Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Geeta TaraYour feedback matters!
I have a baby boy of two years. because of pregnancy my weight gained too much. Now it's 90 kgs. Pls tell me how to reduce weight.
Sir meri pregnancy ka 8th month h or jb se 8th month jb se start hua h meri back bones me bohot pain rehta h kya ye natural h ya me kisi doctor se consult karun.
It's being one year I got married but I am notable to do sex. I feel very bad. Now these days it's common to do sex. But even after marriage m not able to do. I am not able to insert my husband penis in vagina. He is not ready for doctors visit. Its painful. My very afraid. Please help.
I am having brown discharge weeks before nd after my period. So worried please suggest me something.
Am in pregnancy plane My cycle is 28 days My last period date is 12august Today I have White discharge My question is Am I pregnant This White discharge is happening for my pregnancy? Can I have intercourse?
Sir, my wife is pregnant now it is two and half months. I am serving man I want to take her with me for 3 months. Pls guide is it advisable to Cary her with me?
I am 24 years old. I had sex with my bf one month ago but I had taken oral contraceptive that time. But we had done it a couple of times in a week n he jerked it n I took the oral contraceptive only once at the end of the week. I check through the prega news after a month n it shows positive. What should I do next? This is my 1st experience n m so much tensed please help me.
After how many months can I have sex with my wife after delivery of child. Does having sex reduce the amount of milk for baby. Will she start getting periods after having sex.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated a month ago. We did almost everything apart from sex. I discharged over her vagina (not inside). Now it's almost above 45 days but she didn't had periods. Is it a matter of worry? What should I do? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Hi doctor, Main 26 saal ki hu. Mujhe pcos hai. Last month mera period 23 feb ko aya tha. Meri gynecologist ne mujhe fertyl 50 mg di. But abhi kal meine ultrasound krwaya to usme small collection of fluid cul de sac. Aya ab mujhe pain bhi hai lower abdomen main bahut. Main pregnant hona chahti hoon. Please suggested me what I do?
Sir, We had a safe sex on October. After that my girlfriend had a regular periods on that month and on November. But Now Dec 19 is her exact date of period. But it has not yet come. Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
Hi doctor I am pregnant but I am severely suffering from stomach ache and left side of abdomen to backside and I am unable to walk, sit. Please give me response I am waiting its urgent.
Hi Doctor, My wife is around 36 weeks pregnant and actually problem is that she forget that when her periods was stopped and she became pregnant now by guess doctor told her about 36 weeks pregnancy I wanted to know there is any system to know how much weeks she is actually pregnant, By guess doctor going to do operation after a week because sometimes she feel much pain.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.
Hello I am 33 years old unmarried girl, I feel tired, exhausted all the time since I get up in the morning till I go to bed. I get short of breath when I walk fast or trying to go by stairs. Aslo my menstruation duration is very short. Its only one day bleeding and next day my periods are over. So can you please tell me whether I am going through the iron deficiency, if I am so what should I do to get the rid of my problem and what medicines should I take for this. Please advise.
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.