Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Dipti NabhYour feedback matters!
How to prevent from pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Is tablets are helpful to prevent. Please advise me. What are the symptoms for pregnancy. When will the symptoms find from the day of intercourse.
Day by day my weight is increasing. Share me a diet chat please. And I have problem of period, they are irregular, coming after 2/3 months.
I am a 16 year old girl. I am having irregular periods please suggest me some ways for having regular periods.
I am 22 years old girl while wiping me in bathroom I scratched my vagina inside by my nail. I started bleeding and felling pain. After 3 days I got a little pimple kind where I scratched myself. Tell me what to do I am worry is there any infection?
I am 25 years old guy married two months ago my wife she feels sick constipated she farts a lot she took medicine for fever it got fyn but after two days she feel again fever 99 body warm we r thinking it can b pregnancy coz sometimes I see her breast got swollen pls suggest.
Hello doctor. I want to know that conceiving women can eat jaggery or not? I mean it will harm her or not?
I am male. My name is RINALDO. My age is 28 years. I am married since 9 months. From 7 months we are trying to have baby. Recently my wife was diagnosed with 2 cyst in her left ovary of 4.5 cm amd 2.3 cm each. She taking Novelon tablet as per doctors prescription. After this course of one month medicine our doctor told to take sonography and if still cyst is there then go for laparoscopy. Meanwhile I was asked by Doctor to do semen analysis for myself. And my semen analysis report is as follows: 1. Volume: 4 ml 2. Appearance: opaque white 3. liquefaction time: 30 mins 4. Viscosity: viscous. 5. Fructose test: positive 6. PH: Alkaline 7. Sperm count: 96 million/no 8. % motility after liquefaction: active-60%, sluggish-30%,immotile: 10%. After 3 hours: active - 40%, sluggish-30%, immotile-30%. 9. Average grade of motility: IV 10. Abnormal forms (200 spermatozoa): 15% 11. Pus cells: 2-5/ God seen 12. RBC's: occasional seen 13. Epithelial cells: 0-2/hpf seen Misc. Findings: NIL Sperm agglutination : Nil. Kindly clarify on my sperm analysis. Can I become a father? Am I having an infection? And how can my wife's problem be solved? AND when can we plan for a baby? Thank you.
After having unprotected sex and taking a ipill within 24hrs of it, and if there is no bleeding even after 5 days of taking the pill. Does it mean that the girl has conceived?
Hiee, I m 11 weeks and 3days pregnant, I found some brown string like discharge. I am worried. Is it normal. I had an ultrasound in 6 weeks 2 days n there was heartbeat 133 bpm. Please help.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80
Hi I am 28 years old. on 2014 sep I delivered a baby, again when we should try for 2nd one. Please suggest
I have marriage. When I will sex with my wife. Then day after tomorrow I having heat like wound on toung, pimples on face, skin colour going like black. So I am unable to sex.
Hi, My friend had been to Thailand last week, he took full body massage there in massage parlour at the end of massage the girl gave him hand job, and smooched her and he just fingered her, and he didn't done sex with her. Is there anything to worry that any STD'S he may get to contact?
Maine 23rd jan ko unprotected sex kiya tha and 24th jan se mujhe periods start ho gaye the. Mene periods ke dauran hi I pill tablet le li thi. Is mahine february mein meri mc expected date 24 thi but aaj 27 ho chuki hai fir bhi mujhe periods nhi aae iski vajah kahi ye to nahi ki maine periods k dauran hi I pill tablet li thi?
Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and he was over me and we were wearing our undergarments. He didn't ejaculate at all but I am worried that his pre ejaculate might have touched my wet panty. I am very anxious and stressed and my period is due anytime now. I am very scared and don't know what to do. Could I be pregnant? He didn't ejaculate and we both had our undergarments on. Just that I am scared if his pre ejaculate touched my wet panty. I am a hypochondriac please help me. I am very worried. I had a period cramp and a little amount of blood I think I have got my period but it's just little patches of blood. I am getting period is cramps like the way I always do.
Sir , I and my wife performed intercourse on 23-06-2016 and it was unprotected and we missed to take i-pill and she consume i-pill on 17-07-2016 and she has missed her date as it was on 17-07-2016 and till now her date is not having n we don't want a 2nd child so early n I am tensed about it please doctor suggest me as soon as possible I request you.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.