Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G K MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sir am a female 45 yrs old. I have a urin problem, urin coming drops drops not freely its not coming freely. Am suffering from 3 years. I went to doctor but no use. What should I do please suggest me sir.
I am a pcod patient. I have severe hair fall please suggest me some medicines which immediately stops my hair fall.
Now a days I am feeling tension head ache due to that my sleep is being disturbed. Please suggest remedies. Moreover I am a BP patient since 5 years under medication. My BP reads 140/90 generally. I am 60 years old and suffering from ED as well.
I have suffering from thyroid since childhood. Whenever I am eating or drinking cold things then I am starting Coughing and cold. Please let me know what to do?
I am suffering from fever past seven days. And body temperature is below 100 degree what can I do I am very tired I wan't to go to the doctor because I feel very weakness.
We got marriage 11/2 year ago. We dont have children. We consulted a doctor. She said that sperm count in me is 0. Sir, is there successful treatment for it. Help me.
I had undergone a forearm surgery in left hand above the wrist my both bones got broken and they placed a plate in the bone how can I get recovered and it takes how many days to become normal.
My father brain has been damage post bypass surgery due to doctor neglegence from right side so he has paralyse from left side. So I wanted to know can he able to be normal as before ?
Can I know the diet or any pills for reducing my sleep level. So that I can study well for my exams. And my mom's legs muscles are aching can you help us?
I had fever for 2 days please prescribe any medicine for my illness and cold also please prescribe correct medicine to me.
Hello doctor, Does masturbating everyday leads to the premature ejaculation Or does it detroits the strength of sex?
Nausea can result from a variety of reasons. While the most cases arise from a hangover, it can also be a result of cancer treatment, patients fresh out of surgery and such other instances. A great degree of environmental changes is necessary such as keeping a cool temperature in the room or staying away from nausea triggering smell. Food also plays great strokes in curbing nausea. Here is a list of 10 best foods that helps to fight nausea:
- Apple: Fruits with high fiber content goes a long way in eradicating chemicals that are responsible for causing nausea. Apple is definitely one of them. Consumption of a whole apple can ensure that nausea can’t set in.
- Crackers: Crackers such as toast, saltines and bread helps the stomach to settle down and effectively absorbs the acid from the stomach. Keeping a few crackers close to the bed or office bag can come real handy in fighting nausea.
- Lemon: Lemons are a great agent that effectively blocks nausea and fight morning sickness. This can be consumed along with food, drink in the form of juice or simply sucking on it. Not to mention they are a great source of vitamin C.
- Ginger: Ginger is a jack of all trade and master of many. Apart from its enormous nutritional value, it helps a person to fight nausea. This is recommended by Doctors for a patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. They can be consumed along with tea, in food or as a whole.
- Water: Although water may not be a preferred choice for many during nausea, but it is one of the best agents to fight nausea. It not only keeps the body hydrated but negates acid formation in the stomach. Small sips of water after every half an hour can pay rich dividends in fighting nausea.
- Nuts: At times the body suffers from nausea due to lack of protein and nuts contain plenty of them. Even peanut better will serve the same purpose. They ensure that the body is at the threshold of the energy level and keep nausea at bay.
- Chicken broth: The Chicken broth is known to help individuals who have a tendency of suffering from nausea. Since broth is prepared of bouillon cubes, they greatly help in absorbing acid from the stomach.
- Banana: Bananas are a great source of potassium which becomes essential in cases when a patient is suffering from diseases such as diarrhea. Due to their heavy sugar content banana effectively fights nausea.
- Mint: Mint is refreshing for people at any state of mint. Simply chewing a mint leave or preparing a glass of juice from mint can effectively fight nausea.
- Chilled food: Contrary to the popular belief chilled foods can effectively counter nausea. They have the double benefit of keeping the stomach temperature under control and easy digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.