Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.K. AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am a 51 year old male, having diabetes of cource with the sugar level up to about 170. I have not taken any medicine and believe that I can over come this through work outs etc. I do exercise with weights but little with long distance walking or running, some times skipping is this good enough. 2) there is a another thing that my desire for sex has decline from daily to 3-4 days a week and after intercourse I feel weak. Is this ok? is protinex good to recover my weakness. I am 70 kgs and love to be fit and strong as ever.
What are the symptoms of flu? How can we cure flu? What is the difference between flu and swine flu?
Me 1 baar sex karta hu to dusri baar karne ka man nhi hota aur 2 minute me sigrpatan ho jata he to kya muje koi medicin leni chahiye?
Tonight I suddenly arise from a bad dream. But when my heart beat very slow till one minutes. And also many time when some thing do suddenly my heart beat going slow not growing up fast. So is this any problem. TMT, Echo cardiograph, and lipid profile are normal. But in ECG first degree av block (PR 228). And after how many different I can do these tests again. Thank you.
I had 102 fever on Sunday. I went to hospital . My bp also was dropped to 90-50 . Now my temperature and bp is normal. But can't bear the body pain espcly joints pain. Can't walk or sit properly. Especially back pain is severe. My vitamin d was 3.57ng. I did all dengue Ra tests which was normal.
I have done many masturbation many times nd now I am very slim I want a good health nd I have very less arms pls help me to get better arms wht should I do.
I am 33 year old unmarried boy. I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation. It happens within one minute when I do masturbation. I am very worried about my marriage because Ejaculation did very early. Please advice or should I consult in person with details.
Regular geting ulcer in my month. Try lot of medicine and Dr. After 1 month again happen. I am worry is it cancer. Please help me in this with proper medicine.
I am 22 years old and my weight is 55 and height is 180 cm. Is there any problem to my weight according to height and age. Also I have constipation problem. I have taken some medicine from homeopathy but there effect was only for 3 or 4 days. Please give me best advice according to you.
Dr Sushruth ! i 'm suffering from urticaria from last 5 years , i couldn't find out what i'm allergic to pls tell me if their is any treatment for the same
What is the accuracy of HIV p24 antigen test after 2 months of exposure is it accurate because I have some rashes on my stomach except that I don't have any symptoms so can you tell me how accurate is hiv p24 antigen test after 2 months of exposure do I need any further testing.
It's a sexual problem My penis is vry small in the length is not even of medium size Rather than that the erection time is very early and I erect very easily I'm very sad with my this sexual problem please help me out.
I am 70 year old man suffering from Diabetes Type II for past 45 years. Now I am under Insulin 10 units morning and 5 units in night along with tablets for DM, Hypertension and Thyroid. I walk one hour daily with strict diet. Today's Fasting was 160 and HBa1C 8.9. I am under a Diabetologist. Please advise any further steps to be taken.
Whenever I try to phone sex talk with my girlfriend. A slight amount of semen starts coming out of my penis. Is this bad? What should I do?
I am 28 years old last ten years suffering from psoriasis now I have heavy joint pain foot what should I do?
How one could cope with headache for lack of sleep on a particular day due to interruptions. Want to avoid painkillers yet have a productive day.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.