Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G K MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir thanks lybrate to start such a useful site with expert doctors and free solutions. From last 10-15 days I am (34 years old male) observed that my head upper side is feeling dumb as I don't feeling the sensation if I rub on or hammer on upper side of my head if I morning doing tooth brush I feeling the dumbness or less sensation and feel there must any cushion type material or like air is accumulated, once I feel weakness in body. My eyes are feeling heavy, and I am talking more on my mobile. I actually meet one of the md - (medicine) doctor told the details, he suggest me and taken blood and urine samples for checkup but both reports showing normal condition, I start taken there medicine but not showing good result as expected. Please guide me about reason and solutions and precautions.
Hi I am 29 year old. On my neck there was swelling before 9 month ago I found that I was suffering from TB. I did the full course for 9 month. And now swelling also got OK. Should I still continue medicine or not? I am taking AKT4 since 9 month. How do I know that my TB is got resolved.
I am 21 year male. I have got a 4.4 inch penis which small literally. So how I can I increase size of my penis to 7 inches without being getting surgery or no use of cream/oil/medicines?
How increasing my body. To which food I eat and which juice I drink you suggest me just bcoz all about my. I need to prepare. Please suggest mi fast.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi shareer me bechaini hoti hai bohit zada mai puri puri rat nhi so pata kya reason hai eska kabhi shoulder me hoti hai back side neck ke neeche kabhi right leg mw hoti hai kabhi left hand me.
Today morning i had chakkar and then whole day chakkar. Not able to sleep and having so much weakness.
I am doing unprotected sex since 5 month but not getting pregnant. Performed all the test for body check up like theoride, cbc but every thing is ok. Please suggest if any problem.
I am 19, i am experiencing a pain in the chest region when bending down. What might be the reason? is it serious to consult a doctor?
I am having itching means discomfort in my throat and cough and cold also. What should I do to get relief from this?
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.