Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. G K AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I was accident on December 4 2014 and my leg was broken after that I felt so lazy and also pain in my head s please sugest me some solution,
I am 29 years old. I am having knee pains(i can not stand more time ) for both knees since 5 years. I have gone x ray, normal blood checkup and mri scanning for right knee two years back. In mri scanning tear is there but its minor, some medicens and knee caps I used. Since two years I am not using any tablets by doing morning walking pain bit less. Last few days severly I am suffering I can not stand even 20 min, yesterday I gone normal blood checkup everything ok. Please give me solution sir.
Good doctor this is prashanth 23 years old am suffering from daily headache and neck pain from long years back but still the problem is not resolved. Mainly neck ha main problem when I start working and thinking my headache pain will increase and neck pain also both the pain has a lot with this type of pain am unable to any type of work and unable to put pressure on may brain can you please help me with a good solution.
I am suffering from Reumotiod arthritis for last 3/4 years. I am also having Uric acid problem. My stool is not clear. Kindly advice.
I got a big bruise on my left knee from a injury last Tuesday and my bruise is all red and purple and it's painful and the bruise fills quite hard.
Hello sir, I am a web developer, working in an IT Company. I have too much pain in my all 10 fingers and my right hand. I have done NCB report and xray but all reports are normal. Can you suggest me any solution?
I am 19 years old guy I want to know about knee pain and it's symptom and it's medicine and also home remedies and have it done 2 year.
My uncle has been suffering from a severe back pain since a month. He is about 35 of age. What shall he do to recover?
2 weeks back I had chanak on my back while climbing staircase. I showed it to General Doctor but the pain is still there. Initially it was on back now my right leg thigh and cuff is paining badly. Can any one suggest me what should I do ? Which doctor should I consult with ? Neurologist or ortho ?
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
The hives are around my underwear line, my back, and my sides. The hives are raised and are no bigger than a quarter. As the weather gets colder, they worsen. Why am I getting these hives?
Hello. My mother is 60 years old and she is having pain in her knees from past few days. We consulted the doctor and he suggested a sachet medicine named 'ezycart sachet . It has non vegetarian constituents as it has Red mark over the packet. Salt name is "Collagen Peptides" Can you please suggest me an alternative medicine / sachet with the same salt which is vegetarian . Also she is diabetic so please suggest something sugar free. (Like ezycart is sugar free)
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.