Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Deepa AgarwalYour feedback matters!
1.Consume organic food grown without using chemical pesticides.
2.Drink highly filtered water.
3.Do not consume canned food or stored food in plastic containers. Cook and eat fresh food.
4.Check labels especially of toys to see that they do not contain any harmful chemicals.
5.Be careful when pregnant avoiding as much exposure to chemicals as possible. Use glass feeding bottles instead of plastic ones.
This month my period was one day late & it was light watery without clots.From day 5 of my cycle feeling vomitting,gas,backpain,headache and fatigue.Please suggest.
Hello There, I am currently experiencing severe pain in my Uterus, Ovaries and also heavy back pain. Have been passing huge clots until tuesday (2 to 3 days) and now the bleeding has reduced with only little blood and no clots but the pain is being really heavy. Have tried pain killers but it still pains and not sure why and would like to know if this pain is unusual or is it just the usual way. Could you please advise ? Thanks,
Hi. I had unprotected sex on 19 Oct. I took unwanted 72. I got my periods after that on23rd october. But my this month period is late by 4 days. Can I be pregnant.
I'm a 24 years old girl but still I look like a small girl. I'm so thin and short. I am having periods problem. I want to cure my problem and to develop my body. Doctor can you please suggest me.
I am 25 years old and I recently have two cesarean and in third delivery I have two much weakness in 9 months so please give me you r suggestions.
Hello doctor, i'm suffering from irregular periods. As I have pcos. Doctor suggested me NE-40. Will it get cured? Will I able to conceive?
Suggest a effective cream for which gives instant relief from stomach pain and which is safe during pregnancy.
Hi I just want to ask that what is the maximum age up to which a lady can be pregnant without any complications It's related to me and my wife.
Hi doc! my cousin missed her periods for this month. What could be the possible causes other than pregnancy. please suggest some medicine if it is a hormonal imbalance.
Kya urine aur blood ka laboratory me normal test se pregnancy ki jankari or uski lakshan me bare me Jan sakte he?
Hello mam meri wife ke peroid menstrual cycle 4 to 4 hota hai but is month (jan 2017) me periods aaj (9-1-2017) ko hua hai Pregnancy ke liye kon si date ko love kre please help me, me bhut preshaan hu 2 year ho gye hai.
I done my wife's pregnancy test by prega news when I checked first time result come is negative and when I checked again after 10 days then the result which is came in that one pink line is came between T and C so, I am can't able to understand that what is the results we got.
Actually partner's this month menses starts from 11th to 15July. We did intercourse on 19th July with safe, but not sure about the condom which I used whether it was leaked or not. So I got fear about this. Last 2 days she has a pain in her stomach. On 22July a white liquid with blood comes from her vagina. She is saying as usual It will come before and after periods. Is this a symptom of get pregnancy. Do she want to take any medicine, how to check, what are the symptoms for pregnancy. How to find the symptoms. Please help me to prevent from this. Thanks.
I'm in my 27th week of pregnancy (first). My due date is May 12. Is it safe to have sex without condoms weekly twice during now? When should I stop having sex. I feel very tired after a short sex also. Please guide.
She is missing her periods from 2 months. The pregnancy test kit also showed negative result. What might be the reason and how can we solve this problem?
My wife has 9 days due on her period. Urine test shown negative on 6th day of due. Can I wait until I get positive or consult doctor? Is there any possible if she get pregnant?
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.