Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I got married. My menstrual cycle time was 24/02/16 but till now it has not happened. Almost 17 days crossed till date. Today I have checked the urine test self for pregnant. Results was negative. What would be the reason for my menstrual cycle stopped other than pregnancy. Please advise me.
After taking ipill, my period haven't start at the normal time and still waiting for my period to start. Is this because I am pregnant or is the effect of ipill that my period is delaying.
Today, I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend at 12: 00 pm to 4: 00 pm in a row 4 times, after that I have take unwanted 72 pill at 9: 30pm, will I get pregnant, because still there is no bleeding, when the bleeding will occur? Is it will take some time? Because 5 month ago I were take a herbal abortion pill,; help me! will I get pregnant?
I was suffering from heavy menstrual flow, so according to the doctor's suggestion, I had done the USG of lower abdomen. In the report it says that in uterus myometrial architecture appears homogeneous. Endometrial cavity in midline location and well collapsed. Endometrium is thickened and measures 13. 8 mm in thickness. Uterus measures: 90.7x46. 3x61.9. Both ovaries are normal in size. There are no abnormalities in blood test. Which is the cause of this kind of bleeding? I'm 51 years now. What is the ailment and what should be the appropriate treatment? Thanking you.
Because it delays the natural wound healing process.
Whenever there is minor wound or a abrasion than first stop the oozing of the blood and than clean it with a clear water remembering that water should not stagnate.
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
Is there any health drink or medicine to feel more active and fresh To study properly after done my house hold works and care my baby.
Iam 18yer old girl I hav missed my period last was on 25dec. Till nw I havmt got my period. I checked bt the result was negative wr should I do to get my period early.
What can I do if I'HV too much burning in my vulva region after doing rough sex? please help me out.
I am 24 years. I have manshural cycle problem. 1st day of my period is very painful. Also suffered with watery stool. Vomiting. Nausea. Every month this happened with me. Please help me.
I am 23 age of female and got married last November. I am trying to get Baby still not worked. And I get consultation with Sid ha doctor, they said my body very heat and I want to reduce that and given some medicines to reduce. Last 6 months I taking that medicines but still not worked any thing. Is there any problem in my body Also getting my periods on regularly. Kindly advice.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.
I am 23 years old. I face severe pain on first day of periods. Also face loose motion n vomiting pblm .I take (meftal spas) tablet on frst day every month Kindly suggest how to reduce pain n kindly advise if above medicine is safe to b continued.
When my friend got her periods she becomes weakness symptms she need glucose to gain strength n on second or third day of period stomach pains.
I'm 19years old unmarried woman I'm having blood stains from my vagina but it is not period. It hurts and my whole body is shivering what does it indicate.
People who suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections.
Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contains the virus, which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that a HIV positive woman have to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
- Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
- Contraception: It is very important that the contraception a HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control, but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
- Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulvar cancer in HIV positive women.
- Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.
I am 23 year's old I had pregnancy 3rd month running but I have black skin tone totally body my husband has normal colour so I be born white colour baby so what type of food I take in this 9 month. Please help me.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.