Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.C. JainYour feedback matters!
Sir last 15 days my 9 month son have allergy on full body, now last one week my wife and my daughter have some problem please suggest reason and what to take, thank you.
I am worried about my 15 days old breastfeed new born not burping after feeding. I keep him straight for 15 20 minutes but he does not burp so I put him to sleep on his side. Ia it okay for newborns to not burp?
My Baby is going to be 4 months on 2nd may. He's experiencing motion several times a day, like 7 to 8 times. He does green watery motions. He's suffering this since last 1 week, before that it was normal yellowish once a day. Can you please tell us if it's normal for babies or should I consult to a pediatrician.
My daughter has diabetes and gas issue she is taking insulator from last 2 years she can not walk suggest the food she should take to have control on diabetes.
My child is 3 years old. She is 6kgs weight only, I mean she is very thin. I need her to get weighted. What are the medicines or foods should taken by her ?
I'm 27 years old female having a 7 year old boy who is still breastfeeding. I got a pain on my left breast at the side of the breast near the armpits for 2 days. Is it serious? Do I seek medical attention for this?
My eldest daughter lifted my newborn (one month old) and her head hit the ceiling fan (it was on). There are no bumps on my baby's head and the hit wasn't that strong. Will this affect her as she grows up?
My 9 Month old daughter swallowed a plastic pen cap (back side of the pen). She is not showing any signs of distress. Please suggest what to do?
My son who is just 3 years old; have a sever pain just below the abdomen. Whenever it happens I found that both the testicles go up and may be it would be the reason for that pain. please tell me how can it be cured.
My daughter is ten years old from last week she started getting vomiting and pain in her stomach and after two day she suddenly started getting scared I have done USG of her stomach and the report is clear she use to talk a lot But now she keep quite all the time when ever I ask her she just node her head in answer and if I ask her about her problem she just start crying and say that she is scared of bhoot I am very worried of her Please help.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.