Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self pinku I am 34 year old man today I have used face pack with white chik and apply 15 min in my face and wash simple water them allergies in my face what should I do please tell me doctor.
How to get stronger erection, I want my girth of penis to be more widen. And thick my semen. As my wife like it. Suggest it.
Sir I m very disappointed with my body odour / body smell is unpleasant. Please tell me any method or medicine to get rid of it.
At times I develop swelling on my legs followed by pain. In the mornings, I need to stand continuously for an hour on my workouts, bath and puja and at the end of puja, I gets exhausted with acute pains on both the legs from toe to upper thighs. I also notice sometimes foamy/phlegm on my stool. What these indicate?
I have been suffering from fever from last 6 days. I have a headache also . I feel very week. Please give me Sir a proper suggestion.
I am suffering from blood sugar. My bsf is115&pp is160 and I take medicine obimet Sr 500at morning after meal so I requested you please advise me.
Condom broke with Possible HIV+. Stopped immediately as felt and get wash. What are the chances of transmission. It happened a month back at bali. Do I have any risk. It's been a month and have one pimple on hand since 2 to 3 days. And since I have allergy so some cold also.
There has been an intense debate that has been in the loop for years and has been raging back and forth regarding the deficiencies of a vegetarian diet versus the perils of a non-vegetarian diet. This heated debate can be both accurate as well as unfounded. Probably, that’s the entire reason it is still a debate. In fact, if you take a deeper look into both groups of individuals and their dietary patterns, there is space for healthy living in both.
A vegetarian diet is a diet wherein the food intake of a person is confined to a large variety of foods derived from plants along with milk and dairy. However, any form of meat and products derived from animals are completely avoided.
- Vegetarians have been noted to consume lesser amounts of proteins, but they do not suffer from problems related to a high protein diet, such as osteoporosis (characterized by brittle and weak bones) and kidney failure.
- The diet includes high levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin E, vitamin C as well carotene, which are available in vegetables and fruits.
- Additionally, they consume lesser amounts of saturated fats.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 is common among vegetarians, as they are available only in meat, eggs and fish. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can yield rare symptoms such as increased fatigue, shortness of breath and a temporary loss of body balance.
- Lack of protein, as stated above, along with iron and zinc deficiency is also common.
Symptoms of protein deficiency can be troublesome; they include a sluggish metabolism, loss of body muscles (as the body tries to derive the regular protein intake from your muscles, thus making them weak), trouble gaining or losing weight, persistent fatigue, longer healing time of wounds and injuries, pain in the joints, drastic changes in the body’s blood sugar levels that might result in diabetes and a weakened immune system that makes you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases.
A non-vegetarian diet includes all forms of plant foods as well as foods and by-products that are derived from animals, such as poultry, fish, meat, etc.
- Vitamin B12 is present in adequate levels since they are derived from the sources such as meat, eggs and fish. Adequate intake of proteins is never an issue in a non-vegetarian diet.
- Meat products are loaded with saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart diseases. Studies have shown that people consuming non-vegetarian diets:
- Have shorter lifespan and are more vulnerable to chronic diseases.
- Tend to develop diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension.
- Usually non vegetarians eat less amount of vegetables and fruits than what is recommended.
I have got corn in my left leg finger base .plz suggest me how to handle it. It is causing lots of pain. After using of corn cap it become more big please suggest me what to do should I go for operation.
I am 24 years old , when ever my penis ejects it won't be straight . Always it is turned completely towards left that to facing up. It makes me unable to make it straight. Plzzz help me out with a solution.
Hi im 25 years old and I have been masturbating since 10 years weekly once or twice but dint had sex with any one but recently I had a gf and when ever she masturbates my penis it will be leaking in just 30secs and if even I do myself also and then when we had sex recently I used some viagra tablets so that my erections was good or else I was not able to have sex and so please tell me what to do with my problem.
Mere ling me dheelapan aa gaya hai koi upay batao jab me sex karta hu to ling me kadakpan nhi rahta please koi upay batao.
I am suffering from fever, headache, body pain since last monday. What I have to do. Please guide me.
I have pcl tare to left leg, surgery may be delay for one week. Shall I go to my duty, or need to take complete rest? Will it damage the cartilage?
What is a symptom of asthma? Is it dangerous for life? How can we prevent himself from it? please help me answered.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.