Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta BajajYour feedback matters!
Being able to pleasure your woman in bed can be a very rewarding experience. However, you must know that the key point in pleasing your partner is to bring variety. It is said that variety is the spice of life and it is certainly the case, especially in the bed room. To provide variety, you need to know certain points in her body which are erogenous in nature:
- Head: The skin on the human head is pleasurable to the touch and that is the reason head massages feel so good. If you stimulate the scalp correctly, feel good hormones called oxytocin and serotonins are released in the body. It also increases blood flow to your partner's brain and her entire body. So next time, don't just kiss and cuddle, but also stroke her head. The result will be phenomenal.
- Ears: Ears usually get less attention although there are many nerve endings present in them. This makes them an extremely erogenous spot. Your partner can be aroused by a light caress near the ear or even soft music while you are cuddling together.
- Lips: The lips are the most sexually exposed parts of the body. A huge number of nerve endings are present in the lips. Stimulating the lips also a feel good hormone which affect not only your partner's emotions but also her lady parts. This reason makes the act of kissing the lips extremely essential for couples.
- Neck: The neck is another very active erogenous zone within the female body and is sensitive to even the lightest touch. It is also an extremely sexy place to touch and kiss your partner. Even a gentle breath on the neck can arouse her. It is a great place to sexually stimulate her.
- Nipples: The nipples are extremely sensitive and erogenous in nature. If you are able to stimulate them properly, your partner will experience the same pleasure she will derive from the stimulation of her clitoris and her vagina. Some women can even orgasm from the stimulation of nipples.
Some of the other erogenous parts include the clitoris, the inner thighs, the lower back and her feet. Just feel free to explore them in her body, and you will be able to give her the pleasure you wanted to. Also, remember every woman is different and while certain things may be sexy for one person it may not be the same for another person and ensure that you communicate with her regarding what she likes and dislikes.
Hi, I gave birth 4 years back but I had feed our daughter for more time. Now after 4 years I am still having some milky thing coming out from my breast nipple pores in small drops. Please advice what needs to be taken care of.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from irregular periods every time my period time. What should I do.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
My daughter is 2.11 years old she is active. But is not listening properly. There is mood fluctuate in her behavior. It is too tough to handle her. She wants everything do only by her. Like swiitch on ac, fan. Or she forces my mother to wear sarre everyday or when is in anger. She does not want anybody come at home. She refuses even touch her things, toys by anybody. Accept me or my mother. She always crying when is in sleep or before sleep it is third to take her outside almost she wakes up midnight or early morning and crying until she come back in good mood so please help me to come out from these situation.
Hi I asking this question for my frnd. The problem is she facing a problem of white water discharge till the age of 15 but the white water discharge coming in low quantity is this a major issue or normal pls suggest she is very stressed.
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
I m a 29 years old female. Married for 2 yrs. After one n half year I conceived it was after treatment for 6 months. But I miscarried. N now I have consulted another gync she has written for thyroid test rbs n cbc. And also suggested d&c. Nxt month and was saying abt laproscopy. I dnt want all this to happen. I even under went follicular study n my husbands semen analysis report is also normal. All reports up till now are normal. But post miscarriage my cycle became short i. E of 25 days. What do you suggest me.
Dos7 - 7. Do have sex
Sex during pregnancy is fine, as long as you don't have a complicating factor such as placenta previa or another type of high-risk pregnancy.
My wife has irregular period time. She has never come this period on time. Sometimes it comes at one month, sometimes 40 days, sometimes 45 days. Please give suggestions. And tell about medicines, which are useful in this problem.
Hi I am 6w4d pregnant. N Dr. Told me that my baby's heartbeat is 117 which is low. So wat care to be taken.
Hello dctr, today I checked with prega news and I found I m pregnant because the result is positive, we both are in depression she is 17 days pregnant we are confused because everyone gives different solution. Her last date was on 7th jan we had sex on 22 jan then 5th feb both times we use unwanted 72. Her next date should be on 7th feb but she missed that please help us what to do in this situation someone suggest mt pill is best in this situation. But I read about this mt pill it is painable and lot of bleeding happen. Problem is that she have to go home we are from the region we can not tell our parents about this tell me that is she can work normally after taking mt pill or not pregnancy is of only 17 days.
I am 21 years female had my regular periods last month but its almost 32 days and I am not having my period. I had my last intercourse 50 days before. L want to know am I pregnant?
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"