Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. dr.mustsaanishYour feedback matters!
In my family everyone have piles my fear is if it will comes to me so what precaution measure I have to take.
Sir, I amAn 38year old man. I am having pain in my right knee from 10 yrs. Knee joint are opening and closing with Sound. It was started with swelling on right knee with pain. After taking IRR/SWD it relieve pain. It gives much problem during winter and rainy season. Constipation and gas comes oftenly. I have used steroids during my skin treatment in 2002.
I am prone to acne pimples and itching problems all over my face, dark spots are seen on my face where acne was. Itching is on the eye lid and near my mouth part. Please is there any remedy for me. I am facing this since 2 years.
Hi I have facing couple of different symptoms elaborate below. Can any 1 suggest me how to cure & what exact this. 1. Feeling always sleepy even took my 8 hrs complete sleep : fatigue 2. Joints pain 3. Stomach always feeling like full but I can eat & hungry 4. Dizziness Eye's can't read much more time.Please tell.
According to my height what is the maximum weight I can have in healthy conditions and what will be the growth of my baby if my height is 157cm and my spouse is 4.7ft?
My daily gym routine: consists of heavy lifting followed by running/ jogging for 90 mins. What should I consume after work out & also kindly tell me can I take protein shake after workout (which brand) & my last question is does protein shake produces any side effects as I have never tried. (please answer my questions separately).
My name jayashree. My wait 60 kg. Height also short so how to reduce my weight? Particular tummy fat?
Dear Doctor, This is GURU from madurai and there is an issue of white patches like skin rashes due to the application of odours mosquito cream. Is the any simple and possible home remedies?
Hi doctor I have recently shifted to india and it has been a month now I did not get a proper stool (loose motion) after every meal I have go to bathroom and I have some weight, is there anything you can suggest me.
I am suffering high sugar and I have suffering bp I want to know how to control it? Please suggest me what I do? Please help me.
Hello Doctor, can you tell me the hair losses. my hair are continuously damaging day by day. Please help me doctor.
Have you ever wondered what to look when you are shopping for a right brush for yourself. We always read the contents, calorie intake etc etc when you buy something to eat but then why choose anything when it comes to taking care of your oral hygiene.
So, here are some tips you need to observe while buying a toothbrush for yourself
1. It should always be SOFT TOOTHBRUSH- No matter how delicate it might look , remember you are cleaning your teeth not your clothes. So never buy a hard or a medium brush. This is always written on either extreme top or extreme bottom of the toothbrush you are buying. Remember, it should be a soft toothbrush.
2. Any branded company recognised by the American Dental Association will do . I am not promoting a brand but remember to choose a good company because that will usually follow the guidelines followed by ADA to design a toothbrush.
3. Have additional features- Features you need are Gum Stimulators( for massaging the gums), 360 degree cleaning . If you are wearing braces, make sure you have a specially designed orthodontic brush for yourself.
So, i hope next time if i see you in the grocery store you know what to buy..
I am newly married and I do not want to have kids now so Is it harmful to use condom every time I have sex with my wife?
A respiratory disorder, the inflammation of the lining in the bronchial tubes, which are responsible for carrying air to and from your lungs is known as bronchitis. Allergic bronchitis is a disorder that develops, if you have severe allergies which result in a bronchial immune system reaction.
Allergic Bronchitis requires medical diagnosis by your healthcare provider who can differentiate the allergic form of bronchitis from the normal form of bronchitis by searching for other symptoms related to the allergy. Allergic bronchitis often occurs due to seasonal allergies, making it an acute condition. If you are suffering from lingering bronchitis issues caused due to allergies, an allergy test is recommended so that the doctor can accurately assess the condition.
The symptoms of allergic bronchitis are similar to the regular form bronchitis. Only difference is that the symptoms are triggered by allergies. Some of the symptoms are given below:
Cough which may form mucus
Body aches and breathlessness
Headaches, blocked nose and sinuses
Fever with chills
Over the years, Ayurvedic practitioners have prepared and prescribed a number of remedies that can address the issue of allergic bronchitis.
Some of the Ayurvedic remedies are listed below:
Below listed remedies should be taken 3 times in a day for quick relief.
2 grams of Shringyadi Churna should be taken along with 100 mg of Kaphachintamani and Kaphaketu.
Talisadi churna should be mixed with honey and ginger juice.
2 grams of Sitopaladi Churna should be mixed with 200 mg of Praval Pisthi as well as 100 mg of Rasa Sindur.
Haridra khand (one spoon) should be taken along with a cup of warm milk.
Other natural remedies, according to Ayurveda include:
Haldi (turmeric powder) mixed with a glass of milk
Juice of Vasa
Tulsi (Basil leaves ground to make a juice)
Equal quantity of black pepper, dried ginger and long pepper (piper longum) mixed with honey
I am 30 years old. My cholesterol levels are high in my recent reports. I do not wish to start allopathic medicine at this age. Is there any homeopathic or ayurveda methods tht can help control?
Dear Sir My age 19. And my face have many pimple.and My eye have black round circle. Please solution me.
According to recent statistics only 40% of Indian women opt for preventive health check. Majority resort to self medication and ignore the signs and symptoms of a major illness. Ignorance and neglect leads to complications and fatality. It is important that every woman understands the importance of her health and prevention. Given below are some aspects that ever women needs to consider and implement:
- Physical examination every 2 to 3 years.
- Breast check- to identify early signs of breast cancer. Mammography- every 1 to 2 years after the age of 40 years.
- Screening for thyroid should be done at regular intervals.
- Screening for diabetes- every 3 years after the age of 45 years.
- Screening for cholesterol and blood pressure - every 5 years after the age of 35 years to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Women should undergo screening for osteoporosis. Bone mineral density test helps to identify problems early and treatment should be started to prevent fractures.
- Eye examination is essential after every 1 year to prevent eye related problems.
- PAP Smear test - Women at the age of 21 to 30 should undergo a pap smear test every 3 years. This is an essential test for checking cervical cancer. After the age of 30 years. PAP smear+ HPV test should be done every 5 years.
- Screening for ovarian cancer- a vaginal ultrasound is recommended to patients with a family history of cancer in ovary or any pelvic pain should undergo this test.
Consult for any abnormality:
Most importantly if you detect any abnormality in your body it is essential that you consult a doctor immediately. Ignoring or neglecting the signs and symptoms can complicate matters.