Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G K AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old Male. My body weight 63 kg and height 5.5 ft I am suffering from lower joint pain in the back especially after 2 wheeler driving and carrying any weight of even 2 to 3 kg in hand. I am afraid of operations in this age. I get swelling at the lowest joint of back bones. And it takes 4 to 5 days to get normal without any medicine. What care should I take in daily life to avoid future complications. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.
My wife's right hand wrist hand hair line fracture two years back. Now doctors say it is trauma arthritis. Hand pains really a lot. Not able to sleep properly. Taking pain killers and other medicine. What is the solution and how long it will take to recover.
I've been suffering from cervical spondilosis since 5 years with pain in left side of neck.Since last 3 years having frozen shoulder in left side.Treated with some NSAID and muscle relaxant and some exercise but still it is painful .Kindly help!
I m suffering from leg pain because yesterday I was come back from shivneri. A little trek done. So now what should I have to do.
I am 26 year old having back pain last 3 month. I am taking pain killer medicine and pain relief oil. But it can't stop. What can I do now? Help me.
- Stretching of muscles and relaxation or meditation.
- Drinking plenty of water and clear fluids. Avoid or decrease intake of tea or coffee
- Posture awareness during the day.
I am 22 years old male and have backache for last 2 years. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
If I have to pick a heavy thing my back starts paining and when it pains I am not be able to stand properly and also m not able to sit or even lie down. What should I do Dr. Please help me it pains too much.
I am a 64 years old male and am having pain above and below both my knees, I am having this for last 3 to 4 years, but the peculiarity of this pain is it lasts for 2 to 3 months and than seizes off again it reappears and after few months it again seizes. I have not taken any medical treatment for this nor I had applied any pain reliving balm. Please suggest a remedy and also cause for this pain. The pain is only while squatting on the floor and rising up, otherwise there is no pain while walking, standing sitting on a chair or rising up from the chair.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.