Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. FarooqYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now. Please tell me.
My friend (girl) aged 28 years having the problem of shoulder frozen, she has regular pain & stiffness in shoulders, pls suggest the treatment to cure it permanently.
I have leg pain in my right leg for last few months. I generally feel pain during night when I come back home. It may be because I use to play Volleyball on daily basis or other. Please suggest me what to do?
Pain in bone from hip to lower portion of leg. When she want to stand or walk feeling pain. Please suggest.
I have sciatica problem from past 1 yr. Can we solve it completely? I am under physiotherapy medication it helps me to control pain but I wanted to cure it fully, can anyone suggest me.
Hi, While playing 2 years back I injured my left knee. I did x-ray nothing was found. But now for the past 1 year if I step unconsciously my left knee got twisted often. I searched met on this topic amd got that may be it is because of ligament issue. Can anyone please sugheat what I should do?
I have a wrist pain which caused while doing a work out. So please help me out regarding this problem. When ever I lift weights its causing pain in the left wrist.
I am 68 years old active but my body one or other parts keep paining cervical back top of my feet left hand thumb area neck movement is painfulhave not felt body without pain for ages any solution to get pain free body.
Hi I have a back pain in relaxing What I do I can't work in sit in aseetttt is there any medicine To solve the problem Or.
I am 20 years old. I have pain in both knee and west and also in hand nearby 10 days I saw this to General Physician but problem not solved then I met an orthopedic doctor who give medicine but still my problem not solved. All doctors told in your body is paining lack of calcium.
I am suffering from leg pains very common. My age is 20 years. My height is 5 feet 8 inches and my weight is 60 kgs. I Don't know What the reason behind this. please help me.
Few days my mum. Is suffering from swelling and joints pain we do the rest her hb level is 12.5 gms% ESR IS 34 MM Blood urea is 32 mg/dl Serum creatinine is 0.7 R A FACTOR IS NEGATIVE EQUITY 1: 1 wht shall we do is the report normal. Shall she hv to tk any medicine plzzz suggest us she is already hypothyroidism patient her tsh is 7 she is taking thyronorm 75.
I am 52 yrs old & diabetic from last 10-12 yrs, my bp is normal always, but sugar level keep on fluctuating a bit, my doctor has put me on human insulin, 30/70 40 iul dosage 36 units in morning, followed by 1 cap optisulin, 1 tab envas 2.5 (for renal protection), at night b4 meals 2 tabs glycomet gp2 forte, after meal 1 tab ecosprin 20/75 what I feel is numbness in my feet in morning or during long sitting sessions any time in day at random, should I start neobrin too. Please note that we have strong family history of diabetes.
I am 51 yr old male. I am suffering from uric acid, backache right side above the hip, I have 3, 4 time loose motion / day without alarm last 15 yrs. Some time it improve, body weight 90kg height 6'all test done in different hospitals including p. G. I. Chd clear, no investigated, colonoscopy, endoscopy, biopsy (stool test, complete blood test, igmoidoscopy also done at p. G. I)
Our doctor has advised 'Epidural depo-medral' to my father, @ 60 years old. My father is suffering from pain in right leg (from hip to toes) since more than two years now. The pain these days is comparatively less unlike initially it was unbearable. My father also has got less control on the urine pressure. Many doctors diagnosed it as something like nerve pressed in spinal cord. My father used to visit Acupressure centers. The pain reduces when he takes rest but some amount of physical work leads to pain again. The Doctor felt it is 'Saitica' but was not sure. After looking at his MRI he feels it is 'Lumbar degenerative disc disease' or 'Lumbar spondylosis' and hence suggested Epidural Depo-medral. Is this treatment going to help? Do you recommend it?? Considering my father's age, I want to understand the side-effects of this treatment, if any. What i have known is that it is a repetitive procedure and has no permanent recovery but only pain relief in intervals. I would be grateful to you for your guidance and advise.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.