Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Archana RohastagiYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend many times in past 24-48 hrs. But now I am not getting any of the contraceptive pills like I pill and unwanted 72 in my city. They say that it has been banned. Please suggest me what should I do now.
Hello Doctor, Maine pregnancy me bahot weight gain ker liya h mera weight 85 kg h ab mera lscs hua h and mera baby one month ka ho chuka h mujhe apna weight loose kerna h please tell me mujhe kaisi diet leni chahye and kya workout krna chahye?
For Last 1 month I am intimate wid my partner without condom but he didn't put his sperm in my vagina. Due to this both r nt satisfied physically. So we want physical satisfaction bt nt pregnancy nw. What steps should we take to solve our problem &If I take any contraceptive pills whats its side effects? Pls mention dis also.
I'm 19 F.I have my last periods on the 15th of March. But today (April 2nd) I have the bleeding. I hadn't completed my menstrual cycle but there was the bleeding. Every month my periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately. Is there anything wrong. I'm little worried please help me.
Hi Doctors, My wife is 2 months pregnant. So want know that what should she eat and which fruits to have in lunch and dinner. What should be her eating pattern (Breakfast, Lunch,evening tea, Dinner) Please suggest. She also suffering from back pain what are the reasons behind the back pain?
We have been trying to conceive for many months now. Her last period started on 5th dec, and she has a 30-34 day cycle. On 23rd Dec, she started feeling nauseous n giddy, which increased on 24th Dec, she puked on 24th night/25th morning as well. Is this a sign of conception? She is now feeling alright since 25th evening. Should we continue 'trying' this cycle, or should we stop? Does continuing to try, have any adverse impact on conception/implantation?
I am 49 years old woman who is going through menopause. I bleed a little after intercourse. Is it because of the dryness? Can I use KY jelly? Is PAP smear a painful test?
Hi I'm married women I want to know secure days for sex so that I will not get pregnant.Please tell.
Hi, meri shadi ko 4 year howe muje ABI tak bache ni hai. My 2 year se treatment le Rahi Hun bt kuch ni huwa, Dr. Aparna Deshmukh k pas usne jab mc aye gi to CCQ-50 tablet 5 days Kane boliti uske 11 days bad scanning k liye kahata. Uske bad hum Ko contact karne kahata. Bt a tritment 2 saal se Kari Hun bt kuch Fharak ni pada. Muje Abbi kya karna hai please bataiye.
I had unprotected sex for the first time in months using the pullout method on Friday, and started spotting Saturday. I took the morning after pill on Monday morning when I saw the spotting had stopped. I had no regular period symptoms save for some cramping Saturday which I thought were ovulation cramps. I've been on a weird sleep schedule, and have gained weight in the past few months. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant, My last period was December 31st.
I had unprotected sex on 7th july ,after half an hour I took ipill. On 14th july I got my periods. Bt now in this month I didn't get my periods yet. Am I pregnant or this is not to worry about?
I am 24 year female. Meri shadi ke 4 year ho gya hai mere sare test normal hai but conceive me problem ho rhi hai. Last time mera period 2 month se aaya. Aaj mera 5th Day hai ovulation time konsa hoga. Or muje kiya krna chaye please btaye.
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
Hi im 29 years old I have missed my one month periods itss almost more than a month now how will I determine that I am pregnant.
I am 26yrs old & I have irregular menses problem from last 8yrs & more bloody menses occur during MC with more abdomen pain. I married from last 6yrs still I am not being pregnant. So pls give me advise what I want to do to be a pregnant & what the real problem behind this.
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Infertility is often caused due to lifestyle pattern of the female individual. The chances of turning infertile increases due to smoking, consumption of alcohol, emotional stress, obesity, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi, me and my gf did sex in last sep then we used urine test result was positive then consult an doctor. She give INSTAKIT tablet then period was come out at 14 Oct and after 35 days that is 19 nov period was come out. Now please tell me any chance of pregnancy right now?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.