Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dr.Meenakshi Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Meenakshi SharmaYour feedback matters!
My penis get bends little left when erect. How to make it straight? And is there any problem of such case? Please help me doctor.
Meri wife ko jab period aata hai, tab uski pet mei bahut dard hota hai, aisa 2 days chalta hai. Please tell me hum kya kare?
Arthritis is a condition affecting millions of people every year.Most of the arthritic conditions fall into one of two categories: degenerative arthritis, such as osteoarthritis or inflammatory arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms of most types of arthritis include pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joint. Here is the list of arthritic conditions which will respond well to Acupuncture & Natural Medicine.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) mainly affects the spine. Pain and stiffness are the primary symptoms and the condition can lead to the bones of the joints being fused together.
- Bursitis Inflammation of the bursa is not a type of arthritis, rather it shares similar symptoms and may cause arthritis in some cases.
- Gout is an often painful type of inflammatory arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid in a joint. Gout commonly affects the big toe, though other joints in the foot, knee, elbow, wrist, and fingertips can become painful as a result of gout.
- Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella term that encompasses over 100 different childhood inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, including juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), Kawasaki disease, and juvenile fibromyalgia.
- Osteoarthritis This type of degenerative arthritis is so common; many people referring to "arthritis" mean just osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is the break-down of cartilage in a joint from aging or repetitive movements.
- Pseudogout (CPPD) is a type of inflammatory arthritis that occurs when calcium pyrophosphate crystals accumulate in a joint. Pseudogout can affect any joint in the body, but is found most commonly in the knee.
- Psoriatic Arthritis is a condition where psoriasis of the skin is linked to joint inflammation, commonly in the outmost joints of the extremities. Skin symptoms generally present before joint problems are detected.
- Reactive arthritis is type of inflammatory arthritis that occurs as a reaction to an infection. The condition often causes pain and inflammation in the joints and eyes as well as skin problems.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks the synovial fluid in the joints, leading to stiffness, pain, and possibly deformities in the affected joints.