Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.C. Jawa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.C. JawaYour feedback matters!
I have good experience with doctor
I am suffering high sugar and I have suffering bp I want to know how to control it? Please suggest me what I do? Please help me.
My husband is a diabetic from last 8 yrs. We consulted to Dr. and he gave him only one tablet prizzide M. Twice a day before breakfast and dinner. He also takes homeopathy treatment. But in between he went to some. Other Dr. And he changed his tablets. After that my husband is loosing weight. He bcm very thin. I suggested him to stop the new tablets and continue the old one. But still he is loosing weight. Please suggest him a good diabetic dr.in both allopathy and homeopathy.
I am a thyroid patient and had been from last 12 years. I am taking thyronorm as a supplement for my improper hormones secretion but still my weight is continuously increasing kindly help me through it.
Hii doctor I am 22 years girl. But I still do not have perfect body. Everyone says that I am look like small child n also I have thyroid problem. So doctor what can I do for health improvement. N what was the reason behind this problem.
Doctor advised me to take thyroid medicine Eltroxin 12. 5 mcg in morning before breakfast but I am working in night shift, my shift starts at 6.30 pm in evening and shift over at 3.30 am in morning so I take my breakfast in evening at 5.30 pm, so kindly suggest me when should take the Thyroid medicine in morning or in evening, what timing would be best to take thyroid medicine Eltroxin because I am working in night shift.
Dear doctor mai 32 year old hu aur muze diabetic hai . Agar ham sex karte samay suck kare aur liquid muh me jaye andar jaye to kuch hota hai kya? Jaise HIV ya aur kuch , maine ek bar hi kiya hai aur suddenly thoda muh se andar haya .
I am not diabetic but I test my sugar test fasting the report is 106 so how should I control sugar by home remedies.
If you have numbness or tingling sensation in your feet, then you could be suffering from diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It can have an impact on your sleep, mood and overall quality of life. Besides taking the prescribed medications, there are effective ways of dealing with foot pain stemming from high blood sugar as explained below.
- Taking over-the-counter medicines: Medicines such as aspirin, naproxen, acetaminophen and ibuprofen can help to serve mild to moderate pain stemming from diabetic nerve damage. But before taking these medicines, you should consult with an expert since they can raise the risk of heart attack and kidney problems.
- Quit smoking: Smoking may cause the blood vessels to constrict and impair the circulation. This indicates that the peripheral nerves will not get an adequate amount of nutrient-rich blood which can pave the way for more pain.
- Have control over your blood sugar levels: With the passage of time, the excess blood sugar levels can cause damage the peripheral nerves. When you have blood sugar levels within a healthy range, you can substantially reduce your risk of nerve damage. You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and low-fat dairy and whole grains.
- Take more Vitamin D: Even though it is hard to get the desired 600 IU of this vitamin from food, you can get it in the form of supplement. A study found that people with diabetic neuropathy can take the supplement once in a week to curb the symptoms of feet pain. Vitamin B complex plays a crucial role in improving nerve health. You should get it in right amounts so that the brain can produce certain chemicals which are required for sending information through the body channels.
- Take Alpha-lipoic acid supplement: The human body has the natural ability to produce little amounts of antioxidants. When you take them in recommended quantities it can regulate the blood sugar levels and ease the pain in the feet and palms. A per a study, people taking more than 600 milligrams of antioxidants on a regular basis experienced 19 percent improvement in the diabetic neuropathy symptoms within 5 weeks.
- Indulge in daily workouts: Regular workout can help you to combat pain in a variety of ways. It can regulate the blood sugar levels and slow down nerve damage. Exercise can surge the flow of blood to the legs and arms and it can also enliven your mood and offer relief from stress.
Note that a nerve damage can lead to loss of sensation in the feet which means that you may not realize any cut or scratch in your feet until much later which could prove fatal. Hence it is essential for you to prevent the loss of sensation. Using the methods suggested above you can deal with the foot pain related to diabetes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!