Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DR Avilochan SinghYour feedback matters!
My amylase serum is 253 and lipase serum is 835 ..ultrasound reports say I have 3 mm stone in kidney ...
Greetings to all my doctors, I have skin problem last 10 years on words, that is ,while I am studying my intermediate I got some skin problem that is ,problem between my testicle skin to Thai skin ,this is always have some wet condition and getting bad smell and it locks like if skin is not there how it is like that, no itch but always it is in wet condition and irritating me, while I am wearing underwear it is showing more problem can you tell me how to sole this problem actually I am using some skin cream that is "Candiderma plus" please give solution.
I am eating food properly a day.In morning 1 apple and 1 glass milk, and afternoon lunch and evening tea and some wafers and at night my dinner but I body is not going fats and I want a strong body. I want to take natural food only. I believe that supplements are not good so I am not taking them. I am slim and this slim body I doesn't like. Please give me a proper diet chart so that I can have a good body shape with proper fats.
Sir, My wife is suffering from irritation in vagina and rectum. All the medical tests like Blood test, pap smear, biopsy, thyroid etc are normal. Kindly advice.
I am 21 years old and my skin is dry I get small painless acnes on my legs and arms which looks and feel very bad what shud I do.
We typically seek counselling or psychotherapy when our old ways lead to problems and starts affecting us and the relationships we are into.
In conventional therapy, you may spend one or two hours per week developing new skills and exploring alternative perspectives. Once you leave my office, I hope you will incorporate the work you did into your daily life. Sometimes I will assign you “homework” that reinforces the concepts addressed in your session. You might choose to journal or simply think about what you learned to make better sense of it and to uncover new insights for your next appointment.
This consistent attention to your therapy leads to continuity, the unbroken thread that ties together your revelations from week to week. This is the key to lasting change. You and I plant the seeds for change in your session, and then your independent efforts allow them to take root and grow into the foundation for an improved life.
If your needs are minimal, or you just need someone to listen and give you quick fix solutions , this pattern could work for you. However, if your goals revolve around healing deep-seated hurts, improving relationships, or breaking lifelong habits, this pattern needs a lot of hard work. Without consistent effort between sessions, your therapy may feel disconnected from or even irrelevant to your daily life. If you don’t complete the tasks assigned to you each week, you miss the opportunity to practice new skills that contribute to the goals you set for yourself.
Your decision may create more peace in your life and/or lead to the end of important relationships. Your decision may leave you stuck in an untenable situation and/or open your eyes to the positive aspects of your life that you previously ignored. Whatever you do, make sure your choice not to change is the one that feels right for you.
When I ask you to practice a new behaviour, it is expected that you will feel uncomfortable and may stumble on your new path. I want you to challenge your status quo and take small, calculated risks that result in an incremental change.
Changing your life requires work. Weekly therapy sessions are just the beginning. The real work happens between sessions when you actively engage in the creation of change and commit to making it last.
Iam dark in colour. I used melacare for fairy skin. And appeared some colour change. I know that it is not much good to the skin. Please suggest any method to become fair.
I am always suffering from stomach disorder like acidity lossmotion help me what should I do to overcome from this problem.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.