Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dr.Deepshikha Goel
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Deepshikha GoelYour feedback matters!
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
Hi, Last month we had a contraceptive failure and after consulting a local gynecologist my wife took an unwanted 72 within 30 hours. After taking the medicine she suffered from nausea and dizziness for a week. Her period was due on 27th december and she had her periods on 27th. Though the discharge was dark colored and foul smelling. After that she was doing well, now a week ago she has started having dizziness throughout the day and her body temperature is quite high in the morning. Does this mean the medicine did not work? Her period is due on 25th january. Kindly advice.
Can I conceive with a retroverted uterus? My gynec put me on Clomid and after trigger shot I ovulated on 17th day. Took duphaston from. 21 april to, 25th April. But got my periods on 29th April. My hsg test is normal. I had given birth to a boy 8 years ago I lost him last year in accident pls help me. I had a surgical abortion in2011 opted by me only. My husband results are normal. Will I conceive again. I am 5 feet and 61kg taking THYRONORM 50 mg the is 3.9 as of now.
Myself and my wife are trying to conceive a baby. During intercourse, when I penetrate deeper, she feels some pain and hence I restrain myself from going deeper. Does this in way affect our chances of pregnancy? Please help.
I am 21 year old and I had sex on 21 dec then I taken i-pill on 23 dec then I have periods on 1 jan but in next month today is 14 feb I miss my periods without doing sex. What should I do please help me.
Hi doctor I am a 23 years old girl I have a 9 month kid. I had put copper of 5 yrs. My question is whether I would get pregnant after putting this? As I heard heavy bleeding and cramp will be there but in my case only I month I got menses on July after that my menses is not normal. Its like black in colour? One more question that if i am pregnant whether doc will do abortion?. As abortion is illegal in India.
I am asking question about my would be, her age is 25 years, in 31 Jan 2016 was her last periods date, up to now she did not get periods, In Feb month end we met and did romance I put finger inside. Kindly suggest a medicine to get periods immediate, ever grateful to you.
Am 31 year old I had sex with my girlfriend using condoms is there a chance to get pregnant please suggest me.
Living with a serious disease is not easy. Try these 25 practical tips to help you throughout your treatment.
1. Adopt a fighting spirit.
2. It's okay to discourage false cheerfulness and to share how you're feeling.
3. Seek support from your family and friends.
4. As a member of your health care team, learn about your disease and ask questions.
5. Be an active participant in your treatment and recovery efforts.
6. Make positive changes in your lifestyle that will improve your outcomes, such as quitting smoking, incorporating exercise and getting good nutrition.
7. Find something to laugh about each day. Good humor is healthy for the body and soul.
8. For safety's sake, when not feeling your best, ask for transportation assistance to your medical appointments.
9. Participation in a support group can help you learn from others.
10. Pay attention to how you are feeling and get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and take time for personal care.
11. Find ways to express your feelings by speaking with a mental health provider or a cancer center social worker.
12. Consider complementary therapies, such as massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga to help relieve stress and other symptoms.
13. Just be yourself and continue to do the things that you already enjoy doing.
14. Continue your current sports activities as much as physically possible.
15. Allow yourself private time apart from your family and friends to do nothing, or something important to you.
16. If you are currently employed, continue to work if physically possible.
17. Practice guided visualization and/or meditation.
18. Nourish yourself spiritually through prayer or guidance from a religious leader.
19. Listen to relaxing music that can bring about serenity.
20. Read uplifting books.
21. If you have a significant person in your life, keep the romance going by selecting romantic movies to watch.
22. Take time for simple pleasures, such as a warm bath, a manicure or pedicure.
23. Keep in mind that your memory function and energy level will fluctuate according to your treatment and medications. Let your caregiver know when you need help.
24. Consider writing down your feelings in a journal.
25. Keep a calendar and or log of activities and appointments to help stay organized.