Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G K MehtaYour feedback matters!
I had suffered from jaundice twice. What treatment should I take to prevent it from happening again?
I am 17 years old and I have a sever headache whenever I do not drink tea in the early morning I also have a bad habit of masturbating daily. Can you tell me how to stop this kinda habit.
I am 48 years old man working in state govt office. I have been suffering from urticaria for last 8 months. Please suggest best treatment. Thanks.
I am 24 years old and I am just joined in a gym to gain a lean muscle body. Some of my friends suggested me Multi vitamin tablets and protein powders. Questions is can I use them.? Are they help my muscles to grow? And can I take vitamin tablets and protein powders in same day?
I am 27 years old male. I used to masturbate a lot. Now my sperm quantity is very less and suffering from premature ejaculation. Besides that I am not feeling appetite and so very thin. I have drastic hair loss too. Please suggest me.
I am male 25. I am a frequent masturbation, watch porn also, my sexual strength is weak. From past 2 years I am observing that when I pass stool n apply pressure a viscous liquid drop comes from my penis, I went to doctor, without any test he said its Chronic Prostatitis. 1st 4 weeks I take ofloxacin 400 mg twice a day, next 2 weeks nitrofurantoin twice a day, but still if stool is not hard its ok, but when I apply pressure viscous fluid comes, when I masturbates after it always I had an urge to urinate. I am so confused is it infection or because of over masturbation because I masturbate twice or thrice a week n from age 13.
Is bottled water (bisleri, bailey,kindly. Better than tap or normal filtered water (pureit, aquagard.)? If yes, then what is the reason?
I am 46 years old, male, suffering from body pains, allergy with cough with sputam at night, sneesing, flowing nose on morning time, dust allergy at cool lungs constrict, cough with sputam pleas give suggestion to me.
I'm not able to do proper motion at the first time in every morning.. Its always feel to go toilet again and again.
I am 51 yrs old, suffering from acute cardiomyopathy, I am non diabetic, non hypertensive, non obesity, not any family history, what should I do? I did not take any medicine.
My mother aged 69 years old, c/o had sudden onset of pain in the Lt Leg in between groin while getting up in the morning followed by she could not able to get up normally and walk normally. Shown to ortho doctor and taken xray hip but everything is normal but he said it may be ligament tear or may be sprain, She is old case of osteoarthritis. With a pain she is doing her normal household activities but pain remains same. She has difficulty and pain while sitting, getting up from the chair and when she gets up from the bed. She suffering from one month. We applied siddha oil and all pain relief applications and orally she takes all the painkillers, I am totally worried What may be the cause and the treatment.
I am a masturbation addictive. And I have not any problem now but I want to relief them. I also to much erection in morning. Also doing meditation; exercise;proper diet but some days after meal I feel tired and sleepy.
How safe is dental implant of moller it's side effect - recovery time-aprox expenses considering my age is 55 year with no health conditions
Dear Doctor, I am a gross diabetic and hypertensive and have undergone cabg heart bypass ten years back. I am a professional working in a nationalized bank in supervisor cadre as officer. Since three months my feet and upper feet are burning and I feel that blood may shootout any time in that intensity of pain. There are frequent swellings in the ankles and feet, and unbearable pains in the entire day and more in the nights. I am using mixtard40 insulin 30am 16pm units, metformin, and silica-t and metyxyl for Blood pressure and also one nurokind one in the morn I in the evening. Yet no relief. Please advice for correction.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.