Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife periods begin on 3rd in this month. And we had unprotected sex from 7th to 24th in this month except 21,22 so is it possible she can get pregnant. Because we are planning for baby last six months but no result till date. Also she is feeling joint pain so she thought she could become periods (period hone wali ha)
Can we have intercourse during pregnancy? If yes, till what period of pregnancy? The pregnancy is normal right now but before pregnancy there is cyst in the left ovarian but now its no more. Please advise.
I have a girl of 17 years. Nd my periods was start 2 years ago. But till today I didn't get regular periods?
Hi Doctors, My sister is carrying now and it is 7th month for her. After Delivery mothers get stretch marks on their stomach, right. So, I would like to know if we can prevent/reduce the marks if possible. Can anyone please suggest something?
I recently went through an abortion through suction method 20 days back. Can you tell me some medicines for getting relief from pain (as I get pain often). Medicines that my 2 doctors wrote are not worth working. I am having bleeding also. Suggest me some medicine to stop bleeding also.
I am suffering from irregular menstruation problem. So wat should I do so that I overcome dis problem?
Can I have sex in the last 2-3 months of pregnancy? *How safe it is? *If yes, Which position do you prefer?
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
Hi sir/ madam my age 30 year old and my wife 24 old now. We married before three years. After marriage my wife had pregnancy but after two month she got miscarriage. She got abortion through tablets. After abortion we took precautions for pregnancy up to six months. Six moths after abortion we had no precautions regarding pregnancy but still no conceived. Already we had taken all tests as seaman analysis, lh fsh, t3 t4 tsh, etc. We have taken thrice time iui. But there is no conceiving. Now what we will do. Please suggests us. Thank you
Sir if any girl abortion her self two/one times than what may be, can it be known later by medical that she has abotioned her self 1-2 times?
I having leuchorrhea since 3 years thats why I feeling weakness daily and daily I face that problem .so plzz sir help me about that.
Hi I am 28 female I love anal sex very much and I use to have it daily I also have pet dog one day I was sleeping he came in my bed and I have let him to suck my vagina and anus and I felt very good since then I use get licked by my dog and one night I used his genitals and inserted in my anal and then also I felt very good so is this safe.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.
Hi, I have a girl child of 21 days. While feeding to her I feel pain in left breast, & it is hard compared to right side breast. Due to it I got fever. Is it any problem with left breast? How it will become soft? Please answer!
For 3 months I didn't got my periods. So I went to a gyna and she referred me to do a scanning. And then she find out that I have poly cystic ovary and its just a beginning. She gave me a tablet named hyponidd and said to eat it for 3 months. And I got my period after 1 week. But now again my stomach is still paining. What will I do doctors. Please help me. I can't even control my urine because of this.
Some kind of menstrual irregularity, often accompanied by pain in lower abdomen is one of the most common presenting complaints about a gynecologist.
An irregular period is generally a symptom of some hormonal imbalance (estrogen and progesterone) in the body and is commonly encountered in young girls at the time of menarche ( a time when a girl starts to have the menstrual cycle) and around menopause. Menstrual irregularity can also be seen immediately after childbirth or after removal of intrauterine contraceptive device (iucd). Other common causes include thyroid gland dysfunctions, the presence of fibroids or polyps inside the uterus and excessive stress, including examination stress.
It is important to know a few more important details in order to evaluate and understand the same and make any recommendations. These include-
- Duration of menstrual irregularity
- Kind of irregularity- the interval between two cycles, amount of blood flow and no of days of flow.
- Any associated pain in lower abdomen.
- Associated weight gain, a growth of excessive facial hair or discharge from nipples.
Early assessment of menstrual disorders also requires an ultrasound scan of the lower abdomen to assess the condition of uterus and ovaries, specifically to rule out polycystic ovaries, and estimation of following hormone levels in the body - tsh, fsh, lh, prolactin and testosterone. These blood tests should be done on the second or third day of the periods.
The women experiencing menstrual irregularities should try and manage their weight so as to maintain a bmi of less than 25 kg/m2.
A healthy lifestyle including intake of a balanced diet, moderate exercise and avoiding any stress are very useful simple steps every woman can take on their own. In cases with severe irregularity, the woman may be required to get rid of the iucd, start a birth control pill to regulate the sex hormone levels during cycle and treatment for thyroid dysfunctions, if required.
You can consult with me for more information or treatment for menstrual disorders.
Is there any problem at the time of intercourse if I lick or kiss the Vagina and breast. Can I use finger for excitation to my partner. And how can I excite my partner. And how many times I can do intercourse in a day which is good for both. Is masturbation wrong for the female.Please tell.
In an incredibly fast paced and unhealthy lifestyle of the modern world, irregular menses aren’t exactly an unusual situation. The length of a monthly cycle may either last longer than usual or end earlier than usual, only to begin in a short while again, accompanied by greater abdominal pain and blood loss. Irregular cycles may vary from 8 to 21 days or more. The variation of 21 days or more is considered highly irregular and abnormal. A woman may face some menstrual irregularities at both ends of menstrual life, (onset- menarche and end of cycle- menopause) which is normal and in most of the cases, it is self-establishing.
Causes of Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
The cause of irregularities in menstrual cycle is basically hormone imbalance. The altered levels in the body lead to irregular cycles. There are many factors in routine life which affect hormonal balance. Some of them are:
- Poor diet or wrong dietary habits
- Stress and anxiety, thoughts and emotions
- Lifestyle: Lack of physical activity and exercise, too much physical exertion, stress and strain during menses.
- Illness: Long-term illness like fever, tuberculosis, thyroid problem etc.
- Medication: Certain medicine if taken for a long time, like oral contraceptive pills, hormonal therapy etc., alters hormonal balance.
- Imbalance of Tridosha (vatta, pitta and kapha) in body, leads to irregularities of reproductive system.
As per Ayurveda, Vatta is the main culprit in menstrual irregularities.
How To Deal With Menstrual Irregularities:
With the sudden acceptance of eastern concepts of yoga and organic and indigenous medicines around the world, Ayurveda has gained importance in treating irregular menses, gynecological and obstetric problems.
- Lifestyle and Food- There is no alternative for lifestyle and food habits correction. Eating healthy and nutritious food, regular exercise, yoga, physical activity, outdoor games lead to good physical health.
- Meditation and Breathing: Exercise is good for taming hormones. It keeps a person physical and mentally healthy.
- Avoid heavy physical work during menses.
- A good oil massage over body keeps Vatta in balance (one of the important tridoshas of body: vatta, pitta and kapha).
Ayurveda has proven to be much helpful in regulating the menstrual cycles. According to certain studies, Ayurveda came in rather handy while tackling PCOS, a disease distressing 1 in 3 women today. It is certain that Ayurveda medicines work better in certain scenarios and definitely have fewer risks in comparison to allopathic medicines and surgeries. Over a period of time, they have proven much more beneficial in overcoming the irregular menses and the irritation along with the accompanying pain and PMS symptoms. Ayurvedic medicines use herbs and roots and almost everything found in nature to discover a rather organic cure for diseases. Certain plants like Shatavari are used to reduce the much spoken about mood swings or PMS symptoms during periods which can only worsen in case of an irregularity. The bark of the Ashoka tree has proven to be quite helpful in relieving menstrual pain and excessive bleeding. Other plants and their parts like the Lodhra, Guggul, Guduchi and Amlaki, Jatamansi etc. are useful in regulating periods and reducing the stress and irritation accompanied by it.
Panchkarma- Basti therapy (Enema- administration of medicines through rectal route). In this treatment, decoction of different herbs and medicated oils are used for giving enema. Basti has proven its efficacy since centuries, for treating Vatta. A course of 5, 8, 15, 30 or 60 basti, as per person’s requirement can be given for menstrual problems. Irregular periods, although are faced by a large chunk of women, pose different symptoms for different people and hence individualized treatment is advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.