight gain is possible? then what are the reasons for these pain. Is they side effects of tb tablets?
I am 21 year old male person last two month I have pain front side lower aria of my lungs I also pain on leaver side its being restless for me And some time I have very high desire for vomit Its very painful for me and I always feel heaviness on these aria I take many medicines but no difference notice in my health now I want die please help me.
He is 19 year boy and he ejaculated in around 30 sec and need guidance how to increase sex time and power ? And also he has a desire to sex to someone? Bt at this age he cannot so what he can do ?
What is Type 1 Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes develops when your immune system destroys the cells in your pancreas called beta cells. They are the ones that make insulin. Insulin helps to maintain glucose level in the blood. Glucose does not move into your cells if insulin is not present Because of insulin deficiency glucose remain non-utilized and its level built up in the blood. There is no particular cure for type 1 diabetes. Although, with proper treatment, individuals can live long and healthy lives.
Type 1 diabetes is more common in young age, but can happen at any age. Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes: Symptoms of type1 diabetes are ordinarily progressive and become obvious rapidly, over a couple days to weeks, and are brought on by high glucose. High glucose or high blood sugar can hurt numerous parts of the body, for example, the eyes, heart, blood vessels, nerves, and kidneys.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes include:
- Urinating a considerable measure; this might be more noticeable around the evening time. The kidneys are attempting to dispose off the overabundant sugar in the blood. To do that, they need to dispose off more water. More water means more urine.
- Being extremely thirsty is very common. This happens if you urinate so frequently that you lose enough water to wind up dehydrated.
- Unnecessary reduction weight without attempting. This happens in light of the fact that you are dehydrated. Weight reduction may likewise happen in the event that you are losing those sugar calories in your urine as opposed to using them.
- Increased appetite is another symptom. You feel hungry on the grounds that your body is not utilizing all the calories that it can. A large number of them leave your body in your urine.
- Hazy vision. At the point when sugar develops in the focal point of your eye, it sucks additional water into your eye. This changes the state of the focal point and makes your vision hazy.
- Feeling extremely tired. You feel tired for the same reason you feel hungry. Your body is not utilizing the calories you are eating, and your body is not getting the energy it needs.
- Youngsters may lack enthusiasm for their normal exercises.
- Flushed, hot, dry skin. 9.Loss of appetite, stomach pain, and nausea. 10.Quick and heavy breathing. 11.Anxiety, sleepiness, trouble waking up or coma.