Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Vinant BhargavaYour feedback matters!
My dad is having chronic kidney disease stage 4. He is high blood pressure and sugar patient from last 10 years. His creatinine level is 4.2. He is not on dialysis. My question is that is it possible to drop creatinine level?
I am about 20 yrs old. For the past 2 months sometimes out of a sudden I hve a bad pain in my upper kidney part. Can you suggest some remedies.
Hii I am 27 year female still unmarrird I feel bad smell in urine from last 1year please help me out
I have stone in my kidney about 20 mm . please tell it can bi resolve by ayurvedic (desi medicine) or I have to go for surgery . What are the home formulas to reduce the pain of kidney stone.
My brother is on thrice a week dialysis since last two years, he had used Gokhru, prepared solution as directed, he got some relief but he is not able to pass urine. Can I get advice for relief?
RESPECTED DOCTOR, my mother aged is 70 years. Already one kidney completely failed. But yesterday she took blood test urea is 28. Creatinine (1.2 and now. 6 after Ayurveda, egfr is 53.5ml/mts per 1.7m2. But after taking usg doctor told 50% function reduced, because of renal medical disease. Her potassium, sodium, chloride, bicarbonate, aniangap level is normal. Microalbumeneria 19.2. Does she will cure from this problem Now she is taking medicine for bp-cilnidipine5mg. Because she is having bp 180/100 past 8 months on wards. But now it has controlled 100/80. Also, she is having urea problem past 10 years. That is also controlled condition. Her weight is 80. Also, she is having arthritis, nerve weakness from her early age itself. Doctor told her urea, creatinine is normal. They told to continue the bp medicine. Past 1 month on wards her bp is 100/80, 110/70, 95/70 Now she is taking ayurveda medicine for kidney reviving nephrons. Just 3 days back, we have checked her sugar range in glucometer shows 114 before meal & after meals 180 (half an hour), 210 (another half an hour, 230 (another half an hour, 255 (last half an hour). We don’t know how it came and raise sudden. Now, for 3 days she is taking diabecon this morning one before meal and evening one before meal. Now, glucometer showing 114 before meal & after meals 180 (half an hour), 230 (another half an hour, 210 (another half an hour),(130 to 180-last half an hour. Kindly advise me what to do. What is the reason of sudden spike. How many tablets shall I take per day (diabecon ds-himalaya herbal product. Is there any excellent ayurveda tablets compared to diabecon ds (Himalaya product) without any sideeffect. Presently mother is taking ayurveda for kidney reviving pack. From that, moti pikshi (natural pearl rose water powder) is there. Will this elevate sugar level. After 15 minutes walking, she is having lower back pain and leg pain. But after rest, there is no pain. Is this pain related to kidney. Please advise me. She is having kidney stone, ulcerative colitis, urinary infection, constipation, cholesterol also. 3years back she took treatment for mild fatty liver problem Will she get cure doctor according to the blood test report. Also, please requesting you that her another kidney will go back to normal. Please advise me, how long she will survive by gods grace?
I am 18 years old male. I am having troubles urinating. I feel the urge to urinate frequently, and it pains while urinating. Also, I believe a little blood too comes out with the urine as the color is reddish. It's been 2 days, and the problem seems to be increasing. Thank you in advance.
I am 21 years old. I am having problem to urinate since last 6 years. I need to stand almost 5 to 10 minutes before it comes. What should be the problem sir? I had sonography but no kidney stone. I also have appendix (chronic type) as per sonography. please help sir what do I do?
Hi I am now 30 years old I had two operation delivers without knowing that I had only one right kidney from my birth. Is they any problem if I have only one kidney. What care should I take. Is they any chances that the same problem will be there for my kids.
Sometimes when I urinate a colourless sticky water comes its not urine or sperm. What is it? Is there anything wrong in my body?
I have kidney stone and Have gastric problem on regular basis, some times due to sudden pain, I get faint for 2 minutes or more, kindly advice.
I am a girl. and have kidney stone problem from two years, For me is operation a suitable solution or not?
I want to ask about my stomach problem its paining in lest lower region only I have stone in kidney and they are now removed by indian homopathapic medacine but leaving behind pain what to do.
Gastric press my urine bladder and release urine then gastric release. So I can't hold My urine pressure.
If a person having fats in his liver and stone in kidney in the form of sand what is the diet for him? What he has do for these problems?
I use get yellow colour urine every time. masturbation can be a cause. If yes, then what should I do get rid of this?
I am a 28 year old female and I am having some problem in the genital part since morning, I am worried if its an infection or a wound inside, its a kind of sensation there as I am not able to pee comfortable and completely in one time, I also noticed a little blood coming with urine. Is yesterday night sex a reason for this problem? Shall I go and see a doctor or wait for 2 days?
I am totally confused regarding of the whey protein intake is it have any side effects like kidney problem or heart attacks. Is this whey protein is approved by fdi.
Hi Team, My bladder size is 60 mm .how to enlarge or is there any remedy to increase the size . Frequency of urination is very high. Request you to kindly respond at the earliest . It would be a great help , if you respond asap.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 7 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.