Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Fareha KhatoonYour feedback matters!
Hello Madam, I am 27 years. I have pregnancy of 6 weeks and also I have 14.6 mm fibroid in my fundal wall. Is it safe for my pregnancy or what should care I take or please let me know so that I will come personally to meet you. I am very scared about my baby.
My last period was on 1.9.16. I had intercourse on 9.9.16. Did not got period after dat so I did pregnancy test, which came positive. I want to know how many months pregnant I m? And till when its safe to do abortion? Pls help!
I am suffering from period problem as I HV bleeding continuing for several days. Wht may b the reason nd wht should I do?
I am a 32 years old married women and i suffer from irregular periods my doctor has prescribed Novelon tablets and sysron n tablets and i am having it for the past three months last sunday i vomited twice and started feeling giddy and went to a doctor who said that my blood pressure had slightly shot up and prescribed stemetil md but yeasterday when i got my blood pressure measured it was 150/70 when i contacted my doctor he told me to continue with stemetil md help i never had this pressure problem is it the side effect of novelon? kindly advise
Hey I just want to confirm one thing I hav a pcos problem from last 2 months .my doctor advise me to take ovalife met medicine from last 2 months Can yu tll me how much time to get pregnant after dat I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future Any advice.
I am married from 6 months but still I am not getting pregnant I consultant the doctor they said edomesis it will effect to pregnancy.
She had unprotected sex with a friend before 15 days and she missed her periods. What can be done to avoid pregnancy. Are tey chances of pregnancy?
Am. 29 years. Army man from kerala. My wife delivery date was Oct 4 2015. But one week before she felt small pain in her stomach. And we went to our doctor. scaling the doctor said. Our child is died inside the uterus. The cause of death is unknown. During her pregnancy period there is no complication seen in scanning. And other tests. Like thyroid, sugar, pressure. But we were confused about the reason behind. It. doctor please give me your valuable answer for this problem. And how many months gap you recommended for the next baby?
Dangal is one of the most revolutionary movies of our times. It has received rousing reviews from critics and avid film goers alike and has been hailed as a path altering film, which has definitely raised the benchmark as far as realism in commercial cinema goes. The movie is based on the real-life tale of Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two daughters, whom he trains to perfection so that they can become international level medal winning wrestlers. Let us look at the psychological aspect of this movie.
- Helicopter parenting: In this movie, we find a helicopter parent in Phogat who wants his daughters to attain a certain brand of perfection. In many ways, his parenting style has been derived from his unattained dreams, which he also projects onto his daughters. In today’s day and age, such kind of parenting usually leads to a lack of decision-making skills as far as the child is concerned due to the excessive intervention of the parent in every decision and situation.
- Perfection: In an obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD manner, the main character of the movie also projects his need for perfection on to his children, even going as far as limiting and completely cutting off their normal childhood habits like craving for sweet and savory food, as well as TV viewing. This may be seen as an extreme measure and case of OCD as far as his dedication to his training ideals go.
- Sports pre-performance tactics: In the movie, we have been shown myriad sports pre-performance tactics that are used by the best sportspersons the world over, in order to achieve their goal. This kind of pre-performance is especially important in physical pursuits because it helps in aligning the brain with the body by removing all distractions. Most sportspersons have various routines that may involve breathing exercises or listening to a pep talk, or even a certain kind of music so that this kind of a mindset sets in and they single-mindedly focus on the music, talk or breathing in order to remind themselves of what they are to do on the field.
- Dealing with failure: This is of major importance. In the movie, we find that one of the characters misses the Olympic medal by a whisker due to an unfortunate incident. Yet, this must not be seen as a deterrent. The sports person has to remember that at the end of the day, his or her hard work, sweat and turmoil is the ultimate trophy or medal, rather than the physical manifestation of the same. The fact that he or she has managed to rise to that kind of physical stamina and endurance in the field is in itself a prize that shows how far he or she has come from all other professionals in the same field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with second baby, and first baby being 3 years old born in Aug 2013 via Cesarean due to fetal stress (as reports say). Now, doc has advised me 12 mg of Betasol to be taken twice at a gap of 24 hrs interval. Please suggest the reason for this, when I asked my gynae she said it's for High risk factors. Following are the medicines/ supplements which m taking nowadays.
I am a 21 year old female. I had unprotected sex on November 23rd. It was my first time. My periods date for December was 12th. I have very irregular menstrual cycle. I noticed some brownish and pinkish discharge on the 9th 10th and 11th of December. I got my periods on January 6th. I was very worried that I might be pregnant and I took many pregnancy test kit each time it showed negative. I had sex again on January 26th. My boyfriend used condom and we were not able to have sex properly that day. He later on went to the washroom and removed his ejaculate. I got my periods on the 15th of February. The blood flow was less and I usually have stomach pain during periods this time I didn't feel it and I also noticed some small clots during periods in January and February. I had normal bleeding in January for about 5 days. This month it's the third day and it's like my periods has almost stopped. I took pregnancy test on 13th February in the evening around 5 it showed a clear negative. I was going for aerobics I left from December and my sleeping timings have changed and even my eating timings have changed I skip breakfast almost everyday. I feel like I have put on weight especially near the stomach and arms. I have no symptoms of pregnancy but is it possible that I am pregnant? My boyfriend tells he is sure he didn't ejaculate inside me.
While having intercourse, I am feeling burning in my vagina, am not having any type of infection, what should I do?
my wife problem is my penis is very long and my wife feels pain while intercourse due to this. please advise me.
I have 28 period cycle, last month I got periods on 27th March. So I was expecting my periods on 24 or 25th of April. But we had unprotected sex on 23rd April and till now I have not got my periods of this month. We are not prepared for the child now, what should I do?
Meri last month mc date 7 July thi. But is month 3 August thi. According to this date. Please tell me my best conceive period. .explain date also according to my mc date.
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.