Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. F Chaudhary

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. F Chaudhary General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. F Chaudhary
Dr. F Chaudhary is an experienced General Physician in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. You can meet Dr. F Chaudhary personally at Beeku Medical Centre in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. F Chaudhary on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Beeku Medical Centre

G.d. Colony, Mayur Vihar Phase III, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. F Chaudhary

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Can you recommended a cream or some thing to stop the itchiness also there is on my cheek area a dark spot an it spreading only on both cheeks. My skin get very irritated when hot and my neck area become dark an my skin become discolor a radish. Please. And causes Virginian watt or growth around the lip area. Thanking you in advances.

General Physician, Pune
From all what you have written, it looks like a case of dermatitis, occurring mostly because of allergy or some fungal infection. The skin conditions usually can be diagnosed by having a close examination of the legion and knowing history.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting married in a fortnight. I and my fiancée are very excited about our first night sex. I want to know how many rounds of sex are advisable on the first night as we both are virgins. Also how many rounds should we do every night without causing any damage to our organs as we want to have a very long and happy sex life. Thank you in advance.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please note that it all depends on your stamina to perform and her stamina to bear you. Secondly it is quiet obvious that first time sex is a bit painful for both if you are both virgins. Usually 2-3 times/night is the maximum time for one to perform.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ifeel severe burning sensation in my food pipe and pain in my chest for the last few days

MD - Consultant Physician, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ludhiana
Acid Peptic Disease or Angina or both are likely. Angina is more likely as there is pain chest also. Other common possibilities are gall bladder disease, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from premature ejaculation, kindly suggest any fast effective medicine for me.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The following remedy would help you Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day this is very helpful, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir / Madam. My name is Arbaz. V. Khan. And I am 19 years. Sir / madam. Today m gone water park n enjoy wid friends. Bt. My both EARS. gone water inside. N. Try all the techniq to remove water from my ears. Bt. Water can not came outside. N. I. Used ear drops also. 3 types of ear drop. Sir / Madam. please give me solution. And I am not listening properly. E. G. IF I WANT WATCHING T AM NOT ABLE TO WATCH LOW VOLUME.

Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
Generally if the ear is clean then the water inside the ear goes out on its own if you shake the head. Wax is one of the reasons for the water to get trapped inside the ear. The wax has to be removed if there is any. Consult an ent surgeon who will examine you & treat the problem accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old I am suffering from headache and high cold please suggest me best medicine?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab at night for 3 days. honitus 2 tsf 2 times a day. do gargle. take steam. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi its been 20-25 days I am facing frequent urine problem like in every 15 min with itching and burning. Please advise on this what are the possibilities?

MCh - Urology, Visiting Fellow Andrology and Men's Health, Visiting Physician Urology and Andrology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Master of Surgery, MBBS, EUREP USI Fellowship
Urologist, Gurgaon
Dear lybrate-user, the first and most likely possibility is Urinary Tract Infection. You should get urine routine and microscopy examination done. You will need antibiotics for curing the problem and will have to increase fluid intake.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have hair fall problem. I have taken many treatments with injection if vitamin b. But it does not work properly. Suggest me about my hair fall problem.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take fluoric acid 30 - twice daily for next 2 weeks. Lifestyle changes 1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair. 2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush. 3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles. 4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier. 5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old last one week my left eye is itching and and full body pain what should I do.

General Physician,
you may be having viral infections .do warm saline gargle regularly. have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin C thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. for the time being you can take tab of paracetamol or calpol.

My penis are so small about 4 inches when it is erect what should I do to increase the size of my penis?

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have small Size Penis & wants to increase it . I advise you to tell me your weight,height,eating habits & any addiction to alcohol or cigarette ?. ,for better guidance & treatment without any side effects.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My girlfriend aged 20 years has a problem of nose bleeding for more than 10 years now some physician did not find whats wrong with her Wat should she do?

MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Karimnagar
Hello, nose bleeding is also known as epistaxis. It commonly occurs due to nose picking. We all normally have number of blood vessels in the nose. Trauma to these vessels can cause bleeding. Even sudden raise in blood pressure can cause bleeding. Epistaxis is of two types anterior and posterior. If blood gushes out from nostrils it is anterior epistaxis. Kindly consult a ent doctor, he will examine her and decide whether laser therapy is required. With laser we can obliterate those blood vessels so that they won't bleed again. Keep botroclot drops with her always as the bleeding starts she needs to soak gauze piece with those drops, keep it inside nostril and pinch nose from outside. This may help to control bleed acutely. Some rare condition called hereditary hemorrhagic telengectasia when the defect in blood vessel walls make them fragile and cause spontaneous rupture and bleeding more care is required. Hope this helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I watch the blue film occasionally but I do not go to washroom and flush my sperms (I do not masturbation) But sometimes night fall occur So is it ok.

Sexologist, Faridabad
No problem you can take ayurveda medicine 1 tab mard extra time vati two bd 2 sahar rasayan kalp powder one tea spon two times daily 3 ss oil use penis massage only 4 tab chanderprbha vati two bd 100 / results in a one month no side effects my advice do exercise 30 minutes daily Eat Healthy food and almond ssfron and fruits juice please avoid alcohol and fast food and porn movie and regular basis massturbation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old and have had a surgery for myxoma in the left atrium of my heart almost 10 years back. What are the chances of the myxoma re-growing? thank you!

MD - Paediatrics
Pediatrician, Ranchi
Hi thanks for the query don't get overly worried as chances of recurrence after four year of surgery is very minimal. The main postop complication is arrhythmia which occurs immediately and recurrence later on. If there is incomplete removal of myxoma the recurrence rate in first three years is 1-2.5% only. I would recommend you to get an echocardiography done to see the recurrence if it is there. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After lot of foreplay also I am having lot of pain while sex. My husband could not penetrate due to this. I have tried condom and oil also but situation is same. Please advise.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Vaginal pain while penetration could be due oo lack of lubrication and or lack of elasticity. Isuggest you to use lubrication gels. Please practice kegal pelvic exercises to enhance elasticity. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from itching and ringworm problem from 2-3 years. I consulted doctors but it doesn't solved so longer.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Thanks for expecting Health n fittness with Ayurved, till u consult AYURVEDIC Dr reduce salty n sour food n drinks, demands detox n Rasayan Therapy
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got diabetes before 1 yr and still my condition is good my pp 97 and fasting 120 so pls give me advise for this.

General Physician, Faridabad
i think it is reverse. this level is with medicine. continue the same treatment. it will help. welcome.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, How clean a woman ear perfectly? What type of tool we choose? Is bud good or bad for cleaning? Have any side effect for bud used cleaning?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Put waxolve or soliwax ear drops for 3 day, twice a day, clean after 3 days, use buds with less diameter or prepare buds by using cotton and wooden sticks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from left ankle pain, it pains a lot while walking but I don't know where exactly the pain exists. Is there any exercise for this or should I get any treatment? please help me.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Can you please send me a clinical picture taken from your mobile or camera highlighting the site of exact pain. Also apart from pain, do you actually have any swelling or any other s/s of inflammation or infection like skin redness, local warmth of skin as well? have you got any blood investigations done to rule out any inflammatory issue? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got a very big problem please help me I have got a headache and a back pain and please help me.

Physiotherapist, Faridabad
Possible cause- strain and sprain over the back and neck. Which causing stiffing of neck muscles which leads muscle to headache and same for back. Correct your posture and do exercises for cervical and lower back strengthening.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed