Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. EsherYour feedback matters!
Many India household grow Tulsi or Basil Plant as traditional practice.
Apart from being worshipped, it’s also used in a variety of cures.
How to use:
Skin Diseases: Tulsi leaf juice taken internally and applied externally
Cold & stomach upset: Leaf paste with milk
Guard against Malaria: A decoction of 15-20 leaves taken along with pepper powder
Fever & Chest Pain: Twenty leaves crushed and mixed in 2 cup water, boiled to 1 cup; add to this 15 gm mishri and two teaspoon honey. Take two table spoons 4 times a day
Headache: Mix 10-15 leaves with four cloves and a little dry ginger, Grind and apply on forehead.
Longevity, rejuvenation: 7 Leaves eaten along with water every morning on an empty stomach continuously for 108 Days
The Plucking Ritual
The Indian civilization believes, as scientists have proved, that plant also has a sense of feel.
While plucking flowers or leaves, violence should be avoided. One should only pluck the required amount of leaves. No leaves are to be plucked after sunset and its best to water a plant before doing so.
I have been taking bp medicine 20mg daily in th morning for the last 3years. Two days before I started getting giddiness in the morning with vomiting sensation. Is it due to bp medicine medicine if so what should I do. My bp is 110/80or 120/80.
My heart beats goes on increasing whenever I do some exercise and it remains fast for a long time I can see my skin having to and fro motion with naked eye What is the problem?
My Father is suffering from Brain stroke with right partially paralysed since 2009, under allopathic medication for BP and sugar. Has third stage Prostate, last month he suffered a fall resulting in intertrochantric fracture and dislocation,Allopathic Doc have opined that surgery is not safe in his case . Is there any other treatment for him?
Hi Dr. I am having meztok 12.5 mg daily morning due to this my hypertension is normal 110/70 but my heart rate is decrease before taking this tablet it was 85 to 90 pulse per minute but now a days it is 60 to 65 is anything to worry about this dropping of heart pulse rate or it is fine and should I continue meztok please suggest me a doctor there is also a pain in my left side of chess which is appearing for few seconds and disappear I am also having uric acid.
Hi im 21 years old and my grandfather is 81 years old he had first heart stroke 2 months before in sleep and he is also a diabetes patient so I just wanted to know the diet and precautions for him please suggest me as soon as possible.
Hi my name is karina gupta. I have high blood pressure problem. What type of activity help in this. Is yoga is really helpful dietwise what is good supplements.
Sir I'm suffering from high blood perhaps because I often irritate or gets tempered over minor issues but after sometime I gets normal. I fear that I may be caught in trouble some day if it go on .What should I do and how.
High BP problem. How can be treatment this and which causes this ill and how to be protect this illness.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is the most vital thing, since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga.
As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina and obstruction in the blood flow. Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
- Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
- Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
- Removing Ama from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to removing Ama from the body that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
- Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
- Ayurvedic techinque to relieve stress: Shirodhara is an ancient Ayurvedic therapy, wherein Warm oil (or other liquid) pours in a continuous stream over the forehead or ‘ajna marma’, an area where nerves are highly concentrated. The pressure of the oil onto the forehead creates a vibration. The oil saturates the forehead and scalp and penetrates into the nervous system. The gentle pressure and soothing warmth of the oil allow the body, mind and nervous system to experience a deep state of rest, similar to meditation It has a profound impact on the nervous system. It helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, stress, fatigue and hypertension. It relieves tension, worry, fear and headache as well as depression. It regulates mood and gives feelings of pleasure and relaxation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.