Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta BajajYour feedback matters!
Mujhe stomach mai pain rahta hai stomach infection urine infection bhot jalde jalde ho jaata hai .Meri 2 surgery ho chuke hai saare test kara liye hai nothing come gynecologist ne kha ke aap kise gastrointestinal ko dikaye mujhe left side mai pain hota hai bhot tej aur vargina tak hota hai uske baad lower abdominal mai pain rahta hai aub painkillers be effect nae kar rahe acid itna jaada ban raha hain khana be nae khaya jaata .please help me.
I was 10 weeks pregnant in the month of march I did a scan and the result was blighted ovum Today again am 10 weeks pregnant I went for a scan and the result is blighted ovum again. What do I do? Can I still be pregnant again?
Hi Me and my wife made anal sex for a few seconds without taking any protection 10 days before her period date. She used pregnancy kit after 3 days of that incident and fully negative sign came on that kit. She also tested again using another kit after 2 days of her period date and again negative sign came on that kit also. Now already 5 days is over from her normal period date and still her period has not started. What does it indicate? We both do not want any baby at this moment of our life. Is there any probability to be pregnant and if yes then what to do? Please suggest us.
My girlfriend has MC on 3-1-16 we had unprotected sex on 8-1-16 on that day had given her unwanted 72 then we had protected sex on 13-1-16 but suddenly condom has broken. Should I give her unwanted 72 or not. Please answer.
One of my friend she is not getting her monthly period on time. Some times it took 2 and half month. Do we need to any test for this? Please answer in brief.
I am 20years old female, I have been experiencing irritation redness and itching in the vaginal area I tried applying oil and tried clean and dry cream too but all in vain; I also feel burning sensation while urinating at times; I wonder its due to the cut during shaving but my nights are going sleepless please help!
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
Hi. But get different different answer from doctors why so? Some doctors say licking ass and vagina are not good while other saying it's normal if you both enjoy then you can continue, What should I do I don't understand. Please guide me with exact and meaningful answer? Thanks.
I am 26 years old and got married on 3/10/2015 few days ago we had a sex and she blended from her vagina. Yesterday we did it again and same incident took place. Please suggest is there any problem if it is please guide the way to sort out.
Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin c, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
2. Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
4. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
5. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
6. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
7. It helps cure the common cold
8. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
9. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
10. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
11. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
12. Aids in the production of digestive juices
13. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts, especially after a strenuous workout session.
14. It balances to maintain the ph levels in the body.
15. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver in case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.