Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Eisha Yadav
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Eisha YadavYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with dental pain. Doctor said you should do root canal. Sir compulsory can ido this treatment?
Hello. My problem is I filled my last teeth some year ago. After that everything going well. But from some time I am suffering from very big head pain. I visit to doc for this problem he ask me your nerves are very weak that's why it happens. He ask me to remove that teeth but I don't want to remove. So what should I do. please suggest me.
Hello I have bad breath problem. I have put a cap for one teeth n fillings to 4 teeth I immediately get a bad breath after brushing may be after 1 hour how can I get solution to my problem.
I am 19. I want to straighten my upper teeth. If I choose braces option so in many days they will be straighten and how much is cost for upper front 4 teeth. Please reply soon.
I'm 45 years old, I'm having problem of my teeth. My teeth is very damage. Dentists told me to do root canals of all teeth and fix cap of synthics. Also told me your teeth in hinder. Gis gaye hi, due to that my young become very sensitive its very burn when I'm taking food hot cold or spicy. Even after taking food my young color become Change may be it red or some dark color. Pls advice me.
My front teeth has broken. What should have I do for regain my tooth on shape. Please give me good information.
I am having so much pain in my wisdom tooth and also having mouth ulcers from last w days. Its burning now.
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.