Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Archana RohastagiYour feedback matters!
I could not pleasure my wife on bed. We came to delhi from our native kerala two weeks ago. She was not having any problem at home place. At present She could not get any feeling while penetration. While doing in doggy style (not anal) she feels bit better with a pain between thies and vagina.
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
I am 50 and have a very strong sex drive but of late I am not having intercourse as before, please help or is there some medicine to help?
I just got married before 6 months and trying to do my wife pregnant but unsuccessful. Suggest what to do?
I am 1 month PREGNANT ,it was accidentally happen with me ,now want safely ABORTION at home What should do ,please help me Otherwise I can lost my carrier Pills name and painkillers and control bleeding during abortion tell me In this universe 2nd god is doctor.
I am 35 years married woman. Since last 3 months I am having a problem of viginal itching and it is also giving bad smell. Please help me out what I should do ?
Yesterday was my wife's period's 4th and last day. We had sex last night without protection. Should she use pill? If there is any chance to be pregnant?
Hello Dr. My age is 22 year and mere question. Hai ki kya mein pcod mein pregnant ho sakti hu. Meri baki sari reports normal h only hormones imbalance aye h.
Is it necessary that at first time sex, there will be bleeding in girl's vagina, and if not so then she is not virgin?
Recently me and my girlfriend had sex. It was protected and she even took contraceptive pills but she missed her periods which were dated to 28 feb nd she is feeling weakness nd vomiting. Is there any chance that she is pregnant .we both were virgins.
Hi. My age 26, height 5.6.weight 59 kg. My periods are regular 28 to 32. My husband semen count also good. I took USG. Hormone test. Its normal only. In USG they mention polycystic ovaries. But I get my periods regular. Also ovulated. Sonography from 6 day to 14 My ovulation happen 14 day. Egg size 24 mm endo line 9.2 and get my periods on 28. Everything is normal but not conceive. Last 5 month took siphene and progynova 21 days. Last month ccq and meprate 10 days. Yesterday I got my periods. Can I continue tablet for another 6 month? Please suggest me next level of treatment and any test required.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.