Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 35 weeks pregnant went through a color doppler today, POG is 33 weeks by scan with 2190 gm weight and had a single loop of cord in neck. I want to know the risk involved also why baby is 33 weeks and not 35 by scan.
Hello Doctor, I do not know from which sexual dysfunction I am suffering from but below are the symptoms:- 1. I can ejaculate easily while watching porn but can not even get erection properly without watching it. 2. I get very good erection even prolong erection while having sex with my partner but can not ejaculate sperm inside her. I need to masturbate while watching porn to ejaculate. 3. I get a good morning and night erection. Please help doctor.
My son (age 7 Years) has teeth brittle issue. This I have noticed when he was around 3 years, but I thought he might have fell on the floor in my and wife's absence. Last week I have noticed the same issue with my little one who is 2 years and have some teeth. I am seeking for an expert opinion. An early reply would be much appreciated.
1) What is the name of that liquid which comes out from a girl's vagina while sex? As in men it is called sperm. 2) Who has more sexual power in general compare to each other a man or a woman and how much in %?
My eyes are start paining when I am working on computer and during morning time lots of water droplet comes out from my eye what should I have to do?
I am suffering from problem of piles. Tell me the natural remedies and also tell me what are the causes of piles?
I am having pimples on my cheeks and on my face. What are tips which you would recommend for me to get them off.
This is my hairfall problem, i. E when I comb my hair or while oiling I have less hairfall but on my hair wash I have heavy hairfall. My problem is lots of hairfall during hairwash what to do please help and suggest me some medicines.
My new born not gaining much weight, doctor asked to give top feed, after top feed 2 times a day 90 ml, weight gain is around 20 gms per day, now doctor has asked to give 60 ml after each breast feed. She has vomited twice after doing so. She is 3.3 kg after one month, birth weight was 3.125. Baby is active and has no other issues apart from weight gain. Should we give so much top feed? Is it safe for baby?
I have white circle on my body continuously. What is the main suggestion for relief from that? Please need help.
Hi doctor, I am newly married and I have a query wherein me and my wife are trying very hard to do proper sex, but some how are not able to do the same. We are trying hard that the penis gets in the vagina. But somehow it's not going in. Can you please guide as it seems like a worry for us know. Also is using condom safe or any other precautions needs to be taken care of. Many thanks.
I am 22 years old girl.Earlier I used to have flawless and crystal clear skin . Not even a single spot or mark on my face but since past 1 year I'm getting pimples on my face moreover on cheeks. My periods are absolutely normal and I drink 3-4 liters water in a day. I'm helpless and very stressed about my face. I have consulted 4-5 doctors earlier also but still my pimples are not stopping . Please advice
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.