Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. dr.mustsaanishYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and it is causing heavy pains throughout my joints all over in my body and they are getting stiffed please tell me what is the cure for this.
I feel very tired after wake up in the morning Is this becomes serious problem in future. I want some solutions for this.
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits.
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
Dear SIr/Madam, My Mother age is 60 Years and height is 5.1 and her weight is 60-65 kgs. She is a diabetic from last 25-30 years and taking insulin 3 times before meals. Last month on dated 15.09.16 she had pains in all her body and mouth was curving to one side like paralyzed and she stopped some time while talking. We immediately rush to hospital at that time her BP was 95/180 and sugar level at 210 at home. Doctor took tests and CT all was in normal and discharged after 3 days once stabled. But she was not well and weaken after discharge and she was on medicines MEGATRON 10 MG CAP GABAVAL 1 TAB plagerine A TAB ZYCIOL 500 MG CAP ELREB DSR 1 TAB ELDO 30 MG TAB AMLONG 5 MG she was again admitted in hospital on dated 22.09.16 due to Electrolytes imbalanced after analyse thru tests but why electrolytes imbalanced after discharge. Please advice if you can this is due to medicines and was there in observation for 10 days. Now a days from 1.5 months she is taking DIVINE OD 500, BETA CAP 40, PREGABA 75 MG CAP PGM 75, ECOSPRIN AV 75/10. This was the whole story but I am not convinced with the treatment I want to know what happened 1st time when she admitted and why electrolytes suddenly gone to lower side. Please advice because my mother do not want to continue the medicines.
Gutke ke karan muh mei 2 ungli ja rahi hai, safedi bhi aa gyi hai, teeka garm nahi kha pata hu, aansu niklne lagte hai, sir kya kiya jay.
- Children’s are more sensitive to cough and cold due to age and low immunity power. Every parent tries to protect their child from any disease but many reasons child suffer with cough and cold. Generally parents contact child specialist (allopath) for treatment. If there is serious condition it is correct but in general condition like cough and cold no need to take allopathic medicines because these medicines decreases immunity power of children and growth. As per my 27 years experience child who has undergone allopathic treatment for cough recurrently suffer with cough.
- Ayurvedic medicines are safe and effective in this condition. Ayurveda special medication like “ Suvarna prashan” is excellent for enhancing immunity power and protection of child to cough and cold. Ayurveda offer very effective treatment protocol for upper respiratory Tract infection ( URTI) and Asthma.