Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Debasis DuttaYour feedback matters!
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy, usually she has a low BP (110/70) but during recent check up the BP was found to be 150/90. doctor have prescribed Labetelol and Zolpidem for 7 days. She is a working lady. Staying alone. Please suggest what care should be taken and how we plan ahead.
I had sex with my gf and I hv given her i pil after 28 hours of sex and after 7-8 days her bleeding was there and her pregnancy test is negative and one month and 5-6 days are over but her periods have not come yet pls help
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
My previous delivery is by surgical. Operation. On dated 18.02.2013. Now I.am seven month pregnant. What should take precautions for normal delivery. Is. It possible normal delivery after surgical operation.
I missed my periods for about two days. I feel like I would have my periods any time. I am having heavy stomach pain too. Is it normal? Am I pregnant?
Causes and risk factors of hunchback
Hunchback results when the vertebrae in the upper back become increasingly wedge-shaped and the cause for this can be various problems such as:
Cancer and treatment for cancer.
Risk factors: there are certain groups of people who are at increased risk for developing hunchback such as:
Adolescent girls who have a poor posture.
Boys aged between 10 and 15 are at increased risk of developing scheuermann's kyphosis.
Older patients suffering from osteoporosis are at a higher risk for spinal fractures which can contribute to hunchback.
Patients having connective tissue disorders (marfan syndrome) are more prone to developing hunchback.
Signs and symptoms of hunchback
Patient may not have any signs or symptoms if the hunchback is mild.
Abnormally curved spine.
Stiffness in the back.
Pain in the back.
Investigations for hunchback
Neurological exam to check reflexes and muscle strength.
X-rays to determine the degree of curvature and to detect deformities of the vertebrae.
Computerized tomography (ct scan) for more detailed images.
Magnetic resonance imaging (mri) to rule out tumor or infection.
Nerve tests are done if the patient is experiencing any muscle weakness or numbness to check the nerve impulses.
Lung function tests are done for severe hunchback to check if the curve is affecting the patient's ability to breathe.
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
I am A 22 years old unmarried female I have had a problem of recurring Urinary Tract Infection but around 4 years back It was so severe that some of the doctors termed it as Pelvic Inflammatory disease which the gynecologist ruled out after performing the Per Rectal. I have had a lot of antibiotics but the situation didn't improve and the Urinary Tract Infection is still continuing also I have a very painful menstrual period which even leads to Vomiting and it won't stop till I don't get a pain killer injection Please help me out. I am also confused if I had Pelvic Inflammatory disease or not. If I didn't have it then why was it shown in the Ultrasound? Could it be due to the white discharge that I get when I have severe Urinary Tract Infection? Also my periods are irregular. Please provide me with a detailed answer.
I am not getting periods regularly. My mensuration cycle period is irregular. What should I do get periods regularly?
I am 23 years old.Married since in later 2014. I have mild PCOS problem. Facing irregular periods from last 2 mnths. Weight is 74.5 kgs & height is 5'6. We want baby. Please help me out.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.