Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G P SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have got calculi in my left and right kidney. One is of 4mm and one is of 5mm. What is the best possible treatment?
I am in very big problem. I need to urinate very frequently Since I am a college student Its become very uncomfortable for me when I feel sudden urge to pee in the middle of lecture or examination. What should I do? 2 hours bus journey is enough to make me cry as I can't able to hold my pee that much longer.
Does operation are required for kidney stone? Or else it can be resolve by normal intake of medicine.
I suffered from fissure before 1 month. I took tablets for 12-15 days after that I have some relief. I also took care of my diet. Please suggest me some ideas by which I again don't face Fissure.
I'm 47 years old. I'm passing very less urine for last fifteen days despite having enough water. Dr. prescribed me Natrilix SR tablet in morning empty stomach but its of no use. I've gained weight and feeling upsetness in lower abdomen. I've hypo thyroid and having 100 thyronorm. I don't know which specialist I should go to.
I have 12 mm left kidney stone, Dr. tell me laser operation. Please advise some natural way get it off the body.
Hi doctor I do not drink a lot of water bt wen I drink a lot of water I usually go to toilet quite frequently until n unless all the water goes out wt to do pls suggest Thank you for helping may GOD bless you.
Dr. I have kidney stone and swelling in stomach Please suggest me what to eat may having very much pain as well acidity.
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from urine trouble for last 1 y�ar. My kidneys are nomal. Scanning report- maximum flow 33 ml/sc. Avrg flow 3 ml/sc.
I'm suffering from kidney stones, I want to take a lesser treatment. Can you please tell me the details.
My daughter is of 3 years. From past 1 week she is having anal pain mainly while sleeping.in a day she will tell pain 4-5 times. Had given her medicine for worm two weeks back. No pain while passing stool/urine. No blood stain. She's getting a relief when she sits. What do I need to do? No redness outside her anus.
Is there is any medicine to remove kidney stone in In Allopath, Homeopathy, Sidha or Ayurveda? How to prevent re occurrence?
Sir when I used to go washroom yellow colour urine and some liquid type comes out due this my legs are paining teo. And hair fall too much what should I do sir. Reply me soon as possible.
I have got infected in urine that is urinary tract infection bacteria name E.Coli from last two years.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.