Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta BajajYour feedback matters!
When I kiss my gf something white like liquid come from her vagina. It is said that when it discharged in large amount she would never become pregnant is it true or not please advise me in full details.
I am having irregular periods since long time ,and also having back pain alot. Is my bk pain a reason of irregularity of periods. How cn this be cured. My age is 27.
I had an abortion after 3 months Dr. told me to conceive again. But told to take the medicine given at the time of pregnancy. Michelle SR200 and Folvite tablets. Is this useful or it will harm me? please reply.
I am pregnant now I am tried to be after 5-5 mint I have to go for pee even I can't sleep at night can you suggest for pee n insomnia.
Meri wife ka delivery hua last month, but uska pet avi v bahot bada h or bahar nikla hua h. . Kya wo pahle k tarah fir se slim figure pa sakti h. Please koi kargar upay ya dawa bataye.
ये कुछ प्यारी सी बातें जो पार्टनर बेड पर आपसे सुनना चाहते हैं
बेड पर यूं तो लवमेकिंग और सेक्स के दौरान पार्टनर से आपकी भी काफी उम्मीदें रहती हैं। शायद आप नहीं जानती हैं कि पार्टनर भी बेड पर कुछ बातें सुनने के लिए बेचैन रहते हैं। ये कुछ ऐसी बाते हैं जो यदि आहिस्ते से आप उन्हें सेक्स के दौरान कहेंगी, तो उन पलों का मजा और भी बढ़ जाएगा।
1. ऐक्शन पर करें बात
पार्टनर को बताएं कि सेक्स के दौरान किस मूव ने आपका मूड बना दिया, क्या करते समय आप उनके सबसे करीब खुद को महसूस करती हैं। आपके ऐसा कहने पर पार्टनर को अहसास होगा कि उन पलों को आप कितनी शिद्दत से जीती हैं। आपसी केमिस्ट्री के लिए भी ये बातें जरूरी हैं।
2. पुकारें उनका नाम
सेक्स के दौरान जब आपकी आंखें बंद हों और आप दोनों एक-दूसरे में खोएं हो, ऐसे में उनका नाम लेना बहुत सुखद है। बार-बार सेक्सी आवाज में उनका नाम लें। इससे उन्हें महसूस होगा कि उनका प्यार और शरीर ये दो चीजें हैं, जिनसे आपको वास्तव में खुशी मिलती है।
3. ओह डर्टी-डर्टी गर्ल
डर्टी टॉक करती लड़कियां पुरुषों की फैंटसी में हमेशा रहती हैं। इसलिए जो उनकी फैंटसी है, उसे आप साकार कर सकती हैं। फिर पार्टनर से किस बात की शर्म? बेझिझक होकर बातें करें और कहें जो कुछ भी आपके दिल-दिमाग में है। पार्टनर से डर्टी टॉक प्यार और सेक्स को रोमांचक बनाने के लिए बहुत जरूरी है।
4. सेक्स के दौरान कराहें
कराहने का मतलब हमेशा तकलीफ और दर्द नहीं होता है। सेक्स के दौरान आपकी हल्की कराह खुशी और आनंद की अभिव्यक्ति भी है। इससे पार्टनर उत्तेजित होंगे और चरम पलों में और अधिक ताकत और एनर्जी का लुत्फ आप दोनों उठा पाएंगे।
5. बताएं अपनी फैंटसी
जैसे पुरुषों की कुछ फैंटसी होती है, वैसे ही महिलाओं की भी। इसलिए बेझिझक होकर सेक्स से जुड़े अपनी फैंटसी पार्टनर को बताएं। उन्हें बताएं कि कौन से वाइल्ड ख्याल आपके मन में हैं और क्या कुछ नया सेक्स में आप हमेशा ट्राइ करना चाहती हैं। आपाका ऐसा बोल्ड अवतार सेक्स लाइफ को भी नई जगह पर ले जाएगा।
6. यू आर द बेस्ट
अपने पार्टनर को 'यू आर द बेस्ट' कहकर आप उन्हें सातवें आसमान पर पहुंचा सकती हैं। पार्टनर से कहें कि आपने जैसा सोचा था, वो बेड पर बिल्कुल वैसे ही हैं। सेक्स के लिए ही नहीं जिंदगी में भी वो आपके लिए बेस्ट हैं। ऐसा सुनकर पार्टनर को भी बहुत अच्छा लगेगा।
Hi I am 29 years old. After u/s I came to know that I have conceived twins at 6 weeks and 2 days. Ma u/s report shows 1 baby measuring. 27 cms and 2nd measuring. 25 cms. I have heard about vanishing twin syndrome and m worried too. Right now m 10 weeks pregnant. Pls help in knowing chances of vanishing twin syndrome. I have heard both heartbeats during this ?
I have 2 fibroids (size 2.5 cm and 1.5 cm)so I wanna to ask is there any possibility of get rid off dis problem by doing yoga.
I have some burning sensation on my clitoris and walls around my vagina, sometimes I have immense burning sensation when I pee and sometime there is no burning when I pee.
Hi my sister is suffering from the stomach pain while monthly period happens. please help her doctor?
Hello doctor sry its a lengthy ques but I wanted to know that my girlfriend is pregnant or not & we had unprotected intercourse on 25th of October but she has taken i-pill tablet within the minute when I ejected inside her but she felt it might not work she has taken another i-pill in the same day & in mrng when we woke up we just cuddled & I ejected on top of her vagina not inside of vagina or on vagina & her last periods was started on 20th ended in 23rd of October she got bleeding on 8th September she thought it was her periods but her last period was just stopped before 10 days so please help.
I am 7th month pregnant and I want to know about the gender of my baby through ultrasound. Please help me as it's my first baby.
My wife is aged about 26 yrs. She is suffering from heavy white discharge and associated pain. She already had a baby aged of 5 yrs. During intercourse she is feeling pain in internal vagina. We consulted a homeopath doctor previously and the doctor prescribed that this is due to bacterial infection. But still the problem persists. Can you suggest some medicine or natural remedy?
I am 21 years old I am having second abortion in span of 5 months by using MTP kit Does it affect my future pregnancy or my severe weight gain. As in my first abortion I gained weight which is very to reduce and can not possibly get rid of it.
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.
I am 17 years girl. My question is related periods. I had sex with my fiance on 15th of August and took an i-pill on 16th August. My expected period date according to my cycle is 28 August but my periods have arrived yesterday 31th August. And I today am having very low bleeding in spots as compared to usually. Am I Pregnant?
I am 8 week pregnant but now I am hard leg pain and body fully week what I do any solutions for that's.
Whenever somebody get sex in time of periods is it safe or not? Give some reasons that why not or why yes?
I am gaining wight due to thyroid and sugar. I am having pcod. By taking medicines and doing exercise i'm unable to reduce my weight. please suggest me what to do? I can not take meal 4-6 times because of going to office.
One of the crucial types of surgery is the heart surgery, which is commonly known as the bypass. It is a type of surgery in which the chest is cut, and surgery is done on valves, muscles, and heart arteries. As per the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, it is one of the most common types of surgeries, which is performed on adults. During this surgery, the prime focus is to remove the blockage from the heart so that fresh blood can easily flow into the heart. No doubt that this process is critical, but it is easily true that after the surgery you have to take extra care of yourself.
Talking of which, here are certain things that you can expect after the surgery.
- Moved To ICU: The moment, the surgery is done, you will be moved to the Intensive Care Unit where the person’s health conditions will be monitored, vital signs will be checked, and medical professional will frequently visit to make sure that the patient is just doing fine. Once the surgery is over, you may not wake up quickly, but you will continue to breathe through the breathing tube. About food, of course, you will not be allowed to take solid food, but there is an intravenous (IV) needle will be put in a blood vessel in your chest and arm from which you will be given fluids.
- Recovery At Home: Once you are given the discharge, your focus should be to get recovered quickly. Recovery at home entirely depends on the heart problem for which the surgery was done. Of course, the doctor will give you necessary instructions with regards to healing incision, dealing with after effect is and understanding the signs of complications. Follow up the medicines and attend the appointments as advised to keep track of your health condition. You may face some after effects such as appetite loss, constipation and sleeping problem. If there is any complication, make sure you speak with a doctor about the same immediately.
- Ongoing Care Is Important Too: Once the surgery is over, as said, you will have to go for frequent checkup with your doctor. During these visits, your doctor will tell you to get blood, stress test and electrocardiogram done, which will assess the working condition of the heart. You might also be given few blood-thinning medicine and bring certain changes in lifestyle and medicine.
There are certain phases of recovery which will take time eventually. The first phase is the lengthy one that can last for around 6-8 weeks. Once you get a discharge from the hospital, you will be given instructions that you must follow with good care. This will pace up the healing process and make the process better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.