Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ekta Agrawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am having hairfall for past 4 months. Wid very little hairgrowth due to which there is appearance of baldness. please help.
Mam/sir, I have red spots on my thighs and legs and its very itchy. do not know why all of sudden it started and i have some pimples kind on my back.
I'm facing hair problem and my hair is getting gaps please tell me solution and dandruff also there.
My son is 4 years n 6 months old ,he is having cavities(no pain) in his premolars,kindly suggest can i wait till they fall ? As he is now brushing twice daily.
Hi sir, My hair is white and day to day increase white hair please tell me what should i do to stop white hair?
It tickles your curiosity when you read or hear about permanent freedom from waxing and shaving by the use of Laser. To bridge the awareness gap, in this article i have tried to answer all the questions that people ask me before starting the laser sessions-
Q) Is it permanent hair reduction or removal ?
A) Although the results achieved in most cases are excellent and satisfying, its a reduction in density and thickness of body hair that is stable for a long time.
Q) Is laser the right option for me ?
A) Laser is a worthy option for you if anything on the list below bothers you-
- Ingrown hair
- Allergy- redness or red bumps after waxing.
- Waxing gives smooth skin only for upto 3 days after which the hair starts growing out again, and you have to live with it till the next waxing session.
- You find waxing messy and painful
- Inconvenience to take out time for waxing/shaving everytime you want to attend a social event.
Q) How does Laser hair removal work?
A) Pulses of highly concentrated light are emitted from the laser into the hair follicles. The pigment in the follicles absorbs the light and damages the hair roots.
Q) How many sessions are needed?
A) 6-8 sessions of Laser hair removal are needed, placed 1 month apart, which is the time required for dormant or sleeping hair to come to the growing phase of hair cycle, so that they can be attacked by the laser.
Q) I am a little apprehensive of laser. What is the procedure? Is it painful ?
A) There is nothing to be scared of when you are getting laser done by a certified dermatologist or under their supervision, at a good center that has a US FDA Approved laser machine.
The procedure is-
- Treatment area will be shaven.
- You will be made to wear protective eye shield.
- Gel is applied and Laser is done- It feels like a rubber band being flicked against your skin multiple times. Some people experience it as heat.
- Slight redness may occur on the treated area for 30 minutes. Applying ice helps in faster recovery.
Q) What precautions are needed before and after Laser hair removal.
- Stop shaving, plucking, waxing the hair 6 weeks before Laser session
Limit sun exposure 6 weeks before and after laser session
Q) What are the side effects of laser?
A) Side effects are extremely rare if done by a trained doctor or therapist using a good machine. Redness, blistering, scarring may occur in rare circumstances, which can be managed by the dermatologist.
Q) What is the cost of laser hair reduction ? I see a lot of offers and variations.
A) A full face laser at a certified clinic with a Good FDA approved machine will cost somewhere around 5000 Rs. Do not get wooed by very cheap prices unless you are very sure about the machine being used and results achieved.
In comparision to the other modalities available, Laser is definitely a safer, long-lasting, cost saving, more affective and efficient option for getting rid of face and body hair.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have cholesterol and heart problem. What should I do to avoid these problems? what should I eat? and what all should I avoid?
Does sea cod capsules or multi vitamins help in reducing the occurrence of fungal infections like eczema or others.
Hi. My sister was pregnant now she was 5 months what are the diets to be concentrate in this period wat are all the matters should be do for my sister please concern my question and reply me.
I'm 19 and I have observed the size of my dick is much smaller than my friends nd thats why I use to be so embarrassed among all and they make fun of me. So, is there any way that I can make it of normal size in length as well as width.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.