Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G P DevgunYour feedback matters!
Current report have shared only abnormal values T3 - 139.6 T4- 11.8 Tsh- 6.41 Erythrocyte count - 6.04 Mch - 24.3 B12 - 202. D3 -45.05 have hypothyroid since last 4 to 5 years. I also have cervical spondylosis. I was having 50 mg of eltroxin till now. But after the latest report I have been advised to take 75 mg thyrox and get the tests done after 3 months again. I weigh 90 kgs. The issue is I feel totally tired and lazy nowadays. I am full day sleepy with dizziness all the time. I want to wake up and start walking but cannot since I have a severe headache in the morning which continues by dizziness throughout the day .I am extremely fedup of this lazy life. I want to get active like others. My family and business life both get disturbed due to this. My weight also keeps on increasing. I need a totally active life. My family and friends can never understand these health issues and treat me as lazy. Please let me know if allopathy homeopathy or ayurved has any permanent solution to this. I also want to reduce my weight. Please help.
I am suffering from the problem of headache this problems is started from the month of august and increasing day by day. I have already take the medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Dear sir I am suffering from ed 8 months on words. I am having too much masturbation. Is excess masturbation cause for ef. Kindly give urs valuable answer.
Hlo sir / mam I am 24 year old and doing study . I do masturbation twice a day some time I try to reduce my habit but I can not so plzzz send me how I can reduce my masturbation . Plzzz send me suggestion.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.