Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. FarooqYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a pain in my left hand when I try to rotate my hand. When I try to lift as well try to put hand back to its original position. It pains and also some crick type sounds do comes. Please help me whether it's frozen shoulder or something with the rotator cuff. I used to do workout with weights. But that has been a long time .
I am 33 years old sir I met accident 75 days back four wheeler ran on my biceps .I got skin grafting and radial bone fracture clavicle bone dislocation cracks in scapul bone .skin grafting healed .ac joint surgery done with k wire. No pain in scapula bone. But I couldn't rice my arm perfectly. I am under physiotherapy treatment. I can do know moments .what time will take to heal the shoulder surgery. K wire removed 10 days back.
I am 20 years old I have sever back pain I do not use any tablets for them how to cure my back pain what I have to do.
Dr, I am getting pain in the end point Of hand and leg fingers, as well as all fingers joints why it's happen, what's reason.
I am suffering from lower back pain as well as poor erection for the past 1 year due to masturbation. Kindly provide me a solution to overcome from this problem.
My right knee is inflamed with pain myburic acid is elevated as per lab exam. My fingers hurt and ang big toe in my right side hurts. I took advil 2 capsule this morning nothing else. Please help.
I am suffering from LBA. And by back gets stuck whenever I sit .even for 15 min. I always have to straighten my back whenever I get up .Am I getting old or is it only LBA ? please give suggestion.
Hi m having unbearable pain in my lower back rib of right side for last two days. Got ultra sound done at Saket super speciality which shows no abnormality taking doitrin/meftal whenever pain occurs it gives relief for 7-8 hours than it occurs again .pain moves from lower right back to stomach. US reports shows no stones or any abnormality please suggest.
I am a 50 year old lady. Recently I fhave started to feel tired in my legs and feet randomly, my feet ache and I feel like stretching my legs and twisting feet. Also at times I feel pain in my thiighs and also sense i cold in my feet. I feel better with some oil massage. What is the reason for such and how it can be cured. I have got checked bone density and results were normal (as -2) please guide for a proper diagnosis and treatment,
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.