Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.S.KohliYour feedback matters!
When I do one time sex with my partner . Second time I have no power in my body and my partner want second time . I feel so bad.
Hi I am 27 years old male and I have anxiety effect from last one month some times I am feeling like getting heart attack but it is not physically in my body during anxiety my breathing and heart pulses were increasing. And I have consulted with doctors & they were done ecg, eeg and tmt test but all reports were normal.
Hey actually I want to know that I'm suffering from cough from last month. So what can I do to settle it down or I need to go for a checkup. Please answer it as soon as possible.
Hello respected doctors, I have chicken pox from today morning. Past two days I had high fever also. Actually my hostel mates had it (150 students) so immediately I consulted a doc and he gave two injections (20 days back) now I am having:(. So is it necessary to consult doc?
Sir, I have chest pain and feel weakness from 2or3 month. I take some medicine by doctor but no profit. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have problem at my stomach. What should I do? My problem is big Neither I can long walk nor sit in class.
I am suffering from dry cough and my chest is paining for 2 weeks please tell me what should be done?
I am suffering from headaches. And sometimes my right leg and left hand got num. I consult my Dr. He prescribed vasograin tab for migraine. But still I feel headaches please advice what to do.
Hello doctor, I have a problem in my penis that my fore skin is covered my penis and the size of my penis is too small in normal stage. But in emotion, my penis getting greater. I feel my penis will have penetration problem. Please provide some advise.
Sir my age is 23 years or above and my question from you that my penis height is almost 4 inch (not correct 4 inch) when full erect. Is it good for my married life or satisfy my partner? Can I increase it somehow by simple exercise or using pills and medicines for it?
I got a accident in which my left leg thais bone has been broken and I am injured how much it does take to be fit and fine.
Hi. I go for jogging early morning. Then does plates for an hour .n then having my breakfast. Am advised not to sleep in the day time. .as I'm in weight loss process. Could you please suggest something for not sleeping. Wat can be done to avoid it.
My marriage will be hels on 2 march. What should I eat or tell me better things for my better sex life?
Im suffering from gas problem and constipation i'm not passing proper bowel like not satisfactory it's very hard to pass bowel. Due to gas sometimes my BP rise and when I vomit my bp comeback to normal. Normally my resting bp is 110/70&60. But when due to gas its rises and I feel very uncomfortable and I consult a doctor and shown my reports he told me to consult a doctor yes I have a anxiety problem and doctor prescribed me a medicine for anxiety but I never took and I took this as a challenge that I will control my anxiety on my own. I really want to get rid of this problem. Im sure doctor that you will help me.
I am suffeeing from fever from last 4 days and I am also taking medicine buy there is no recovery. So please help me what to do now?
Dear doctor, I am 35 yrs old woman. I have frequent swelling n pain inside the cheek on left side which goes n comes back. Now I have sm throbbing sensation on the left side of my head little above the temple area. I have thyroid nodules n anti tpo 654 but thyroid cmes normal tsh 5: 35 please help. I am taking pain killer almost every alternate day. Have migraine for last 10 yrs.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.