Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EktaYour feedback matters!
My breasts pain ,usually its normal before menstrual cycle but this tym bit earlier it started .i take lithosun and aripmt .and also throx 12.5 .there is no redness or lump .plz help.
My wife delivered a baby boy on 25.03. 2015 and after two day our child died, doctor said it happened due to infection. Now we planned to have child after september 2015 as already my age is 33. I think if I dealy in planning a child then at 60 yrs of age my child will be contiue his study and I could not settle him. So advice me whether we can plan a child after september 2015.
Hii. I had my last period on may 29th after that on 15th I had unprotected intercourse and did not get my periods on june and after doing urine test the results seemed positive so I took absorption pills n periods came on 9th july n last till 13th july. Bleeding was not so heavy but normal and on 29th july I did sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th & 10th august I had again urine test results were negative. So when will I have my next periods as I had pills n how long will it take to be normal. Am totally stressed please suggest me please what to do next?
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.
I have sex day before yesterday during intercourse condom stuck half inside and half outside in me then now confused am I become preg or not?
I have PCOS from almost 8 months with irregular periods. Weight gain about 6 to 7 kgs in last one year, facial hair & ache, stomach ache, low energy and stamina. Kindly suggest.
Hello sir, my age is 23 year old, I had sex 2 year ago, but protected, and my partner sperm was not ejaculated. Right now after 2 year there is any chance of get pregnant, now two month over my period still not came, I have irregular period timing since my first period came, please help me, I m very SCARED of it, can you tell me why my period is not coming? Tell which medicine to take.
I am 21 years old, I recently was sexually active on the day of my ovulation. I took an Unwanted 72 the next night. After that, I was again into coitus and then, I took one more Unwanted 72 pill 2 days later. My period is late by 2 days, are there any chances of pregnancy? I am really very scared because ovulation week is considered the highest chance belt for pregnancy. Please kindly help me out.
My friend is 20 years old and she is pregnant and also unmarried. She wants to get an abortion as she is still a student. Can you please help us with the abortion procedure in mumbai without anyone knowing? Also she is going through a lot of anxiety because of that, so immediate response is expected. thank you.
Hi Sir please tell me How many times a day Gynaset tablet for early period. As I have to finish my period before 5th of nxt month. How many times a day for delay or postpone to period. Pls share your valuable answer .
Suffering frm excess discharge, itching in vagina last month consult going too but didn't take medicine properly. And now worried that problem is finished or not. Bcz still sometimes got uncontrollable itching & thick discharge. My question is how can I be sure that I'm totally free from any further problem. Well I got menses on time and going said It may b some infection but wanted to b sure by my own how can I check that I'm free from any infection or disease. Please advise.
Hum 14-15 din pahle unprotected sex kar chuke hain Aur uska period nhi aaya. Preganews se check karne par. Pata chala ki wo pregnant hai. But hum abhi baby nahi chahiye please help urgent. I am so depressed. please help any tablet.
Protect yourself and your daughter against the most deadly cancer today.... Get immunized against Cervical cancer- the only vaccine preventable cancer.
PS: In India 1 woman dies every 7 minute due to cervical cancer.
The ability to do work is defined as Energy. It is categorized into different types. Light energy is considered as one of the most important forms of energy. As a matter of fact, life on earth evolved because of Sunlight (The light radiations reaching the surface of the earth are adequate to sustain life; which makes other planets devoid of life). Without sunlight, we cannot perform our routine activities. The use of light in the field of Dermatology has been an old concept, but earlier it was being used in limited indications. After a thorough research, it has been highlighted that Light energy, if used adequately can give unmatchable results in the field of Dermatology.
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) is one of the newer concepts in the field of Dermatology. Earlier it was termed as MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Amplification of Energy). Although the first Medical laser was discovered in 1961, it was approved for the use 2 decades later. Albert Einstein and many great scientists have contributed immensely for its inception. In the beginning, lasers were used exclusively in the industries. Advancement and curiosity in the scientific field led to its current scenario.
Laser in Industries and Medical field differ in their ionising properties. Industrial lasers are ionizing while the medical lasers are non ionizing. This makes them very safe to use (in human beings) and easy to handle (depending upon the expertise of the personnel). Another advantage associated with Lasers is their mode of action. They only act on the target tissue without affecting the surroundings. (Oral medicines affect the whole body. Topical medicines are unable to penetrate in most of the cases). An added advantage is the ‘Down Time’. With most of the lasers, there is no down time. Once the procedure is done, one can resume routine work. These are widely accepted in major cities as they are called as lunch time procedures (as the procedures do not require more than an hour; in most of the cases).
Unwanted hairs, Birth marks, Tattoos, Scars, keloids, Facial rejuvenation, Hair growth on scalp, Face lifts, Skin pigmentation, Skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis) and many more can be easily treated with Lasers.
Let us enter a new world of Dermatology where treatment options are designed to improve your general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.