Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avilochan Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Avilochan SinghYour feedback matters!
Respected docs, my lower right back is paining and right leg also paining, I have tried neurobion and it worked well but still little pain is there in lower right back and right thigh.
Hello sir I am deeraj chiudavarapu from Vijayawada working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pain l used many tablets it can't work please help me.
27th July is the first day of my period. We had unprotected intercourse on 18th august by pullout (withdrawal method). Hope no semens entered into vagina. Still we have doubts, will it lead to pregnancy. Also on 21th august, I got my periods (on expected day). I have regular 25 days cycle. Also we have a doubt, whether it is an implantation bleeding or some other else. All we want to know is? Why it is bleeding. Is this my regular period or some other else? Is there any chance for pregnant?
Hello doc. My age 23 year .my facial hair turning in to brown color and slowly white .please suggest me medication or ayurvedic solution.
I am suffering with anxiety due to which vibration in body most of the time. Please suggest medicine for the same or any precautions / yoga.
I am a 18 years old guy. My health is very weak. So I want to gain my waight and health. So please tell me, what I do for this.
Chronic back pain is one of the common problems faced by people of all ages. This leads to disability to move. Fortunately, there are a wide variety of options to treat this condition.
Chronic back pain can happen due to ligament strain or muscle pull due to heavy lifting. Bulging of the disk can also result in chronic pain. Apart from this, there are other reasons such as skeletal irregularities, osteoporosis, arthritis etc.
Depending on the level of pain, a doctor might suggest one of the many treatment options available. Chronic pain can be managed with home treatment as well. It is advisable to continue with the daily activities such as walking, running etc. If the pain persists, a doctor might suggest one of the following methods:
- Over the counter medicine: For chronic pain, a doctor might suggest over the counter medicine such as naproxen sodium, ibuprofen, etc. However, over usage of these medicines has devastating side effects.
- Narcotics: Drugs such as hydrocodone and codeine can be used under the supervision of a doctor to get relief from back pain.
- Tropical relievers: These are creams or ointments that can give instant relief from chronic pain.
- Antidepressants: It has been identified by many medical practitioners that usage of certain anti-depressants can relieve a person from chronic back pain.
- Injections: If all else fails, as the last avenue, a medical practitioner can inject cortisone around the spinal cord area to cut down nerve root inflammation. The effect, however, lasts less than a month.
Therapy and exercise:
Therapy is one of the best ways to counter chronic back pain. Based on the pain frequency and bearing capacity of the patient, a physiotherapist can try various treatment varieties such as ultrasound, heat, techniques related to muscles release, electrical simulation etc. A combination of these treatments can reduce chronic pain. As part of the process, the next step is that a physiotherapist ensures is to strengthen the abdominal muscle with various exercises. The latter also ensures that the pain doesn’t come back.
There are many alternative medicine options which are known to be extremely helpful for chronic pain management. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Chiropractic care: This form of alternative medicine manipulates the spine to reduce the pain and give relief for the long term.
- Massage: Massage might help in those cases where the trigger of the pain is due to over work.
- Acupuncture: An acupuncture specialist injects sterilized steel inside the skin at nodal points. Many patients have reported that few sittings with a specialist have improved the chronic pain.
- Yoga: It is a form of exercise that is a combination of breathing technique and posture maintenance that can greatly help in chronic pain management.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 43 years old. I have the habit of taking alcohol four times a week. I am suffering from over weight due to heavy stomotch. Please suggest appropriate treatment.
Certain other risk factors have been mentioned here. Avoid what you can!