Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Bhamini BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. Before 2 years I got marriage after sex my wife complain burn inside pussy. So why it happened there is some problem its happen last 2 week. please give some suggestions.
I'm 22 years old female. To treat hair loss and hair thinning caused by thyroid and PCOS, I am applying a solution on the scalp. After 5-10 minutes of applying hair 4 you solution (minoxidil), I start feeling the sensation of itching on the scalp. What should I do? Shall I continue to apply it? What are the side effects of using it?
After intrauterine death at 32 weeks delivered by cesarean. We will plan to conceive within 6 month after cesarean? is it okay?
The problem with the commercialized ketchup available in all market is that even though they may be addictive, they often contain high-fructose corn syrup, cane sugar, brown rice syrup, cane crystals and tomato concentrates in place of naturally produced tomatoes. As a result, they bring about a host of health problems which propels one to prepare home-made tomato chutney easily with a handful of ingredients.
The simple home-made tomato chutney can also be consumed as ketchup, and it is quite easy to prepare as well. A different recipe that needs garlic, ginger along with some dry red chilies or chili flakes, the recipe is healthy as well. The red chilies add a gentle touch of hotness as well as smokiness which you will feel while cooking. The chutney can be a good option to be used as an accompaniment with snacks or other foods.
Ingredients For The Homemade Tomato Chutney
Qty - 2.5 Kgs of chutney
- Tomatoes - 2.5 Kg
- Garlic - 5 grams
- Ginger - Quarter inch
- Red chilly - 5 to 7 dried deseeded and cut into half
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Apple cider vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Rock salt - 1 Tbsp
- Sodium Benzoate - 1 tsp dissolved in warm water
- Stevia - Sugar replacer
Step 1: Rinse the tomatoes and raisins well in water and chop the tomatoes in roughly sliced pieces.
Step 2: Now peel the ginger, garlic and chop them also you will have to cut the chilies in halves and deseed them
Step 3: Take all the chopped tomatoes in a 5 liter pressure cooker and add garlic, ginger, red chilies, vinegar, raisins, salt, and sugar or stevia.
Step 4: Keep the flame low and start mixing them and as the tomatoes start to soften, you should switch off the gas. Allow the mixture to cool down and blend it well into a smooth puree.
Step 5: Strain the mixture into a large saucepan or pot. Your last step is to stir and dissolve the sodium benzoate in a cup of hot water and add it directly to your chutney.
The home-made tomato chutney is ready, refrigerate and use
Why use stevia in place of sugar
Stevia is a natural element which is not just super sweet, but has no calories with a zero glycemic index. It is a great sweetener and is available in the woods of Brazil and Paraguay. You will be surprised to know that the leaves of this plant are about 300 times sweeter than sugar. Consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist in case of any query.
Hello sir. I want to have sex with my gf but I do not want to make pregnant her. I do not want use condom. So what I will do before having safe sex without pregnancy.
The growing baby puts pressure on your urine bag (bladder) making you feel like going to the toilet more often. Some of this can't be helped but if the frequency becomes troublesome and disrupts your sleep, then the urine needs to be checked for infection. Urinary infection is extremely common during pregnancy and one must drink plenty of fluids to keep the bladder flushed.
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
I'm 27 year women my last period was on 8 May. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20, then on 26th, 28, 30 may and on 3rd june. I not even had any kind of contraceptive pills. Even though I got my periods on 4th june. Kindly tell me why is it so. I guess it was a correct time when we had sex. But still got my periods. Is there still any chance of pregnancy in this time. Please inform. Thank you.
I am a newly married girl, 27yrs. Whenever my hubby fucks me I find nil pleasure instead I feel to pee and excrete faces. I lubricate sufficiently. Mostly I find irritation inside vagina and feel like hitting the cervix as I feel like the vaginal canal is narrow inside. My hubby penis is medium sized and with no issues. We have done sex with each other few times before marriage with the same output. I have been used to external masturbation (rubbing clitoris getting pleasure) since many years. I have pcod in both the ovaries since many years and I had been taking yamini pills for three years continuously till last month. Kindly help me. I am very much frustrated.
Is it compulsory to have prescription to get abortion pills? (4 weeks pregnant) if so please suggest pill?
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
We are trying for a baby. There is a lot of itching when we do sex because of which we are not able to do. Trying since 3 months but no results. I get periods on time. 28 day cycle. I have little bit of white discharge in a day.
He is an unmarried guy. He wants to know that is it safe to do sex with his girlfriend. Her age is 18+ and mine friend's is 24.
A rising number of teenage girls in the country are getting affected with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD. Though an advanced menarche has become very rampant these days, there are many young women who are suffering from a delay in menarche, which in turn is leading to PCOD as opined by gynaecologists. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle among young people have caused a rapid doubling of PCOD cases in the past five to eight years.
Occurrence and Symptoms:
Gynaecologists report that they get at least 15 fresh instances of PCOD cases and a considerable number of teenagers aged 16-17 are not getting their menarche. Such patients are recommended to take a strictly balanced diet, which will help them to lose weight. Initially, their mothers think that they would experience their menarche in proper time, but some girls are diagnosed with PCOD when taken to a family gynaecologist. Even worse, they could never imagine that their obesity can pave the way for such a grave health issue. PCOD can cause numerous other problems like delayed and irregular menses, rapid weight gain and tremendous difficulty in losing weight, developing acne and blocked skin pores. Furthermore, it leads to thinning of hair and excessive growth of hair on chest, back and face. Infertility, continual miscarriage, high blood pressure and high blood sugar are also common with PCOD.
Help yourself with the right diet:
There is no proven evidence regarding the cause of PCOD though gynaecologists are of the opinion that some females possess a predisposition to this disease and it may run hereditarily in the family. You can alleviate your PCOD symptoms to a considerable extent by regulating your diet properly. Have loads of fruits and green leafy vegetables and try to abstain from dairy products as many experts believe that dairy products are a direct cause of an increase in insulin levels, which can aggravate skin troubles along with other PCOD symptoms. Avoiding red meat and eating lean meat instead will help the condition and reduce the chances of infertility. It is always recommended to avoid hydrogenated and saturated fats, which are normally found in animal and dairy-based food. Try to put a stop to cheese, cottage cheese, clarified butter, pork, lamb, beef, etc. and certain baked products like cookies, cakes and fudges as they will trigger a rise in your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
PCOD is such a condition, which you can never afford to overlook. If you had been facing any of the common symptoms, then it is probably time to pay a visit to a responsive gynaecologist.
I am 18 yes old and I am notvsatsified with my heath because I have irregular periods please help me.
Besides plenty of protein sources available in the market, egg comes in first in biological value and the cheapest source.
Egg is a powerhouse of nutrition, packed with high biological value protein containing all 9 essential amino acids and more than 13 different vitamins and minerals. A medium egg not only contains 6gms of protein but also Vitamin A, B5, B12, B2, Folate, Phosphorus, selenium, decent amounts of Vitamin D, E, K, B6, Calcium, and Zinc.
BV is a measure of the ability of protein present in food to be absorbed and utilised by the human body for protein synthesis.
Eggs are also a rich supply of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. These are predominantly in the form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which helps with the maintenance of brain function and normal vision. It helps in healthy baby development during pregnancy, healthy skin and hair.
The protein and fat in eggs help sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and assists weight loss.
Isabgol is the best natural laxative which can be used safely in pregnancy. During the pregnancy, hormone progesteron is responsible for constipation which causes relaxation of all smooth muscles of body including intestine. So the movement of food along the intestine slows down that allows the water in the food to be absorbed almost totally from the intestine, so that the end product reach the rectum is less bulky, hard and difficult to expel.
Isabgol is a bulk forming laxative so more water should be consumed with it.