Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. F Chaudhary
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. F ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
Sir ,I am 39 year old man. If i will not have sex in every 4th or 5th day I feel pain in my testis. After having sex or mastrubation it becomes all right.I am married.Kindly tell me the cause.
I am 31 years old male. My problem is erection problem when I do sex. I have a high bp problem also. Why my penis is not erected when I do sex. Kindly guide us.
I am 40 year old male and suffering chest pain due to acidity and I have observed that acidity increase with more work pressure or tension in office. As of now I am not taking any medicine. The reason behind not to take medicine is whole night I will be in trouble but by morning everything will be alright. Please suggest what should I do? Don't want to take regular medicine for this because my problem directly related to taken meal and work pressure, In current situation can't leave both.
I have seronegative spondylitis neck and back pain no neck movement seen many doctors for this no result & esr is also high. please tell me what to do?
What is the best & effective latest medicines developed for the Diabetes patient? Type 2 Diabetes Patients?
I have a fever from long time& not a effect of medicine so please advise me what should I do sir ji?
Hello sir/mem, l am 21 years boy. I feels my internal urinary diseases. When starts my urine, the urine is not continues flow but flow in drop to drop. Please tell me about this diseases&what type of medicine I can use.
I am 16 years old. I am suffering from severe migraine. I have taken medicine which works for short periods. I would like you to suggest some best medicine.
My father's hand shake a lot while writing and is unable to hold a pen o pencil firmly and faces a lot of trouble while writing. Whats the reason behind that?
I have a problem i lose my sleep in night by 2 pm or 3 pm so in day time i feel sleeping also i have snoring problem while sleeping with huge sound i had consult reg this problem and inserted cmr in my nose and checked with any block in my nose or any sinus prblm but he could not race any thing he told me snoring is bcs my tounge goes and blocks my small thounge and blocks my breathe frm nose and starts breathing frm mouth with huge sound . Is there any medicine or solutions frm which i can get ride of this disease my age 38 years.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.