Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Is it normal to like your own genitals/armpits smell specially when you are aroused or thinking in mind about sex? Can they make you more aroused?
I have stomach problem. Whenever I eat my meal then I feel problem in stomach and I have to go toilet. And whenever I drink milk at night then next day I'm suffer from loose motion. What should I do?
Hello, I am 29 year old male I am recently married to my long time girlfriend last year and having all good self in personal and professional. But, I am feeling jinxed & unsatisfied and direction less most of the tine in office. It feels like I have lots of work but doing that doesn't exited me. Fir that reason I am failing to reach my timeline as I don't concentrate & feels motivated. All is felt OK and good but I feel unsatisfied and demotivated. This some time leads to confrontations with office colleagues and at home. I have searched this symptoms as" procrastination" but all the symptoms doest fits well with me. Just don't know what to do. Feeling direction less. Pls help me to configure my problem statement so that I can attack on it and if possible please suggest some solutions also. Your avid reader.
My self prateek Sharma and my age 24 & height 160 c. M & weight 54 my problem that do not growth my body please suggestion me.
My age is 21 nd height is 4'10. Is my height increase? If yes den give me the best solution To how I increase my height.
I have a lot of hairfall nd thinning of hair loosing its shine can you suggest me some natural ways to grow them thick and long?
How can I know that my girlfriend was virgin? I tried sex with her but she gets more pain and she will ask me to stop. Can this shows that she is a virgin?
I am lean muscle boy I want to take weight gainer products. I listen about this that this type of product harmful.
I have got rough skin over my male intimate part due to my certain practice could you suggest any cream for that.
My eyes are reddish in the morning, they become alright during the day. I consulted an eye specialist and he advised my Refresh Liquigel as he felt that my eyes are dry. But the condition has not improved even after 6 weeks. I am 73 year old.
Hi. I am 26 years old male and not married. I am not able to control myself watching porn especially Gay porn videos. Is there any way to get rid of of this and think straight.
Hello Dr, I'm 33 years old, male, 4 years back I married, height 5.4 weight 65 KGS, my problem is premature ejaculation. Maximum is 1 minute only. please suggest me.
My son age is 16. He wants to go to gym to increase his height. Is going to gym is right at this age.
My legs are paining also joint of body. My age is 26. I feel getting tired and anytime want to sleep. Also paining my stomach.
Am having hair fall. What should I do for good hair growth. From front some hairs are being vanished. Can you give me some tips for stopping hair fall d for good growth.
Your inner health and its link to the heart and Ojas: According to Ayurveda, the heart is believed to be the seat of the ‘Ojas.’ You might be wondering that what Ojas is then. Well, Ojas is a term given to the substance that maintains life. It is responsible for maintaining the bliss and longevity of life. Ayurveda believes that heart can be protected by increasing the ojas. Therefore, the well-being of an individual is directly related to the ojas and condition of his or her heart.
Your inner health can only be improved by maintaining the health of the heart and ojas. Ayurveda suggests that heart can be well kept by boosting fat metabolism and digestion within the body. Therefore, a mixture of herbs is recommended to keep the heart healthy by nourishing the blood, and improving the functioning of heart muscles. Individuals who lead a sedentary life and live on fast-food diet are at risk of developing severe cardiovascular diseases. Ayurvedic treatments offer relief to such persons and ensure the well-being of their hearts and ojas. An authentic Ayurvedic herb mixture improves the health of your heart and inner-health in the following ways:
- It increases the ojas and the power of fighting back diseases
- Nourishes the muscles and tissues of the heart walls
- Improves circulation of the blood through all channels or the shrotas
- Betters the coordination between mind and body
- Enhances fat metabolism and overall digestion, avoids accumulation of excess cholesterol
Tips for good inner health
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
- Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
- Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
- Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
- Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
- While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
- Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
- Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
- Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful for the heart.
- Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Work-out and exercise on regular basis.
- Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
- Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home.
- Avoid eating pungent food items. They increase anger in you.
- Avoid excessive stressful and emotionally draining works or interactions.
- If you are stressed, take an Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils.
- Go for meditation to relieve yourself from the stress and strains of life.