Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.S.KohliYour feedback matters!
I am able to pull my foreskin back without any difficulty but my glans and meatus are very sensitive resulting in erectile dis function if touched. What can be done to eliminate the sensitivity?
My dad - 71 years - he had ptca done in 1997 and was also diagnosed with diabetes. Till aug 2014 it was all working well with minimal drugs - diabetes under control through diet etc and cholesterol levels quite normal. However, last year in aug-14, he had high fever and got unconscious (10-15 minutes)/fallen down on the way to bathroom and fractured his leg. He does not remember what happened. Got admitted and was administered with antibiotics (novosafe). Meanwhile got catheter inserted as he was not able to pass urine and/or move because of fractured leg. Got released from hospital after 6-7 days but soon after two days again got high fever again and fell unconscious again. Gave bit of sugar and took to hospital - he felt much better by the time he reached to hospital and wsa hospitalized. Doctors suspected uti and diagnosed hypoglycemia. After that he had high fever 2 times and novosafe, piptaz courses for 6-7 days each time worked. Doctor suggested urine culture this jan 2015 and" susceptible to colistin" was found. We got 10 day course of colistin followed by 1 month course of niftas. He did not get high fever of 4-5 days after that. However got fever 5-6 times -- 100-101 degree - for a day or two with normal antibiotics gets over. Each time normal urine test showed few puss cells and couple of times off late not even those. Urine test was quite normal. We observed that high fever occurred after some physical exertion earlier 3-4 times but later 5-6 times after colistin course no such co-relation and got urine test done and puss cells were found very low/none. Usg and uriflowmetry was done in may-15 and not found any issues except that prostate slightly enlarged (which was noticed even in usg in aug 14) and for which doctor advised not to do any procedure except have tamdura (1 at bed time for 2 months) and take nurokind (1 every day for two months). Urologist does not think its recurrent uti case at least anymore. Diabetologist does not think its due to diabetes. Heart specialist also thinks nothing wrong there as lipid profile and color doppler showed normal. However, fever has been repeating every 15-20 days though puss cells are not found now. Every time he gets bit unconscious (5-10 minutes) - starts with some fever. Heavy eys. Getting unconscious. Expert suggested to consult now neuro-physician and cardiologist after usg and carotid doppler tests. Also, another expert doctor suggested it may be yers of diabetes causing the same. However, he suggested urine culture with sensitivity analysis including test for suspected fungiurea and atypical mycobacterial uti to rule out its uti. Not sure what to do (tried to keep it as brief and can give more details).
I have hairs on side locks of my face. Is it a symptom of pcos. How would I get to know. And should I go for laser treatment. Help me out.
I had a problem in my Penis. I will tell the reason. I am having the habits of Masturbate 3 times a day. Now it seems very Tiny. Because I never married and I never went to any woman. Sometimes I seen some white powder lie on my Penis. What is the reason for this problem? how to get cure?
I am feeling ill from last 3 days my chest is paining when ever I am taking deep breath. Suffering from cold from last 1 week.
My penis length is 3.5 inch in erected condition. Please tell me any chance to increase my penis length.
I have a digestive problem. I eat much things but do not get healthy. I have tried many syrups but they didn't prove good for my problem. Please tell what should I do?
Im curious but sorry for asking this question. I can see many sexologist here and thank you for your great service. You are providing many solution for increasing penis size for many people. Have you done these methods for you personally? I can find many young respectful persons here too. If yes, have you noted any results. And what is your length after undergoing those methods. My penis size is 19 cm.
I have acidity problems and digestion related problem. I feel stiffness in tummy after eating anything.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary