Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ehsanuzzaman SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
She is having skin problems in winter and rainy season her checks and in her hands allergies comes frequent shown may doctors but no use. Help me.
How I get rid of Acanthosis nigricans because I have dark skin in lips, neck and underarms. I consult with doctor they ask me it is because of weight gain so please suggest how I get rid of this.
I have female baldness. I loose my hair due to last march month typhoid, and due to using of bleaching mix hard water. M having very thin hair. Now. M taking vasantakusumakarras, gandhak rasayan, and using mahabringharaj oil, please kindly advice me Dr. How could I regrow my hair and get volume in hair? Please kindly help me dr.
I have lipomas in my body. On thighs, bicep,forearm and both side of belly region. Their about 13 in no. Why that occurs and I am what to do for remedies over them. And which treatment I should take?
I am 32 years old married female. I am suffering from severe hair fall from last 1 yrs. Nd I am loosing my hairs from front and side areas. I am patient of hypothyroid. But this is control by taking regular medicine. Dr. Batra treatment is very costly for me. Wanted to stop my hair fall immediately. I am in depression due to this problem. What should I do for this. Plss suggest me good homeopathic Dr. For this problem. Plss reply with positive solution. I am living in surat.
I am suffering from pimple and black spot many creams I have applied on that. But didn't getting good response. So what to do?
Dear sir my self Praveen age 24 sir my problem is hair fall since 4 years I am suffered from dandruff since 4 years front line ok but middle line almost gone nearly 60% of the middle hair gone please suggest me a better solution for this problem regarding homeo or hellopathi or any other possibilities.
How can I get rid of pimples. I have a new disease in which I am getting itching in every portion of my body. Can you please tell me the reason?
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Sir my question is. My hair is losing from last 6 month I tried deferent types of oil but not effect sir please suggest me what I should do.
My hairs are loosing day by day. Though I am not having any dandruff. Not any genetic problem. I am using coconut oil of patanjali since last couple of months.
Here are some general queries related to hair fall.
Hey I am Dr. Nivedita Dadu from Skinology clinic and today we will be discussing about Hairfall. Seasonal hairfall is a very common thing but if your are residing in a populated and polluted city then you need to know that oxidative stress also causes a lot of hair damage and that's when you need to see a dermatologist. Today I will be answering a few questions asked by my patients.Biotin supplements alone aren't enough and there are a lot of other nutrients amino acids and vitamins that are important for hair like copper, iron, zinc, Vitamin H, calcium are all equally important for hair.Right diagnosis is important for right hairfall management and therefore treatment varies for each patient.
It could be dependent upon your gender, your age, your pattern of hair thinking, your lifestyle and other diseases like thyroid or PCOS. Any kind of physical or emotional stress can cause hairfall this includes alcohol and smoking, pregnancy and weight and being on medicine that might have hairfall as side effects or having a long standing illness is the surgery or cosmetic procedures. There are various advanced hair growth peptides and solutions available that can be used alone or along with therapies like PRP or mesotherapy. Mesotherapy is a French technique of delivering hair growth factors, stem cell boosters and serums in your hair which promote hair growth and strengthen your hair follicles.PRP is a technique in which patient blood is drawn like a routine blood test and platelet component which is rich in growth component is separated from the blood and delivered to the scalp to achieve desired results.
For any further query toy can contact me through lybrate.