Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. G.S BatraYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I am 26 years old. I masturbated 3-4 times a day in teenage years daily. But from past 4 years I am masturbating after 10-15 days or after 1 month. I had my first sex with a call girl last year and had with 4-5 different call girls till now with protection. And I kept gap of 1.5 -2 month between intercourses. My problem is I ejaculated before penetrating or just after inserting every time. And also I was not as erect as I am while masturbating. Is these are the symptoms of PE and ED? Or due to anxiety? And pls provide some remedies and diet to improve the same.
Hi I feel my penis size is not up to the mark because of this I refrain from many things pls help me It's around 4.6 inches.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
Hi After walking for 20-25 minutes, feel a burning sensation on both the thighs, as if hot rains flowing down from every veins. What is the cause and the remedy available? myself, male/52, wt 95 kgs, bp: systolic - 160-180mm hg & diastolic - 95-107mm hg.
I m type 2 diabetic. I take glimperide metaformin 0.5/500. After meal my sugar level gets normal after 2 and a half hour. Is it OK. Also I have lost too much weight. What should I do to regain it
I got married 5 years My participation levels in sex has decreased a lot weekly thrice or four time previously I used to spend whole day in sex what is the difference having sex with same person decreasing my sex interest or any other problems please clarify.
How to get rid of uric acid permanently. I am taking febustat 80 . Kindly recommend any other medicines or any natural way ?
After a long time shopping I came home in the evening yesterday and under fever from then, my legs are still not feeling energised. Is there any home made solution?
Sir I have fungal infection near penis and back side. How to control that .i am facing same problem from year but I felling Shay to go hospital. And I am using tablet TERBINAFINE TABLET 250 MG and cream EBERNET. But now after using tab griseofulvin 250 mg 1 tab od mor tab fluconazole 150 mg 1 tab twice weekly tab levocetirizine 1 tab odhs tab doxycycline 100 mg 1 tab bd for 15 days ketoconazole cream locally mor nights take this treatment for 15 days This tablet's it is clear but now speeded to testis Near testis itching and skin removing Sir. What I should do.
She is 4 years old, she is frequently affecting with fever, we had done all tests but nothing is positive, Doctor said that her immunity power decreased, so please suggest me the reason and advice me how to increase the resistance by fruits and etc.
My brother vomited some blood and this is first time. Give me one suggestion. I think he had more heat on his body because he eating fried eggs.
I am 24 years old. I am a student. I have been facing procrastination and laziness in studies for long. I was a good student till school. But after school, for last six years or so I have been very lazy and procrastination in studies. I am lacking will power and discipline to sit and study. I am a lazy person in general. I am intelligent person though, because whatever I study, I can understand very easily. What is wrong with me? Do I have ADD or ADHD? Or it's just that I am lazy and procrastinate when it comes to studies?
7 days back I had rash over back and dorsum of my hand which was itching in nature. Later it changed into papulovesicular type with central blackening. L think that it is due to some type of bug bite. Now the inflammation subside but hyperpigmentation occur. Give me some suggestion to lighten it.
I am suffering from sever cold with blocked nose and nose is also running .I have taken 1 tablet of antihistamine levocetirizine nad montelukast tablets but they are not working out please help tomorrow is my exam so that I can make my nose ok within a short span of time.
I am only 35 years old and have not been able to have a proper erection for over 3 months now. I first noticed the challenge the moment I started on Ketogenic diet which I did for only one month. To cap the issue, my libido is very low and this worries me.
The word epilepsy brings to mind visions of people frothing at the mouth and rolling on the ground. However, epilepsy affects each patient in a different way. This can make it hard to recognize at times. In the more serious cases of epilepsy, an epileptic attack can make a patient injure himself or develop other life threatening conditions. In rare cases, epilepsy can even cause death. Thus it becomes imperative to understand how to deal with epilepsy.
Treatment options for epilepsy can be categorized as medication, surgical procedures and dietary changes.
1. Medication: Medication for epilepsy is prescribed on the basis of the symptoms presented and the type of epilepsy the patient is suffering from. In most cases, seizures can be controlled with a single type of medication, but in others, the doctor may need to prescribe a combination of medicines to control epilepsy. These forms of medication do have side effects and hence any reactions to the medication must be immediately brought to the doctor's notice. The dosage for epilepsy medication may need to be varied with time. An epileptic patient should never discontinue medication on their own.
2. Surgery: Depending on the type of seizures and the area of the brain affected, a doctor may advise surgery in cases of severe epilepsy. Surgery can help reduce the number of seizures experienced or completely stop them. Surgery to treat epilepsy is of many types. Some of the common procedures are:
- Surgery to remove tumor of any such conditions that may be triggering the epileptic attacks
- Surgery to remove a small section of the brain from where a seizure originates. This may also be referred to as a lobectomy.
- Multiple subpial transaction or a surgery that involves making a series of cuts in the brain to prevent the seizures from spreading to other parts of the brain.
- Surgery to sever the neural connections between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- Surgery to remove half the brain's cortex or outer layer
3. Dietary changes: A diet rich in fats and low in carbohydrates can help reduce seizures. This is known as a ketogenic diet and aims at making the body break down fats instead of carbohydrates. It can cause a buildup of uric acid in the body and thus should be practiced only under the guidance of a dietician. In cases where epileptic attacks are triggered by malnutrition and birth defects, taking vitamin supplements can help lower the frequency of seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.