Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G P DevgunYour feedback matters!
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
I got scabies 4 months ago started on genitals & then on the body, got treatment & recovered but again 1 month ago it appeared this time lesser irritation & minimal on genitals, got treatment as prescribed by doctor, but if don't take medicine & do not apply ointment it start reappearing & causes itching, I am frustrated with it what should I do? I am married.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
My friend is not sleeping well he is having a sleeplessness problem he is sleeping only for 2 hours after trying hard to get sleep but he is not able to sleeping well. Can you please find out d problem n tell d best treatment. Thanks.
Since we are busy in our everyday activities, it is difficult to prevent ourselves from exposure against such infections. Off course getting vaccinated against a particular infection is a solution to ensure a strong immune system, but cutting down on unhealthy habits and adopting a good lifestyle will certainly take you a long way in staying fit.
So, apart from taking the general precautions like washing your hands, wearing masks, keeping your surroundings clean, it is also important to boost your immunity to prepare your body to fight against catching the virus.
But, there is absolutely no need to panic as there are natural ways that can help keep the deadly H1N1 virus at bay.
Eating well: Eating well plays an important role in maintaining good health. Include a lot of green leafy vegetables in your diet as they are an excellent source of antioxidants and help boost immunity. Also include probiotics like yoghurt in your diet as it contains bacteria which helps in absorption of nutrients in the intestines and stabilises the immune system. Consuming fruits is also a good idea as they are packed with the necessary vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help fight infections and boost immunity to fight against diseases.
Natural herbs: There are few herbs that can offer a lot to boost your immune system like garlic, ginger, ginseng. All of them help in flushing out toxins from the body and improve your immune system.
Sleep well: Most of us do not care about our sleeping schedule or do not get adequate sleep. A good amount of sleep, say 7-8 hours is a must to relax your mind and reduce stress levels. Also, improper sleep reduces immunity. So sleep your way to good health and enjoy stress free and healthier life.
Hygiene: One needs to be cautious and maintain hygiene in order to fight infections. It is important to wash your hands time-to-time and also take proper shower to keep your body free from infections. Also, cover your mouth while you cough or sneeze to prevent spreading infections.
Hydrate yourself: Yes, drinking ample amount of water is a must. It is advisable to take at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep diseases at bay as it flushes out all the toxins from the body providing natural boost to your immunity.
Indulge in exercising: Studies have proved that daily physical exercises help protect from diseases. One should ensure physical activity like walking, jogging, playing games like tennis or football on a daily basis for at least 30 minutes as it rejuvenates one's mind and senses and boost immunity.
Positive thinking: Yes, you heard it right. Positive thinking plays a major role in combating stress. Thereby giving positive messages to your mind and helps ease anxiety and reduce stress levels which in turn again boosts your immunity to fight against diseases.