Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ekta Narula
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta NarulaYour feedback matters!
Mouth problem jab muh kholta aur band karta hu to kat kat ki awaz aati hai jayada kholne par toh mooh khula hi rah jata hai aur band hota nahi phir doctor ke paas jana padta hai. Please help me.
i have a cavity or a hole in one of my teeth. But i have no problem till now just that when i eat food it gets stuck sometimes. Should i get checked.
I have toothache from a few days and none medicine affected so please resolve this problem and tell me what precautions should I take.
Hello, I had an accident in 2012 and fractured my jaw. Due to that I have to undergo an operation and have an aluminium plate in my jaw. From Nov 2015, I started with problem of acne/pimple breakouts. As I have a very healthy diet and I don't ever skip my Gym session and quiet rarely have outside junk food. So my question is, whether is there any relation between aluminium plate and acne breakouts? As its been 4 long years from 2012 to 2016 they are embedded in my jaw.
My teeth are yellow fan my childhood itself is it due to lack of enamel is there any way make it better am feeling vere weird to Talk In public.
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.