Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EleganceclinicYour feedback matters!
I am loosing lots of hair when I bath or pull my hairs so please help me so that I can over come this problem please prescribe me some medical treatment too.
Hello sir/mam I have problem dat is pimples. From 4 month I have lots of pimples in my face and back and chest. And these are not going completely I have used many things but result same. From by view I think when I masturbate pimple increases. I don't know what to do .These pimples are not going complete. I used many medicine like clinmax ,microbenz 5.5,after dat some pimple reduce but again comes these pimples. I have also night pass. If I did not masturbate for 1 months dan at night sperm comes out And its really weired .please help me I want to get ride of pimples.
I am a 27 yrs old girl. Whenever I have a pimple or boil on my face, I end up pricking it with my nails. As a result my face including my forehead are full of black spots. These spots are not fading away. Most of these marks are an year old. Please help me remove these spots.
Sir. I have some small pimples. i.e 10-11 small small spots which looks dirty please tell me any homemade method to reduce it? Thanks waiting for your reply.
I am suffering from pimples problem from 1year what should I do to get rid of it. Which medicines should I take or what precaution should I take.
I hav spots on my face and it is being etching me alot. I want knw why rashes occur in summer nt in winter.
I have pimple on face and how many try to remove pimple but not remove and dark spots of pimple and I see my face that time I am irritating and sad. How should be try to remove pimples.
I am prashant age 21. I used phytoral sp shampoo for dandruff now dandruff is gone but I lost maney hairs due to hairfall what should I use for growing hairs back.
Sir I am 37 years old and I have pigmentation in both my cheeks. Can I drink khadirarista? How much should I take? What foods should not be taken while drinking khadirarista?
Hi please suggest best chemical free Sunscreen for sensitive and oily skin. I use forest essential products for my skin so I am looking for something that is safe for skin.
Acne is one of the main problems teenagers and young adolescents have to face in their day to day lives. It is not just an esthetic issue but also a psychological one as the condition can really affect the people emotionally. The main cause for this is the hormonal changes that occur with teenage but also the changing food habits that set in at this age. The oily skin of some people makes it conducive for developing acne, than in people with normal or dry skin.
Types: They can be classified based on severity and type of lesion
- Based on severity, they can be mild, moderate, and severe.
- Based on the type of lesion, they can be whiteheads, blackheads, bumps, nodular, or cystic.
- Based on duration, they can be acute or chronic. The acute phase is more infective and can also be cystic or pustular.
Management: Acne problems can be managed in both therapeutic and preventive mode. Treatment is undertaken to address the issues in the acute phase. Preventive measures can be taken to ensure the incidence of acne is reduced.
Treatment: From a topical treatment point of view, three compounds are commonly used to treat acne.
- Retinoids: These are vitamin A derivatives and are useful in treating both blackheads and whiteheads.
- Benzoyl peroxide: This over-the-counter product is aimed at reducing the bacteria on the surface of the skin, which in turn reduces the acne.
- Antibiotics: In the case of cystic or pustular acne, antibiotics can be prescribed to deal with the issue. These also can be used along with the retinoid or benzoyl peroxide for better effect.
Acne scar removal: For people with severe acne, the scars become a huge cause of concern. These can be removed by:
- Laser: A beam of laser is used to get rid of the darker tissue on the surface as a result of acne. This reduces the bacterial concentration and sebum content in the skin, both of which lead to severe acne.
- Photofacials: The outer layer is cooled and the inner layer is heated through a probe. This causes the production of collagen, which promotes skin regeneration and helps in getting rid of the scar tissue.
The skin may appear red and swollen for a couple of days, but will gradually improve with time.
General tips to reduce the effect of acne:
- Reduce the use of irritants (creams, perfumes, and deodorants in the area of acne).
- Stay away from harsh sunlight, or do so with sufficient protection.
- Avoid oily food, which worsens the condition.
- Drink sufficient water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables for better skin.
- Use natural scrubs like fruit peels and reduce chemical use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.